Mosquito

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'



The sunrise wind blows the curtain, and two girls are sleeping comfortably laying at their soft bed, cuddling. It's been a while since they feel each other warmth, but it was interrupted because of yuri's alarm.
 

"Hmm." The girl with a ducky lips groan as she stretch her body and pulled the younger girl beside her. 

 

"Yena.. Turn it off.." yuri said almost whisper.

 

The younger snuggles her face onto the older girl's neck then she hug the oldergirl tight. Yena reach out the clock while her eyes is still close.

 

"Goddamn clock. why you so loud" yena utter then she hug the younger girl beside her.
 

"Goodmorning joooyuul~" yena said as she kissed the girl forehead.

 

 

"Hm.. g-goodmorning duckyy." yuri said then she lift her head to look at her ducky face.

 

*mwuaps* 

 

Yuri leaned in to kiss yena's ducky lips, they both smile to each other, They misses each other so much that they dont want to release in each other's arm. 

 

"I missed you so much yuri.. finally i can hold you like this." yena kissed yuri's forehead down to her nose and her lips. 

 

"I missed you too ducky" yuri pinches yena cheeks. 
 

 

 

"Do you have class today?" yena asked. 

 

"Sadly yes but my out is 12pm so thats only 6hours from now." yuri said. 

 

"okay, ill pick you up and lets invite our friends i also missed them" 
 

 

"sounds great." yuri kissed yenas lips. 
 

 

"Okay better take a shower now, i'll prepare our breakfast" yena said then the both of them stood up. 














 

Yuri was done taking a bath, she was walking towards the kitchen and saw yena still cooking their breakfast. Yuri back hugged her ducky while yena sniff yuri's hair. 

 

 

"You smells good joyul~" yena complimented. 

 

 

"And that food you making are also smells good." yuri pecked on yena's cheeks. 

 

 

"okay, seat now this is all done." yena said that yuri obey. 

 

 

"Why are you wearing a turtle neck?" yena suddenly asks. 

 

 

"Ask yourself you dumb duck." yuri blushes as she remember yena leave her a mark. 

 

 

"O-okay, I remember hehe" yena smile playfully, yuri slaps yena's shoulder and hide her tomato cheeks.


 

It was just a simple breakfast kimbap, with kimchi fried rice and side dishes. (A/N; It makes me hungry 😩)
 

 

They both start eating, they are feeding each other. Yuri complemented yena's cooking skill, yuri was swaying her body as she eats and yena finds it adorable. 

 

 

"Uwaa! I feel so full thankyou for making breakfast for me yena ah~" yuri said as she drink the milk beside her. 

 

 

"Nah, its my duty since im here. I can't let you eat breakfast again with that annoying guy" yena pouted and frown.

 

 

"Eeeyy, my ducky is jealous." yuri stood up and walk towards yena then she gave her a big hug.

 

 

"Don't be jealous yena ah.. you know you're the only one owns my heart." yuri smiled.
 

 

"Okay fine. I love you too." yena smiled.

 

"Okay let me take you to your school." yena said and wrapped her arms around her cute little hamster.







 

Yuri and yena was walking towards yuri's school, they were talking about everything, Its still different talking to phone and in person and of course they prefer talking in person rather than phone. They both smiling, laughing and teasing each other like there is no tomorrow. 

 

 

Finally they both reach yuri's school gate.

 

 

"See you later joyul~" yena pinch yuri's cheeks.
 

 

"I don't want to go to school. I want to spend time with you more.." yuri pouted.
 

 

"Aigoo. You can have me all day after your class. For now go inside, i'll call yujin and the others" yena kissed her cheeks
 

 

"Okay, don't go near girls." yuri said as she eyeing the girls who are looking at yena. 

 

"Yes maam. No girls. Only you." yena chuckles as she make an 'X' with her arms.

 

"Good. I'm watching you." Yuri was eyeing yena with her eyebrows furrowed while walking away, yena just chuckles on yuri's silliness. 

 

Yena waved her hands then she pick her phone out of her pocket and dialed yujin's number. 
 

 

"Hello? who's this?"

"Your cute bestfriend."

"Huh? I don't have a cute bestfriend."

"Yah An Yujin."

"Hahahah. You're not really cute choi."

