Don’t leave..

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri." 

 

 

 

After yuri hearing her name being called she slightly push woojin who was hugging her, the boy was suprised when yuri push him. The both of them look at where the voice came from. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena?" yuri was dumbfounded seeing yena, she was expecting her to be here by monday.

 

 

Yena was wearing her poker face as she moves forward to her girlfriend. Woojin was also suprise to see yena. 

 

 

"I did suprise you didn't I?" Yena said still wearing a poker face, Yuri gulped she knows that yena was not in the mood. 

 

 

"Y-ye-s y-ou did." yuri stutter as she felt slightly nervous. 

 

 

 

Yena glance to the boy infront of them and scam him from head to foot. 

 

 

'So is this the woojin guy huh' yena thought.

 

 

Yena put her arms around yuri's waist pulling her closer. Yuri knows yena is being territorial, she can sense that her girlfriend was not please on what she saw earlier. 

 

 

 

"Oh you must be woojin right?" yena said as she glance to woojin. 

 

 

 

"Yea, im woojin." woojin replied. 

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you woojin. I'm yena, yuri's fiance" yena smirk when she saw woojin's face frown. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for bringing my fiance home. I appreciated that." yena said.

 

 

 

"No, its okay. I'm the one who told her to accompany me so it's my duty to send her home." woojin replied, that make yena's blood boils but yena remain calm.

 

 

 

"Yea right." yena said her tone was a bit annoyed. 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway i'll better get going now." woojin said.

 

 

 

'yes go now shoo' yena talked to herself.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you yena. Yuri see you around" woojin wave his hand and he walked away from the two girls. 

 

 

 

 

Yena rolled her eyes then she let go of yuri.

 

 

 

"Yah! I thought you said monday was your arrival?" yuri pouted. 

 

 

Yena remain silent then she grabs her luggage and enter yuri's house. 

 

 

"Yena. I'm talking to you." Yena continue to walk until they both reached the living room. 

 

 

 

"Yena ah~ talk to me." Yuri cupped yena's cheeks and force her to look at her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Are you jealous?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

"No." yena said and remove yuri's hands on her cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Then why are you acting like this?" yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Yenaaa~ Okay I'm sorry if I'm the one who caused you to be like this." yuri lower her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired. I didn't mean to act like this." yena sighed. 

 

 

 

Yuri hugged her fiance tightly as if she want to suffocate yena. 

 

 

"I miss you yena ah~" yuri burried her head on yena's neck sniffing the older girl perfume. 

 

 

 

"I miss you too. But why are you two together?" yena said she doesn't want to admit that she's jealous. 

 

 

 

"I accompanied him to buy the stuff he needed." yena frowned.

 

 

"Pfft. He just want to spend time with you. tch." yena walks towards yuri's room with her luggage. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was smiling knowing her fiance is jealous, she just follow yena until they both reached her own room. 

 

 

 

"He's just a friend yena ah~" yuri said then she back hug yena who's arranging her things. 

 

 

 

 

"Friend my . tch" 

 

 

 

"Told you i don't want him near you. Why you still hanging out with him?" yena's voice slightly raise makes yuri a little bit nervous. 

 

 

 

"I—" yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry i shouldn't shout like that. I'm just.. ugh." yena let a frustrating groan.

 

 

 

"I just accompany him because I dont have to do today, you haven't told me today was your arrival. I thought it was tomorrow." yuri said.

 

 

 

"because i wanted to suprise you. but i'm the one who got suprised." yena pouted remebering when woojin kissed her fiance cheeks makes her wanna punch that boy.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yena ah, i didn't know he would ki—" yuri was interrupted when yena cupped her cheeks and pull her closer to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena kissed yuri's lips, the older girl really want to this when she saw yuri but that woojin guy makes her mood down. But who cares about woojin when you missed the person you love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri response to yena's kissed, she match her pace to yena's lips. Matching the rhythm of their hearts, finally they see,touch and hug each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena pushes her tongue on yuri's mouth and the younger girl gladly accept it, they battled who's the dominant but in the end yena's tongue is much stronger. Yuri puts her arms around the older girl neck and pull her closer, while yena pushed yuri to the bed and she move to the top of the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

Yena leaned in again and captured her fiance lips and the younger girl pulling her closer. The both of them are longing for each other for the past 3 years. Yena broke the kissed and let the younger girl breath while she continue to kiss yuri's jaw down to her neck, a soft moan let out of yuri's mouth. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was grabbing yena's head pulling her deeper to her neck as the older girl and her neck. 

 

 

"hmm.." she moaned as yena her neck. 

 

 

"Y-en..a" Yena was getting turn on when yuri moaned her name. 

 

 

"Hm.. D-don't l-ea-ve a m-ark.." yuri said between her breathe. 

 

 

 

Yena end yuri's neck and making a loud pop sound, Yena smile as she was satisfied on what she did. 

 

 

 

 

"Now, all of them will know that you're mine" yena smile widely while yuri was blushing so hard. 

 

 

"Yah! Did you leave a mark?" yuri said, yena just chuckles and remove herself from yuri. 

 

 

 

"Yes i did." yena proudly said. 

 

 

 

Yuri stood up and look upon the mirror, then she sigh and glared at her dumb duck.

 

 

 

 

"I told you to not leave a mark." 

 

 

"What? i can't hear you." yena was teasing yuri.

 

 

 

 

"tch. if you're leaving a mark make sure that it hides, not here" yuri pointed the marked. 

 

 

 

"I'm doing it purposely, so that woojin guy or other guys that will see that know that you're mine." Yena said smile as she feel satisfied. 

 

 

 

"I hate you." yuri pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too" yena kissed her fiance lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Should we continue? Im kind a you know." yena said then yuri blushed and hit her.

 

 

 

 

"Pabo." yuri hide her res face with her palm. 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding. Can we sleep now yuri ah? I'm tired with 13hours flying." yena hold her head then slam her body. 

 

 

 

"Aw my poor baby.. Okay let's sleep." the both of them position their selves. 

 

 

 

 

"Finally I can have you in my arms again." yena whispered. 

 

 

 

"Yea, thankyou for choosing to stay here during your vacation." yuri said as she snuggled and sniff yena's perfume on her neck. 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you so much that's why, I should make it up to you for the last 3 years im away." yena puts her arms around yuri's waist pulling her closer. 

 

 

 

 

"You should make it up. I miss you too." 

 

 

"Goodnight my joyuuul~" 

 

 

"Goodnight ducky yenaa~" Yena kissed yuri's forehead before closing her eyes. 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

(A/N; Double update for y'all, Hahahah

Cause i don't know when will i update again heheh 😉

 

GOODMORNIGHT again to you all! 

I'm going to sleep 🤣 

 

Any suggestion for my one shot and here 🥺🥺

 

 

STREAM TO "LA VIE EN ROSE" Y'all.