I’m glad

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

Yena crashes her lips onto yuri's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena pulled out from the kissed. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. i shouldn't do that.." yena utter. 

 

 

 

"Yena.." 

 

 

 

"I should go now that i know you are her safe." yena gave yuri a weak smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.. can we talk? please?" yuri grab yena's hand as the older girl was about to grab the door knob. 

 

 

 

 

"There's nothing to talk yul." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You still hate me this much yena?" yena remained silent. 

 

 

 

 

"How much must I suffer until you talk to me." yuri burst out.

 

 

 

 

 

"But there's nothing to talk yul, everything was clear that day." 

 

 

 

 

 

"You"

 

 

 

 

"Me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-were not for each other." yena almost choked at her words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.. We don't have to get back.. I clearly understand that."

 

 

 

 

 

"But you ignoring me, us for the past 6 months is hard. I know I hurt you but it was just a misunderstanding." yena chuckles and faced yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You kissing him back was just misunderstanding?" yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"maybe that is your revenge because you still hold a grudge onto me because of what happen to me and yiren." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So payback? haha. Is he better kisser than me? huh?" yuri frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying? I didn't like it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah didn't like it but you kissed him back tch" yena sarcastically said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe you want him to yo—" yena was cut of when yuri slapped her hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You Choi Yena!" yuri's tears start to fall down again, she was really hurt of what yena was saying. On the other hand yena was feeling guilty of what she just said, she was angry to yujin because of bad mouthing yuri but here she is way more worst than yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sor—" yena was cut off again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, I want to be by him yena. that's what you want me say right ? that I'm a ing yujin was right. I freaking cheat on you." yuri burst out while wiping her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul.. I'm sorry.. I just carried away. I didn't mean it." yena's heart aches when yuri cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I even give you my ity because i love you and i want you to know that i'll give everything to you but here you are doubting me." yuri sobs, then it hit yena so hard. She's been a treating yuri like a , she's been hurting her love for so long.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul.." yena move forward to yuri then yuri step backward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just leave yena." yuri command.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry." yena utter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please" yuri wipes her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joyul.." yena pulled the younger girl into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for being such a bull. Sorry for my ing mouth saying things I should have said. I'm sorry for not trusting your love to me. Yul.. Sorry for making it hard for you.." 

 

 

 

"I shouldn't make my anger eats me. Joyul.. I'm so sorry for ignoring you, making you suffer.." yena said while she hug the sobbing hamster.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for making you cry like this. I broke my promise again to you. I'm the one who is ing idiot." yena added.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I already forgive you, a long time ago.." yuri looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Then why are you ignoring me if you already forgive me?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because i want to move on.." yuri's eyes get teary again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay I get it yena.. I just want us to stop ignoring each other. Even if you don't want to get back. All i want is you and me to be friends again." yuri pulled out from the hug and wipes her tears. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry yena.. I'm sorry for snapping earlier. you make me mad." yuri pouted that makes yena slightly smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I take back what I said earlier. You make me mad too." they both let out a soft laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are we friends now? " yuri asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah?" yena answered with hesitation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you want us back yul.. But i think i'm still not ready for this. maybe we should take it slow again?" yuri sighed but immediately nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I understand, I still love you yena.. I can wait for you." yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go to sleep now, sorry for making your eyes puffy. I'll get going now.. Lock the door yul." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you stay for the night?" yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As a friend." yuri added. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please?" yuri plead. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. I'll just sleep here in your couch, go to your room now." yuri nodded then she get inside her room and get yena a blanket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Let's take it slow again yul, let's build the friendship and let's fix our broken pieces' yena thought as she close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was middle of the night, Yena felt heavy weight on her arms, so she slowly open her eyes then she was startled when the younger girl was beside her snuggling in her neck.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yena utter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you he—?" yena didn't finish her sentence when yuri snuggles to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"C-cold.." yuri mumbled as she move closer to yena to give her the warmth she wanted. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena could only chuckles at her sight, She looked at yuri's face adoring the her features.

Yena tucked yuri's hair behind her ears. 

 

 

 

 

"Still beautiful even if her eyes are puffy. Sorry for making you suffer. I'm glad, I met you again" yena smile as she kissed the latter's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up in her comfy bed, she thought how she ended up in her bed. She clearly know she was with yena in her couch. Yuri walk outside her room and move her head to look for yena but the older girl is nowhere to found. 

 

 

 

 

She walk in her dining area and there's a food with sticky note. Yuri can't help but to smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To: Hamsteryul.

