I am

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud ring echoed at the huge room, groans can be heard from the person at the bed. The girl reached the alarm clock to stop it, The girl stretches her body and about to sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah! Get up!" The tall girl walks in the room of the girl to wake her up.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm." the girl just hummed and snuggles to her pillow.

 

 

 

 

"Aiissh this dumb. It's her wedding then she's acting like this." yujin chuckles as she think of how to wake up a duck.

 

 

 

 

 

"YENA YURI CANCELLED THE WEDDING!!" yujin shouted.

 

 

 

 

"Oka—- WHAAAAAT?" Yena immediately stand up from the bed and grab her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Answer." Yujin holding her laugh to burst and wait for yuri to answer the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri: Yeoboseyo?

 

Yena: Yuri ah!!

 

Yuri: Why are you calling ducky?

Can't wait to see me?? haha

 

Yena: Is it true?" 

*yena sobs*

 

Yuri: Why are you crying?

 

Yena: Did you cancel our wedding??

 

Yuri: Silly, Why would I cancel our 

wedding? *yuri chuckles.

 

 

Yena: B-but.. Yujin said..

 

yena looked at the taller girl who's holding her laugh suddenly burst out.

 

 

"YAH AN YUJIN!!" yena shouted, yujin immediately run towards the door.

 

 

 

"Sorry!! I'm just waking you up" Yena sighed, then she heard giggles from the phone.

 

 

Yena: Gladly it was just a prank.

I thought you cancelled.

 

Yuri: Don't worry my ducky!! 

I won't cancel our wedding.

I've waited for this. See you later.

 

Yena: See you later my future wifey. 

Iloveyou.

 

Yuri: I love you too. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri ended the call, yena smile through her phone as she looked at her wallpaper. Then she walked towards her working desk and pulled a pentel pen. 

 

 

 

 

"The day." Yena encircled the date in the calendar. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Eunbi,Wonyoung,Minjoo,Sakura,Chaewon,Nako,Yuri's dressing room]

 

"Yuri its your turn now" chaewon called yuri. Yuri obeyed and sit infront of the make up artist.

 

 

 

 

"Make her the most beautiful girl in the world." chaewon said to the make up artist.

 

 

 

 

 

While yuri was doing her make up, her friends arrive one by one and they do their makeups.

 

 

"Yuri Congratulation~" eunbi said.

 

 

 

"Unnie you congratulate yuri since yesterday." chaewon rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Because I'm so proud that she's getting married." 

 

 

 

"Yuri unnie is the 3rd youngest of our group but the first one to marry." wonyoung said.

 

 

 

 

"Are you feeling nervous yuri?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I can't believe that I'm going to get married later.." yuri smile.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. Lets do group hug!!" The makeup artist move a bit so the group can do group hug.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry yuri ah, if yena hurt you we'll punish her."yuri just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Okay 2hours before the ceremony." the coordinator said and then they go to their own business. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Yujin,Chaeyeon,Hyewon,Hitomi,Yena's dressing room.]

 

 

 

 

"Congrats ducky!" the gang said as they hug the latter.

 

 

 

"Thankyou guys!" yena utter.

 

 

 

"You seems nervous?" chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

"She's been nervous as soon as her wedding today sink in her mind" yujin said then everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Of course I would be nervous!! After you play prank on me that yuri cancelled the wedding!! You dog!!" Yena said, it makes the gang laughed even more.

 

 

 

 

"C'mon, yuri won't cancel this wedding hahah We know how whipped she is for you and how you are whipped for her too. And I'm sorry hehe, You can forgive your best woman" yujin winked.

 

 

 

 

"I wonder how she looks like today, I know she's beautiful but seeing her in her wedding dress makes her even more beautiful." hitomi nodded.

 

 

 

"I bet yena unnie will cry as soon yuri walk towards her." the other nodded.

 

 

 

"Tch i will not cry!" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Let's see." hyewon playfully said.

 

 

 

 

"But bro please treat yuri well, she's been our baby when you two broke up, and i know how fragile she is. I know you will treat her right i just want to remind you." chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

"I promise! I won't let anyone hurt her. Even mosquitoes." 

 

 

 

 

"Okay group hug!!!!" Hitomi said and spread her arms towards the group.