"As if you were cute tch. "

"Why you sudden call?"

"Pick me up."

"What the hell are you thinking?
I don't know how to drive plane"

"Idiot. I'm in korea, 
doesn't yuri told you 
or everyone else?"

"WHAAAAAT? YOU'RE IN 
ING KOREA??"

"YES IM IN ING
KOREA YOU IDIOT."

"As if you were not idiot too"

"Just pick me, I'm at yuri's
school front gate."

"Okay be there in 15minutes"

"K , take care." 

 

 

After that the call ended, I sat at the waiting shed, I know her 15 minutes were like 30minutes. But i have to wait for her i also missed that stupid bestfriend of mine.












 

"Yuriiiiii." Chaeyeon shouted.

 

"unniiiee." yuri ran like a kid and hug chaeyeon.

 

"We always see each other in school yuri, why you act like we haven't seen each other" chaeyeon chuckles.

 

"I'm just happy today chaeyeon unnie."

 

"Why? is this because of that woojin guy? yena would be mad if she knows this." chaeyeon shakes her head.

 

"What? nooo. It's not woojin because its yena."

 

"Oh, What about her."

 

"She's already here in korea." 

 

"Ah okay.."chaeyeon nodded

 

"WHA-T YENA WAS HERE IN KOREA? WHERE? OMG WHEN?" 

 

"So its true that yena is here in korea." eunbi popped out together with hitomi.

 

"Yes unnie, she arrived last night. I thought her arrival was today but i was suprise that she already here." Yuri said.
 

 

"How did you know eunbi unnie?"

 

"Yujin told me"

 

"Sorry for not saying she's going here in korea" yuri pouted.
 

 

"It's not a big deal, and totally understand that you want some alone time with her." eunbi smiled as she pats yuri's head. 

 

"She wants you to be in my house later after class coz she misses you guys"

 

"Ofcourse, we missed her too" eunbi said. 

 

"Anyway yuri were going to our room, see youuu later" chaeyeon said then the three of them walks away.
 

 

 

"See you unnies." yuri smiled and walks to her class. 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yuri." yuri heard seoyeon said.
 

 

"Yes what is it unnie?" yuri look behind her back where seoyeon was seated.
 

 

"Who's the girl with you earlier?" yuri looks at seoyeon face and it makes her frown but she remain calm down.

 

"Why you ask?" 
 

 

"Hmm. nothing i just  find her cute at the same time hot with that leather jacket of her, I haven't seen her before.. so perhaps you two are close? is she also attend here?" seoyeon blinks at yuri. 
 

 

"Yes were close." yuri said.
 

 

"Really does she have a you know girlfriend?" seoyeon smile that make yuri annoyed, yuri rolled eyes.
 

 

"No she doesn't have a girlfriend."
 

 

"Really? whats her name?" seoyeon holds yuri's elbow.
 

 

"I'm not finish, she doesn't have a girlfriend because.."
 

 

"She has a fiance." 



 

 

"And thats me." seoyeon jaw drop after hearing it, nakyung and ji-won also look at yuri after hearing it.

 

 

"Hahahah you must be kidding us." seoyeon chuckles.

 

 

 

"tch. Its up to you if you want to believe." yuri said. 
 

 

"Fine, I believe in you."seoyeon said. 

 

 

"BUT WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US THAT YOU HAVE A ING GORGEOUS, HOT FIANCE." nakyung snapped. 
 

 

"I already told you i'm gay when your trying to set me up to woojin." Yuri rolled eyes again. 
 

 

"Can't believe, so whats her name?" nakyung, seoyeon smiled at her.
 

"Stop thinking about my girl shes mine." yuri said. 

 

"Hey we're just fooling around okay? she's all yours. too bad you're my friend if not i'll steal her from you." Nakyung said. 

 

"Tsk. whatever." 

 

"But to be honest i understand now why you so not interested to that woojin because you have your own hot gir—" 

 

"NAKYUNG" yuri shouted but nit to loud. 
 

 

"Hahahah geez fine ill stop." nakyung said then she zip ,and laughed together with seoyeon.  
 

'You really improve your looks choi, and im annoyed. ugh' yuri sighed.
















 

A honk startled yena, she was looking far away when suddenly a honk make her come back to her sense. 

