Jealous

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

"Can you stay for a bit longer?" yena directly asks, yuri's heart can't help but to flutter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri stay a little bit longer, she and yena talk about their life. Yena became talkative just like the old time, yuri smile as she see yena smile again, she just looking at yena while the latter is talking, she doesn't care about what yena was saying. She misses the oldergirl so much.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Earth to yuri.." yena snapped her finger infront of yuri.

 

 

 

 

"O-oh.."  yuri stutter.

 

 

 

 

"tch, you weren't listening." yena pouted.

 

 

 

 

"sorry, you're too beautiful.." yuri whisper. 

 

 

 

 

"I know I'm beautiful." yena chuckles, the younger girl blush in embarrassment as yena heard what she said. 

 

 

 

 

"I think i should go now yena." yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Bye yena, see you around.." yuri lean forward to yena and kissed the older girl cheeks at the same time the door opens.

 

 

 

 

"Omo sorry ms choi." jooe was about to close the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-it's fine.. what is it?" yena stutter, yuri just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"You have meeting later” yena just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get going now yena.." 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll take you home.” 

 

 

 

 

"No, it’s okay yena.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, still I’ll take you home” yena insist and walk past yuri and open the door for the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and yena reached the building parking lot, yena was about to open the door for yuri but someone called yena’s name. 

 

 

 

 

“Yena!” the two looked behind them. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Juri.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yuri, you are here.” juri greeted with smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why did you call me?” yena asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have meeting today and we have to go to the Song’s company together remember?” juri said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll take yuri home first you can wait for me in my office.” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“yena but we need to go to the meeting now.” juri utter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay yena, I can go home by myself.” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Juri noona! Yena noona!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyunjinie~” juri hug the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just wanna remind you about the outing! did you tell yena noona already?” hyunjin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me what?” yena look at the two with a question look.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yea i forgot. We have outing this saturday and we invited you.” juri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yea, you can invite your friends too”Hyunjin said and looked at yuri, Their eyes met and hyunjin smile shyly, Yena see that and it makes her frown.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi! I’m Hwang hyunjin” the boy bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello. I’m Jo Yuri.” yuri bowed back.

 

 

 

 

“Yuri, ah that’s a beautiful name. It’s matches with your face, You’re beautiful.” hunjin smoothly said, yuri hsmile as she saw yena’s face, Jealousy was written on the older girl face.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena rolled her eyes as hyunjin said that. 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll get going now yena, juri and hyunjin. Nice to meet you.” yuri bowed.

 

 

 

 

“Are you going home? Maybe I can take you home.” hyunjin offer.

 

 

 

 

 

“Right, yes she’s going home hyunjin. Yena and I have a meeting so we should go now right yena?” juri said as she looked at frowning face of yena.

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care of yuri hyunjin. If anything happen to her, you’ll be dead.” yena threatened.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes noona! I’ll take care of yuri noona” hyunjin cheekily smile that make yena scoffed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Text me when you get home yul. Chat the others about the outing.” yena said to yuri, the younger girl just nodded and get inside hyunjin’s car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena let hyunjin’s car get out first before they go inside her own car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Hyunjin’s Car]

 

 

Silence are filled inside the younger boy car, yuri was just looking outside the window. Yuri only talk if she would command hyunjin about the direction.

 

 

 

 

“Just stop infront of that house.” hyunjin stop the car as the younger girl said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri noona..” yuri looked at the boy before going out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“C-ca-n I g-get your number?” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry hyunjin but i can’t give my number.” hyunjin pressed his lips together.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay noona, sorry for asking.” yuri just nodded and go out from hyunjin’s car.

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care hyunjin, thankyou for driving me home.” hyunjin wave to yuri before going away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sorry hyunjin but yena is only the person I’m attracted.’ yuri thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYESONME 👀

12 members.

 

 

Hamsteryul: GUYS!! 

 

Sakuchan39: Why yul?

 

Hyewon.99: Who made this groupchat?

 

Wonyoungie: Obviously it's yuri unnie.

 

Eunbunny: Okay shut up guys! Yuri has something to say.

 

Hamsteryul: You know juri right?

 

Yujinieee: Of course, she has a crush 

on your girl.