 

 

 

 

"1 hour before the ceremony." everyone nodded .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Ceremony]

 

 

 

 

Flowers are decorated on the floor align with the aisle where the bride and bridesmaid will walk through. It was a  It's only 5 minutes before the ceremony started. All of their family and friends are on the venue just waiting for the bride. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Don't be so nervous. Calm down." yujin said to the older girl beside her who look restless. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How can I calm down? What if--" yena startled when yujin grab her both shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't you trust yuri unnie? Your wedding is about to start in fact she's already there." Yujin smile as yena turned around and see her soon to be wife in the end of the aisle. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was speechless when she saw yuri at the end of the aisle holding her favorite flower, yuri was wearing her mother's give for her which is her wedding gown. The back ground music start to play the moment the bridesmaid walked through the aisle. 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Listen to I promise you - Wanna one (Confession ver.) uwu] 

 

 

 

You embraced me though I was inexperienced

You held me tight though I wasn't good enough.

 

 

 

Yuri was in tears as she steps her right foot on the flowery floor, It was like she's floating she still can't believe she's here walking towards her love. 

 

 

Same goes to yena who were standing at the ending of the aisle waiting for her love to stop infront her, Yena was holding her tears but as soon as their eyes met, tears start rolling down her face. It was a tears of joy, It was the tears of happiness.

 

 

 

 

I still remember your eyes

I'll engrave it on my heart forever

I promise you, I'll never forget.

 

 

I promise you, I won't let go

You became my light

I promise you, I promise you

In front of that bright spring day.

 

 

 

Yuri and her parents was the only one in the aisle walking towards the end of the aisle, yuri smile as she looked at her father and mother. They stop a few step from where yena was standing.

 

 

 

"My baby isn't a baby anymore." her father said with a single tear from her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation our yuri~" her mother said and the three of them hug each other before walking again. 

 

 

 

 

When I wished that just one person

Would be on my side

Even when the world deceived me

Only you believed in me

 

 

Like a flower that couldn't bloom

I could've withered away

But you're the one who recognized me

You're the one who held onto me when I was shaking.

 

 

 

 

With one step yuri was infront of her soon to be wife, Their eyes met. It was only one word that was written in their eyes. 

 

 

 

It was Love.

 

 

 

"Please take care of my daughter yena ah~" yuri's mother said.

 

 

 

"I will.. eomma.." yena nodded and hug the parents of yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm giving you my daughter now yena ah~" yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin hug yuri and congratulate her, Yena held the younger hand intertwined it. Yena looked at her wife with a big smile on her face.

 

 

 

"I love you" yena mouthed before walking towards the priest. 

 

 

 

 

After several seasons pass

Even after time passes us

Let's never forget our beginning

I promise you baby

Remember

 

 

Promise me that you won't change

Just like this, until our lives are over

I promise you I promise you

In front of that bright spring day.

 

 

 

"Is there anyone who wants to disagree with the marriage of Yena and Yuri." the priest said.

 

 

 

Yena flex her tuxedo giving everyone a view of a gun, everyone laughed even yuri. 

 

 

 

"Yah why you have that?" Yuri hit yena's arms.

 

 

"Incase someone will take you from me." Yena smiled.

 

 

 

"No one disagree, c'mon let's start this. I can't wait to marry this woman aissh." yuri chuckles at her soon to be wife attitude, their friends also laughed because of their impatient friend.

 

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri take their vows to each other.

Yena was the first one to take her vow to yuri, yena held the younger girl hand.

 

 

 

 

"I Choi Yena take Jo Yuri to be my wife, As I promise always to be true I promise myself to you not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year. I will always love you. And I also promise to take out the garbage, even in the pouring rain or freezing cold." everyone laughed at yena's last sentence. 

 

 

 

 

"I Jo yuri take Choi Yena to be my wife, I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart.  It is said that we are more than the some of the parts we are made of, if this is true of anything it is true of our love." yuri takes her vow. 

 

 

 

 

They both wear the rings on their ring finger, both lovely staring at their eyes. The feeling are very familiar it's like everything was flashing back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You may now kiss your bride." yena cupped yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"I love you Mrs. Choi." yena utter before kissing the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

Everyone applause their parents are crying because of happiness also their friends. Also Yuri and yena was the happiest person in that venue, their hearts became one.