 

 

"CHOIIIIIII" she heard from the car as the owner runs towards her.
 

 

"ANYUUUUUUU" yena said then she hug the tall puppy.
 

 

"Long time no seee" yujin broke the hug. 
 

 

"Yea really long time no see. anyway can i borrowed one of your car for 2 weeks please?" yena said.
 

 

"I thought we were hanging out because you missed me, i guess you only called me because you want something." yujin pouted while yena laugh.

 

 

"Too much drama yujin. hahah ofcourse i missed you, I have no buddy at all in state and it makes me feel lonely."yena knows how to make this puppy smile. 
 

 

"Come on lets hangout first, how about on our favorite game??" both of them look at each others eyes like they both thinking the same.
 

 

"ARCADEEEE" they both said at the sametime. 

 

 

"Let's gooo dumb duck"

 

"lets goo dumb puppy." 

 

"Dumb and dumber." the girl said who look at them with annoyed face. 




 

Yujin and yena hangout at the arcades, They play everthing like the oldtimes. They both saying they are good at this gane but in the end they are both losers. 
 

 

They are now eating at a burger store, And they are having a small talk, 
 

 

"So how's your progress with your lovely model." yena teased. 
 

 

"Shh unnie.. someone might hear us.." 
 

 

"so? don't tell me you haven't confess to her? omg yujin. it's been 3 years and here you are being cowards" yena shakes her head.

 

 

"Still don't have the courage.. and plus i think she and chaewon was getting closer this days and i can sense that chaewon has a thing for minjoo" yujin sighed. 

 

 

"tsk, better make a move puppy or else she might take by someone else." yujin nodded. 

 

 

"So have you contact the the others?" 

 

 

"Yea, They are excited to see you." yena smiled. 

 

 

"Okay let's go to your house and let me borrow one of your car" yena winked. 

 

 

"Ugh, better not to crash it you duck" Yena chuckles. 

 

 

"Ofcouse dont worry im a good driver, c'mon let's go. yuri's class will be over soon and i think she will be together with hitomi,chaeyeon unnie and eunbi unnie" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's 12 noon and yuri's class are done, the bell rings and all of the students are packing their things and leave the classroom. Yuri, Nakyung, Ji-won and seoyeon are together leaving the classroom they were about to say goodbye to each other when..

 

 

"Hi yuri.." they all looked at where the voice came from. 

 

 

"oh, woojin." nakyung said, yuri just stared at him. 

 

 

"hi nakyung,ji-won and seoyeon" woojin greeted. 

 

 

"Also hello to you yuri" yuri just give him a slight nod and smile. 

 

 

"yuri.. Do you have anything to do?" woojin asks. 

 

 

"Yes she have." before yuri can answer someone's voice popped out. 

 

 

The older girl walks towards them and stop besides yuri which make them look at her. Nakyung, Ji-won and seoyeon was open-mouthed to see the older girl closer and yuri notice it. 

 

 

"Y-yena.." yuri mouthed, but the older girl just ignore her.

 

 

"She have something to do today and that is spending her time with me." yena smiled. 

 

 

"I'm not asking you." woojin said that make yena chuckles. 

 

 

"S-sorry woojin but yena is right im spending my time with her." yuri said that make yena smile proudly. 

 

 

"And if you excuse us." yena said, then she glared at woojin the look of Never.Go.Near.My.Girl. Again before walking away. Woojin sighed in defeat. 

 

 

"Omo she's so cool" Seoyeon squeals. 

 

 

"Yea, I agree." Ji-won added. 

 

 

"I'm so jealous of yuri hmmp" nakyung pouted. 

 

 

"Tsk.. She's not cool, I'm more cooler." woojin said. 

 

 

"Yea, you're cool but not as cool as yena" nakyung rolled eyes. 

 

 

"If i'm also yuri i would spend my time with her." seoyeon daydream. 

 

 

 

 

Woojin felt annoyed and just walked away from the three. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That boy really getting to my nerves." Yena groans. 

 

 

"hey calm down okay? Don't be so angry. Let's just forget him." yuri cupped her ducky face. 

 

 

"He knows that you have a fiance and he still hitting on you." yuri chuckles. 

 

 

"Why are you laughing?" yena frown. 

 

 

"You're so cute" yuri pinch her cheeks. 