 

Hamsteryul:

 

 

 

Feather12: YAAAH!! Who told you 

to used me as your meme.

 

Minguri: You're cute chaeyeon unnie.

 

Yujinieee&Ssammu: You're cute too.

 

Hyewon.99:👀

 

Thugnako: 👀

 

Ppangtomi: 👀

 

Wonyoungie: 🙄

 

Eunbunny: Okay guys enough! Let's

hear yuri out. 

 

Hamsteryul: So juri invited us all to 

joined their outing.. Are guys in? 

 

Yujinieee: Ofcourse!!

 

Yena6969: Yuri. Did hyunjin 

take you home safe?

 

Hyewon.99: 👀

 

Wonyoungie: Who’s hyunjin?

 

Hamsteryul: Yes! I safely arrive

at my house.

 

Hamsteryul: One of juri’s friend 

wonyoungiee, He drive me 

home since yena has a meeting.

 

Yena6969: Okay.

 

Thugnako:👀

 

Yujinieee: I smell jealousy.

 

Sakuchan39: smelly yujin.

 

Yujinieee: 

 

 

Eunbunny: Okay guys enough. 

Let’s all go together! since our last

bonding didn’t go well. 

 

Minguri: Lets get it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[OUTING DAY] 

 

 

The 12 of them are on yena’s house since the night before the outing, they sleepover to yena’s so they can go this midnight. 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Juri and her friends?” eunbi asks.

 

 

 

“juri said they are near.” yena said while sipping onto her coffee. 

 

 

 

 

“Can’t waiiiiit for this outing!!” yujin exclaim. 

 

 

 

 

“Yea, finally beach!!” wonyoung said. 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! No swearing!” 

 

 

 

“I didn’t swear eunbi unnie! beach as in ocean not the bi-“ eunbi cut her off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Enough!” everyone laugh, after a while waiting juri and her friends arrive. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Juri unnie~” nako and hitomi greeted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello, sorry for waiting guys!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here’s my friends, This is miu, miru, jurina, hyunjin and changbin.” All of them bowed, and introduce their selves. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello Yuri noona. Nice meeting you again” hyunjin smiled cheekily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi hyunjinie.” yuri smiled back, juri glance at the two and smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tch” yena scoffed softly that only yujin heard.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jealous? hahah but you two are just friends.” yujin tease the older girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up or i’ll add a blackeye on your right eye.” yujin shut , she doesn’t want to have another black eye. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lets go guys!!” juri exclaim, and the others scream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them get outside from yena’s house, there are two car for the 18 person. 

 

 

 

“Okay let’s decide who will be sitting in the 1st car.” eunbi said. 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon, Chaeyeon,Chaewon,Minjoo,Juri,Miu,Changbin,Miru and Hitomi are the 9 person to ride the first van. 

 

 

 

“Yes! I’m with yuri noona” hyunjin thought.

 

 

 

 

While the other van are Yujin,Wonyoung,Eunbi,Yuri,Hyunjin,Jurina,

Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was in the driver’s seat while Eunbi was in the passenger seat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was about to seat beside yuri but hyunjin blocked the way, that makes her eyes rolled. 

 

 

 

“Noona can I seat beside you?” hyunjin asks innocently, yuri just nodded in disappointment since she really want yena to seat beside her.

 

This are their seating arrangement.

 

 

Yuri➡️Hyunjin➡️Sakura➡️Jurina

 

Yena➡️Yujin➡️Wonyoung

 

 

 

 

‘I’m so close to smack hyunjin.’ yena thought as she look infront of her. Hyunjin was flirting with yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride was silent, others are sleeping while some are using their phone. Yuri was already fall asleep and yuri was leaning her head to the window, it was really uncomfortable for yena’s sight. She wants to change sit with hyunjin but it was impossible since they are already settled.

 

 

 

Hyunjin woke up and looked at yuri, she notice how the oldergirl was uncomfortable with her position, He caresses the older girl head and place it on her shoulder. Yena watched the whole scene that make her heartaches.