        You might wondering how you ended up on your bed, I carried you because it's uncomfortable to sleep on couch without me hehe. I made you breakfast hope you don't mind that i used your kitchen.. Sorry that I need to leave early.. Company emergency. 

 

 

PS: I love you.. as a friend??

 

 

 

Yuri chuckles at the PS, she sat down and eat what yena's cooked food for her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the office]

 

 

 

"Jooe! Is An yujin at her office?" yena asks her secretary. 

 

 

 

"Nae. Ms. Choi”  yena nodded and made her way to yujin's office. 

 

 

 

 

Yena knocked, she heard the younger girl said 'come in' so she open the door, she felt guilty when she look at the younger girl face.

 

 

 

"Yujinie.." 

 

 

 

"Unnie.." yujin lower her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry for bad mouthing yuri unnie last night." yena chuckles and walk towards her bestfriend who is sobbing right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sshh.. I'm not mad at you anymore. Unnie is sorry too, i shouldn't punch you that hard.." yena cupped the younger girl cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Deserved it." 

 

 

 

 

"Let me treat you, just say anything you want." yujin felt excited. 

 

 

 

 

"Is it trueeee?? really?" yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for giving you black eye yujinie.. Just say anything you want. I'll buy it." yujin hug the older girl. 

 

 

 

"Yay! thankyou! This black eye was worth it!" Yena just chuckles at her bestfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At Yena’s office]

 

 

"Yena~" juri softly called her name.

 

 

 

 

"yeah?” yena was reviewing some papers that needed to present tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s eat lunch?” juri offer.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay let’s go." yena answer that yena didn’t even hesitate to eat lunch with her, juri smile as the thought of yena is starting to be in her usual self.

 

 

 

 

“Okay choi that’s new. You always rejecting my offer.” yena smile.

 

 

 

“Oh you smile too. Okay mind to explain?” juri raised her eyesbrows.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s eat first.” yena said then they go to the nearest mall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them find a place to eat then while they were eating juri open the topic.

 

 

 

“now yena spill.” 

 

 

 

“You know that I go to eunbi unnie farewell party lastnight.” juri nodded and motioned yena to continue.

 

 

 

“I met yuri there again.” juri’s heart ache when she heard yena mention yuri’s name.

 

 

 

“you two talk to each other.” yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

“all of this are my fault, I shouldn’t let my anger and insecurities eat me. She suffer too long.. but we already settled our problem” yena smile.

 

 

 

 

“That means? you two are back together?” as yena smile, juri felt her heartbeat stop.

 

 

 

 

“Nope. were friends now” yena said, juri nodded.

 

 

 

 

Juri already accepted that she can never replaced yuri but hearing yena and yuri are just friends it gave her motivation. 

 

 

 

 

“Juri... I know you have a thing for me.. and I don’t wanna hurt you..” juri interrupted yena from talking.

 

 

 

 

 

“I still want to prove myself to you yena.. Even though you and yuri are okay it doesn’t mean i’ll give up. The both of you are just friends.” juri said while directly looking at yena’s eyes. yena just sighed and continue eating. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they eat lunch yena walked juri to her office and then she proceed to her office as she have unfinished paperworks, She was greeted by her secretary.

 

 

 

“Ms choi, someone is looking for you she said she’s your friend and show a picture of you and her so i let her in.” yena nodded, she has no idea who would visit her since her friends are busy with their life. 

 

 

 

Yena open the door of her office, the person inside got startled when the door open but after revealing the figure who open the door she immediately smile. 

 

 

 

“Hi yena~” the younger girl greeted the ceo with a shy smile.

 

 

 

“hey.. yuri..” yena was shock at yuri’s presence. why would yuri visit her?

 

 

 

 

 

“Not to be rude but what are you doing here?” yena added.

 

 

 

 

“It’s fine, sorry for not saying that i’ll visit. I don’t know how to contact you because you block me in your contact..” yuri clasp her lips together.

 

 

 

 

“Ah, hehe yeah forgot about that..” yena scratch her neck and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay. Just wanna give you this.” yuri handed a lunch box to yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t have to yuri.” yena said that make yuri pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

“But..” yuri continue pouting, yena curse as the younger girl acting cute towards her. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine, I’ll take it. Thankyou yul~” yena take the lunch box even though she eat already. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eat it deliciously” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go now..” yuri bowed and was about to walk to the door.

 

 

 

 

“Joyul..” yuri’s heart skipped a beat as yena call her by her nickname.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you stay for a bit longer?” yena directly asks, yuri’s heart can’t help but to flutter. 

 

 

 

 

———————————————————————

 

A/N; SINCE I DON’T HAVE CLASS TOMORROW SO WHY NOT UPDATE THIS STORY. UWU HAHAHAH