 

 

"Don't change the topic." yena pouts. 

 

 

"I'm not changing it, you're so cute when you are jealous" yuri kissed yena's pout that make her ducky smile. 

 

 

 

"Tsk you could just say you want kiss just to make you calm." yuri teased and yena was about to lean forward to yuri when her friends came. 

 

 

 

"Eeeyy Love birds. Respect for the singles." Eunbi said.

 

 

"No PDA" Hitomi added, yuri just laugh. 

 

 

"EUNBII UNNIEEE!!" Yena runs to eunbi and kiss the top of her head then hug her. 

 

 

"HITOMMAAAAHH!" yena pinch her cheeks and hug her.

 

 

"Aissshh Yenaaa unniee" hitomi pouted and whined. 

 

 

"CHAEYEEEON MAH MAAAN" yena  hug chaeyeon.

 

 

"I missed you alllll!!" yena shouted that make them face palm. 

 

 

"Okay we get it that you missed us but don't shout like that." eunbi chuckles. 

 

 

"C'mooon Let's go to yuri's house! I missed hanging out with you guys." yena said. 

 

 

Yuri was in yena's car which she borrowed from yujin, while eunbi chaeyeon and hitomi ride on yujin's car. They stop on a convenience store to buy some snack and ofcourse alcohol. All of them reached yuri's house and their other friends are already outside, they parked their cars. 

 

 

 

"YAH WE WERE HERE ABOUT A HALF HOUR!! WHY THE HECK YOU ALL ARE JUST NOW!!?" chaewon snapped. 

 

 

 

"Okay chill, we just dropped by the convenience store" chaeyeon said. 

 

 

"Where's the duck?" Hyewon asks. 

 

 

"I'M HERE Y'ALL" Yena shouted. 

 

 

"DUCKYYYY" chaewon runs to yena and embrace her. 

 

 

"You missed me that much chaewonniee!" yena , chaewon just slap her shoulder.

 

 

"Okayokay Let's all get inside first." 

 

 

All of them greeted yena hug her, also they hug each other since it's been a while since they gather like this because they were busy, Eunbi and chaeyeon was the one who cooking, while the others is just playing around, catching up some things. Yuri walks inside her room and change her clothes since she felt too hot wearing the turtleneck and totally forgot about the hickey. 

 

 

They all gathered at the living room, yujin, yena and chaeyeon were the one who are placing the food on the table while the others are just playing and talking. 

 

 

"Yuri, what's that?" chaewon asks with a curious look. 

 

 

"What?" yuri replied. 

 

 

"On your neck." Yuri felt her cheeks turned red and the others look at yuri. 

 

 

 

"I-t's just a m-osquito bite.." yuri stutter as she feel shy. 

 

 

"hmm mosquito.." chaewon tease. 

 

 

"I-t's a mosq-uito bite." yuri said. 

 

 

"okay its a mosquito bite." chaewon smile playfully. 

 

 

 

"Okay all foods are doneee" yena squeal as she place the last meal on the table. 

 

 

"Oh hello there mosquito" chaewon wave at yena and smile playfully at yuri. 

 

 

"Why im I a mosquito?" yena asks with her one braincell. 

 

 

Yena looks at yuri she notice that the mark she makes was so visible and her hamster were blushing. 
 

 

 

"Ey, Leave yuri alone.." yena snorted. 

 

 

 

"Hahaha I didn't know mosquitoes are this big" Yujin tag along teasing the couple. 

 

 

"I also didn't know yena was this territorial." chaewon added. 

 

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop teasing my hamster y'all, she's too red." yena said and pretend to be angry. 

 

 

"Okay okay kids stop the teasing let's eat now." Eunbi said. 

 

 

They all eat filling the house with their laughter, they misses each other company, the 12 of them gathered as one again. They talked about each other's experiences in the past 3 years and no one can replace the friendship they build. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N: Finally an update for y'all, i was struggling writing this because my phone screen broke T_T sorry for late update, I promise to update more when my class is already over T-T I still have a dance competition this march 26 so i probably update after that. 

Thankyouuu for waiting and reading this <3 :*)

 

 

YOU GUYS STREAM TO LA VIE EN ROSE :D we going 78M up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwr2a_lFWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwr2a_lFWY