 

 

 

 

Yena just sighed as she felt upset of what she was witnessing, she just angrily closed her eyes, she can’t watch what infront of her. After a while she fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys! Stop over, let’s eat first!” eunbi shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

“How about yena unnie?”yujin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s just buy her food.” eunbi said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is awake except yena since she just got her sleep, yuri looked at yena and was about to wake up the older girl but hyunjin talk to her.

 

 

 

 

“Noona lets eat.” yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know yena was just pretending to sleep and open her eyes when she felt everyone are gone. Yena sighed and close her eyes again, after a while yena felt a slightly tap on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Stop disturbing me yujin.” yena said, but the latter continue to tap her.

 

 

 

 

“I swear if you don’t stop yu—ri..” yena open her eyes and met the younger girl eyes.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? aren’t you with hyunjin?” yena sound so sad.

 

 

 

 

“Here eat this. I know you’re starving, don’t worry about him he can handle his thing” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

“You don’t have to give me this, I’m not starving and I’m sleepy.” yena coldly said but she’s really starving, she just acting tough.

 

 

 

 

“tch tsundere.” yuri whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What did you just say?” yuri just smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“I said you are a tsundere!” yuri said for the second time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just give it to hyunjin.” yena said and close her eyes, yuri smiled as she know yena is being sulky.

 

 

 

 

“Are you jealous?” yuri tease.

 

 

 

 

“Why would I?” 

 

 

 

 

“Fine, I’ll just give it to hyunjin.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’lL jUsT gIvE iT tO HyUnJiN” yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you guys mention my name?” hyunjin said while smiling.

 

 

 

 

“Here comes the devil.” yena whispered but yuri heard it and give yena light hit. The others went back.

 

 

 

 

“Noona why are you there in the back, it’s not your seat.” hyunjin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“We exchange sit hyunjin since i want beside the windows.” yujin said giving a wink to yuri which made yena slightly smile but ofcourse she hide it.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjin just nodded and pouted feeling a slight sad because he’s not beside yuri, yena snatched the food that is on yuri’s hand and ignore yuri, the younger girl just smile.

 

 

 

 

‘Tsundere’ yuri thought and shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes of ride they arrived at the location, everyone wokes up except yuri and yena. Yuri was side hugging yena while her head was snuggled at yena’s neck, and yena’s hand was around the younger girl shoulder to support her. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin and sakura see the position of the two and decided to take a picture of them, hyunjin just look at the two with a bitter smile. After hearing the shutter sound yena woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright guys were hear!!” eunbi exclaim and all of them get out of the car and exhale the scent of ocean.

 

 

 

 

“Uwaaaaaa! It’s so beautiful here!” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey take a picture of me here” Minjoo said and chaewon take a picture of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s yuri and yena?” chaeyeon asks. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Still in the van.” they just nodded and headed to the hotel. Juri has a frown face after hearing it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the van. 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah, were here.” yena tried to wake up the girl. 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm..” yuri pulled yena closer to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri.. wake up.” yena softly said finally yuri woke up rubbing her eyes, yena find it so cute and at the same time attrative. 

 

 

 

 

“Where are the others?” continue rubbing. 

 

 

 

 

 

“i guess already in the hotel” yuri immediately move her body away from yena and leave the older girl. 

 

 

 

 

“Aisshh! this girl. Yah wait for me.” yena shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ey ey ey! The couple are here!” yujin teased, as the two are running, yujin earned a pinch from wonyoung. 

 

 

 

 

“Couple?” hyunjin asks juri.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri is yena’s ex.” juri said to hyunjin. 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri is not straight??” hyunjin widened his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yea, but you like her right?” hyunjin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Make a move for her, and I make my move to yena.” juri whispered. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay let’s partner for roommates.” eunbi suggested. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Changbin/Hyunjin, Eunbi/Chaeyeon/Nako/Hitomi, Miu/Miru/Jurina/Juri , Chaewon/Minjoo/ Yuri, Hyewon/Sakura/Wonyoung, Yujin/Yena.” Eunbi said, no one object and they go to their own hotel rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do i need do always be with you?” yena said to yujin.