 

 

 

 

 

After the wedding ceremony they go to the next venue where yuri and yena would cut their cake and have a party. Yuri and yena already change their clothes to casual, the married couple walks around greeting the guests.

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation Yuri~" yena's mother said, and they hug the younger girl including yena's father and brother.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! I'm your daughter." yena pouted, yuri chuckles at her wife childishness.

 

 

 

"But yuri is our daughter too." her dad and they just laugh.

 

 

 

"Congratulation ducky!" sungmin said.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou oppa, so when will you? You're so slow" yena shake her head as she brother.

 

 

 

"You are just fast tch." yena hugged her brother. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and yena bid a goodbye to their family to greet other visitors.

 

 

 

"YENAAA YAH!! YURI YAH!!" Their friends shouted as the married couple approaching them.

 

 

 

"Congratulation to our hamster and duck" Chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

"Thankyou guys~" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"So when is your honeymoon?" yujin wiggles her eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

"maybe nextweek." yuri slap yena's shoulder. Their friends laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe our baby joyul is married now." eunbi said while wiping her tear.

 

 

 

"Ey youre being dramatic eunbi unnie." yena said.

 

 

 

"Shut up you ugly duck." yena pouted, hyewon hugged yuri.

 

 

 

"Congrats baby hamster" 

 

 

"Thankyou unnie~" 

 

 

 

"Let's do the group hug everyone!!" Yujin shouted and they all hugged. 

 

 

 

 

"Guys i have something to say." Yujin suddenly utter and look at minjoo's direction.

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo and I are official." everyone eyes widened except chaewon since she knew about yujin and minjoo.

 

 

 

"You dog!! Why didn't you tell me??" yena grab yujin collar.

 

 

 

"I'm happy for you guys!!" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Is yujin will be the next to get tie??" hyewon playfully said, everyone laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe?" yujin shrugged her shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them enjoy the rest of the night, It was an unforgettable moment and day to yuri and yena, Not only because of their wedding but also because all of their friends and family are there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Party is done, everyone bid a goodbye to their friends and family. Yena was drunk so sungmin was the one who drive yena and yuri to their apartment. 

 

 

 

“I told her not to get drunk.” yuri frowned as she looked at her wasted wife. 

 

 

 

 

“She’s living her life since she’s married now.” sungmin chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived at yena’s apartment, Sungmin help yuri to carry yena to their bedroom. 

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin oppa, thankyou for driving us.” yuri bowed. 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I’ll get going now yuri ah~ Lock the door.” sungmin said and leave, yuri locked their front door and get a warm water and towel. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri wipes yena’s face as she finish wiping yena’s face and body, she remove her clothes and change it into pajamas. Yena was so drunk yuri didn’t expect yena to be this drunk in her wedding. Yuri also change her clothes to pajama and lay beside yena. 

 

 

 

 

“YURI AH~~~ MY WIFEEEEY~~” yuri startled as yena suddenly shouted.

 

 

 

“YURI AH~~ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~” yuri chuckles as she watching her wife sleep talking.

 

 

 

“I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD WIFE TO YOU AND TO OUR CHILDREN.” yena smile like an idiot, she’s still closing her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“I love you too dorky.” yuri kissed her wife’s lips.

 

 

 

 

Yena slightly open her eyes as she heard her wife talking. Yena wrapped her arms around the younger shoulder and pull her closer to her.

 

 

 

 

“I am happy that you chose to marry me~” yuri snuggles to yena’s chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am the luckiest person right now because I have you” yena added. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m glad that I Am the one for you” yuri smiled as yena saying her words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s make a beautiful and happy family yuri ah~” yena utter and kissed her wife forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END]

———————————————————————

 

 

A/N: HI GUUUUYS!! FINALLY  WE REACHED THE LAST CHAPTER 😭😭 

 

FIRST OF ALL!

 

 

THANKYOU TO ALL MY READERS~

SILENT OR NOT I’M STILL THANKFUL, WITHOUT YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTE, I MIGHT GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK BUT THANKYOU FOR APPRECIATING MY STORY 😭😭

 

 

 

 

I officially saying that, 

 

This book entitled “ I am” Sequel of U R is Signing off. 

 

 

 

PS: Don’t wory I’ll give you special chapter 😉