A little longer

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun rises morning has come but the two lovers was sleeping so peacefully, hugging each other like there's no tomorrow, enjoying each other warmth. Yuri was the first one to wake up, she stretch her body and snuggles to the older girl neck sniffing the older girl fragrance.

 

 

 

The older girl groan as the younger girl snuggle into her, Yena slowly open her eyes and meet her girlfriend tired but beautiful eyes, Yena can't help but to smile as she saw yuri's beautiful face in the morning. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning ducky~" yuri utter and kissed yena's lips.

 

 

"Goodmorning Jjoyul~" yena replied and kissed yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri hugs yena and it makes yena blush as yuri's squeeze on her arms. Yena gulp as she feels yuri's breath on her neck.

 

 

 

"Yena.. why you so red?" yuri asks the older girl.

 

 

 

"A..m I?" yena stutter as yuri press herself to yena.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so intense?" yena gulp as yuri encircle her finger on yena's chest.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yu-ri.. y-ou-r-e na-ke-d.." yena stutter feeling her bloods start to rise up.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri laughed at her girlfriend reaction, teasing yena find yuri fun and yena was absolutely turn on on what yuri had done. Yuri release herself on yena then yena heavily exhale after yuri loosen up.

 

 

 

"You're so cute" yuri pinch yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Take a bath i'll wait you downstair." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"I dont want." yuri said then she lean forward to yena.

 

 

 

 

"Wanna take a bath together?" yuri winks then left yena dumbfounded, yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'This girl would be the death of me aaaarrg' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah, wait for me" yena said then she follows yuri on the showerroom. 👀👀

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they 'take a bath' Yena have to carry yuri downstair , yuri can't walk properly because of their activity lastnight. The older girl place yuri at the sofa and she make her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you have class today?" yena asks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't have, it's saturday." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah yea right. hehe" yena scratch her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sit besides yuri and place the food infront of them, Yena being the sweet gf she fed yuri.

 

 

 

"I can do it yena, I'm not a baby.." yuri said.

 

 

 

"but you're my baby." yena smile as she look at her girlfriend who is red as tomato.

 

 

 

 

 

"So what do you want to do today?" yena ask.

 

 

 

 

"I just wanna lay down and cuddle with you today, because you gonna leave again.." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, Don't worry i'll be back~ Please wait for me yuri ah~" yena kissed the top of yuri's head.

 

 

 

 

"I can wait for you even if its forever." yuri smile as she snuggles on yena's neck.

 

 

 

"Silly, I won't take that long." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what should we watch?" yena ask.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm I'm in the mood to watch horror." 

 

 

 

"Are you sure joyul? aren't you scared of those?" yena worriedly ask.

 

 

 

 

"Pfft. Im not a coward like you." yuri stick her tongue out.

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! I'm not a coward." yena pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Okay don't worry, I'll protect you" yuri hugs yena's waist.

 

 

 

Yena just shakes her head because she knows she will be the one who would protect the younger girl.  The older girl set up the movie and they lay besides each other, yuri was the first one to snuggle closer to the older girl, yena can't help but to smile because yuri being clingy. 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAA" yuri squeals when the ghost in the movie appears, then she grip on yena's shirt.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you would protect me?" yena teases her girl, yuri slaps yena's chest.

 

 

 

 

"Shut up!" yuri glared at her girlfriend but then she snuggles herself on yena's body.

 

 

 

 

 

The movie is about to end and yuri still snuggling her body on yena's body, the oldergirl can't help but to adore the scaredy hamster beside her.

 

 

 

 

"Is it finish?" yena nodded and chuckles.

 

 

 

 

Yuri slowly turned her head to the tv but then the ghost suddenly appears it makes her scream near yena's ears and make the older girl startled.

 

 

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHH I THOUGHT IT ENDS" Yuri shouted while snuggling more closer until yena is hardly breath.

 

 

 

"Yuri too tight! I can't breath" yena said as she pulling herself away from yuri.

 

 

 

 

"But the ghost is still thereee" yena reach the remote to turn off the tv.

 

 

 

 

"There! I already turn off the tv. can you loosen up a bit? I really can't breath." yuri loosen up a bit, now she really crying.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you crying?" yena asks as she wipes yuri's tears.

 

 

 

 

"I *sniff* hate you.. You *sniff* said *sniff* its already the end.. *hiccups*" yuri cried.

 

 

 

 

"Awwee I'm only teasing you. I'm sorry baby~" yena pull yuri into embrace and kiss the top of yuri's head. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry my hamster, your ducky won't do it again~" yena said then she kissed yuri's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about let's go get some ice cream??" yena said that make yuri's eyes twinkle.

 

 

 

"Yes please let's gooo!" yuri kissed yena's cheeks then they both change their clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm Ice cream is realy delicious" yuri said then yena leans forward and captures her girlfriend's lips to taste the yuri's ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

"Indeed." yena her lips.

 

 

 

 

Yuri hit yena's shoulder and hide her redden cheeks, Yena's never fails to make yuri's heart flutter. The older girl smile satisfyingly when she saw yuri's redden cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"I love you." yena heart flutter when yuri said those words, yuri rested her head on yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

"I love you more yuri ah~" the older girl kissed yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they grab some ice cream, yena suggested to go to the nearest park so they can watch the stars together. They both sit on the bench, yuri rested her head on yena's shoulder while the older girl wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

"I'll missed you yena ah.." yuri suddenly spoke up.

 

 

 

"I'll missed you more yuri ah.." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I wish i can stop the time rightnow. I still don't want to go back.." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"But that's the reality ducky." yuri wrapped her arms around yena's body.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah~ You know i love you so much right?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"You know how much you mean to me."

 

 

 

 

"In fact, You are really my world." yuri said as she look at the stars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe without you, maybe I gave up on life." yuri tighten her grip on yena's shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yuri ah~" yena said as she also tighen their embrace.

 

 

 

 

"for what?"

 

 

 

 

"For leaving you here alone.." yuri look at yena's eyes 

 

 

 

 

 

"For being sad because of me."

 

 

 

 

 

"For giving you headaches" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Also for making you cry." yena look sincerely at yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please wait a little longer yuri ah~" yena reach for the younger girl hand and intertwined their hands together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm willing to wait for you yena ah, even if it takes forever." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena smile as they both look at the sky full of stars, the older girl tighten their hugs and sniffing the top of the younger girl's head.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." yena received a hummed from the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

"Let's get married when I comeback" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena felt her shoulder became heavy, she looks at the younger girl beside her and notice that yuri had fall asleep, yena chuckles at yuri's cuteness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope you won't replace me. I can't imagine my life without you. So please bare with me. I love you so much yuri ah" Yena smile and kissed the top of yuri's head then she look at the stars again and let the tear fall down on her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

A/N; HIIII ITS BEEEEN A WHILEEEE!!! 

SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE 😭

HOPE YOU GUYS STILL READING THIS, THANKYOUUUU FOR THE REAAAAADS UWU 💖

 

I forgot to publish this omg im so sorry 😭😭

 

 

 

 

If you have question regarding my stories you can ask me on my curiouscat.

 

@_evilpanda_

 

TWT: _pandaevil03_