 

 

 

 

“I also want to be your roommate. I want to minjoo’s room.” yujin pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Also i want to be with yuri but i know eunbi unnie wont let us. But it’s okay atleast she’s not with that hyunjin kid.” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“Hey yena unnie! Be honest with me. Do you still want to be with yuri unnie?” yena sighed and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

“Tbh, yes right after hyunjin came to picture.” 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhhh! You feel threaten huh. tch” yujin teased.

 

 

 

 

 

“Even though i said we should be friends, i still want to be with her. I just want us to be comfortable again with each other.” yena explained, yujin just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s forget about problems unnie, Let’s enjoy this vacation!!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 3 in the afternoon so it was the best time to swim because the sun is not that hot, the 18 of them are on the beach, playing. Yena was just sitting at the bench provided by the resort, she just watched her friends having fun. She glance at yuri who was playing splash water with hyunjin. 

 

 

 

Yena sighed as she watch the two, she looked away and just look at the sky. 

 

 

 

 

‘I don’t know what to do. I want to claim yuri again. Aisshh hyunjin really getting to my nerves.’ yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun is setting and they decided to make a bonfire, The 18 of them are eating, after eating juri game them alcoholic drink then yujin decided to play a game.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s plaaaaay Spin the battle, truth or dare! but instead of truth lets do Dare or dare!!” yujin smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Not gonna participate.” yena utter.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eeeyy!! such a kill joy.” hyunjin said, yena looked at hyunjin who is smiling to yuri, yena got triggered.

 

 

 

 

“Okay I’ll play.” all of yena’s friends notice the tension between yena and hyunjin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is gonna be fun!” sakura said as she observe the two. 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s make yena triggered. We already know who can triggered yena’s feelings towards yuri.” chaeyeon smirk, as she whispered to their friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first spin pointed to yujin, they dares her to act like a dog.

 

 

 

 

 

“Easy” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

the second spin pointed to sakura, they dares her to dance weirdly, then sakura swaying her hips to the funniest manner. Everyone laughed at sakura’s talent.

 

 

 

 

 

the third spin pointed to juri.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay our dare is hmmm.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s make it a way harder enough of easy” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, Perform a for yena.” yena widened her eyes to yujin, but yujin and her friends just smirk, yuri’s face frowned.

 

 

 

 

Yena was breathing heavily as juri started to perform a for her, she’s gonna lie juri is kinda hot and y, but yuri is the iest for yena.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena was so red hahahahah” Chaewon laughed at yena’s redness. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri aggresively snatched the bottle to yujin that make the others looked at each other, yuri spin the bottled and crossed her arms the. pout. 

 

 

 

 

The bottle was spinning fast and everyone is so focus, after a few second the bottle stops and it pointed to hyunjin. Chaeyeon and yujin looked at each other then nodded with a smirk remark on their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh hyunjinieee!” jurina exclaim.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be the one who’ll say the dare” yena said, chaeyeon immediately shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

“No no, I’ll be the one who’ll say the dare because the back of the bottle pointed to me” yena just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m ready for anything” hyunjin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay hmmm. Our dare is.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kiss the person you find attractive.” chaeyeon said, yena looked at chaeyeon then the feather winked at her. Yena know what’s up with the two, yena knows that hyunjin would go to yuri and the thought of hyunjin kissing yuri was making her blood boils.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” hyunjin. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was nervous as she also know that hyunjin has a crush on her, she was cursing her unnie because of what she dares to the younger boy. Hyunjin was just beside her then Yena was also beside her thats what she was nervous for that yena will witness this kind of situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But before you kiss her, tell us why you found her attractive.” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“First the firsttime i saw her I really find her cute, I don’t know but her smile just make me wanna smile too. Her voice is great too and i wanna hear it all day and i’ll never get tired of her voice.” hyunjin smile 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjin looked at yuri and smile.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry noona but it’s for the dare.” hyunjin said, yuri was totally froze up. 

 

 

 

 

Hyujin lean forward towards the older girl, hyunjin was getting closer and closer, the younger boy also close his eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And lips pressed together.

 

———————————————————————

 

A/N: GOODNIGHT EVERYONE UWU. 

UPDATE FOR TODAY. I’LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW OR ON MONDAY. 

 

 

Thankyou for reading this uwu.

 

Lovey’all 💖

 

 

Twt: _pandaevil03_