Will you?

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

https://youtu.be/3F-OVq-mvDk (Try listening to this while reading uwu)

 

 

 

It's the day of yena's departure since her short vacation ended and she still don't want to leave but she need to finish her study. They are in the airport sending yena off, yuri was clinging onto yena since they get inside the car until they get in the airport.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, I need to check in now." yuri pouted, yena took the chance to kissed yuri's lips.

 

 

 

"Yuri you should let go of yena now, she needs to check in" eunbi said, yuri sigh as she letting her grip on yena.

 

 

 

"I'll be back after checking in yuri ah~" yena kissed yuri's forehead. yuri nodded and just sit beside her unnies while looking at yena walking away. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul only a year and you can have yena." chaeyeon said, yuri nodded.

 

 

"I know unnie.. I just gonna missed her." yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jjoyuuul~" yena called out, she just came out after checking in. Yuri immediately stand up and hug her fiance.

 

 

 

 

 

"Duckyy.." Yuri burried her head on yena's neck. 

 

 

 

They sit at the bench provided at the airport being lovey dovey to each other, savoring their moments before yena's flight. 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah~ Please wait for me. okay? promise?" yena said.

 

 

 

"I promise! I love you too." yuri kissed yena's lips.

 

 

 

"Aigoo. This two." chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

Flight Y1078

 

 

 

"Yuri ah its my flight." yena said, yuri pouted.

 

 

"Don't be sad jjoyul.. You're making it hard for me.." yena weakly smile.

 

 

 

 

"I'll missed you please comeback soon." yena smile then yuri pulled her into hug and place her head on yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll missed you too. I love you, take care of yourself. We'll meet after a year. Just hold on." yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead to her lips.

 

 

 

 

Last call for Flight Y1078.

 

 

"I need to go now jjoyul~" yena said as she broke the hug.

 

 

 

"Take care ducky." Yujin said they all do the group hug. 

 

 

 

"Take care, message me when you landed." yuri said, yena nodded and wave her hands to her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

"See you very soon my love." yena said to herself before turning her back to them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days... Weeks.... Months..... finally A YEAR passed.. 

 

 

 

Finally it's their graduation tomorrow, everyone is excited. It's finally over. All the suffers, sleepless night, it's finally over.

 

 

 

"Yenaaaaaaa!" yuri shouted through her phone. 

 

 

 

 

"Excited jjoyul??" yuri excitedly nodded. 

 

 

 

"Can't believe It's finally our graduation tomorrow." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation to my one and only hamster. Im so proud of youuuu. If only i'm there i would give you hug and kisses" yuri blushed.

 

 

 

"Thankyouuu ducky. Im just sad because you can't celebrate with us." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

"It's okay don't be sad. I'll be there soon." yena smile widely.

 

 

 

 

"because I wanna see my future wifeeee." yuri smile upon hearing the word wife.

 

 

 

 

"Baby I have to go now. My dad is calling me." yuri nodded and wave a goodbye to her lover.

 

 

 

"Take care ducky. Don't forget that I'll call when my graduation end" yena nodded abd the video call ended. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YENA POV

 

 

"Hey yena it's our flight already lets go." my father said.

 

 

 

Yes we took a flight back to korea, I already graduated yuri knows that, it's funny because right after my graduation she said that i should go back to korea since i finished my study, I would really do that but i went under training for our company since i will be the next CEO. 

 

 

 

I'll be surprising them later, i mean tomorrow. Yujin was the only one knows that i'll be back in korea. I can't wait to see yuri, i miss her so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[NEXT DAY]

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was nervous and excited, It's finally their graduation. Yuri was with her friends Eunbi,Hitomi and Chaeyeon, they all jumping because of excitement.

 

 

 

The program started and all the student are sitted at their respective sits. The principal start calling each student's name. 

 

 

 

"Kwon Eunbi"

 

 

 

"Lee Chaeyeon"

 

 

 

"Honda Hitomi"

 

 

 

"Park Woojin"

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri"

 

 

 

 

They bowed and receive their certificate, the graduation is finally over they throw all of their hats in the air. Yuri, eunbi, chaeyeon and hitomi hug each other.

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation to us" Eunbi said.

 

 

 

"Congratulation unnies~~" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go out now to meet our parents." Chaeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is leaving the venue running to their parents, Greeting each of the student they would passed by. Yuri and her friends are with their families. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation my daughter." yuri's parents said, yuri thanked them and hug them.

 

 

 

"Dad Mom i'll just go there, there is no signal here. I'm gonna call yena." her parents nodded.

 

 

 

 

Yuri tried to call yena but the older girl doesn't even answer. 

 

 

 

 

"Why isn't she answering?" yuri question herself. 

 

 

 

"BOO"yuri startled.

 

 

 

"Why would you do that?" yuri held her heart panting heavily.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry hehe. You look so serious." the guy said.

 

 

 

"Yena doesn't pick up her phone." 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be sad maybe she's busy. It's our graduation you should smile." the guy move forward and place her fingers on yuri's lips and move it upward to make yuri smile.

 

 

 

"Tch, Anyway congratulation woojin." yuri smile and hug the guy.

 

 

 

"Congratulation to you too yuri ah~" woojin said his heart flutter.

 

 

 

Woojin and Yuri was now closed, If you don't know yuri has a fiance, you would have thought they were dating. Woojin was a great friend of yuri, even though she kissed turi one time, she apologised to it and said to reflect to his action, yuri forgive him and yuri only see woojin as a older brother.

 

But her friends always say that she should avoid woojin, since she know how jealous yena would be. Yuri would say it's fine, woojin is a nice guy and knows that she's in a relationship with yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." woojin said as yuri pull out from the hug. Yuri's phone was ringing she look at it and it was yena, she was about to pick up when..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woojin caresses her cheeks and crash his lips, her eyes widen wide while woojin's eyes was shut close, she tried to push woojin but the guy was strong. She felt something that she shouldn't felt, her heart was beating and it's wrong. She didn't know that she slowly returning the kiss woojin smile as yuri returning his kisses, but yuri immediately pulled out when she thought of yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She looked at her phone it was 10 missed call and 5 message from yena" yuri cursed.

 

 

 

"Yuri look im sorry. I- did—" 

 

 

 

"Don't ever come near me again." yuri glared at him that send shivers to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked out from woojin and look at her phone as she walked then she bumped into someone.

 

 

 

"I'm sorr—" yuri look up and meet the face that she really missed.

 

 

 

"Y-yen-a." yuri stutter as she met yena's dark orbs that saying she's mad. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Congrats jo yuri." yena weakly smile. 

 

 

 

"Y-ye-na.." Yuri was already tearing, she stared at her phone to see yena's message. 

 

 

 

 

"Joyuuul I'm here. pick up the phone."

 

 

 

"Joooyuul I'm here at the spot you said to you parents"

 

 

 

"Joyul..."

 

 

 

"Look at me.." 

 

 

 

"Now.." 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sobs as she realize yena was there the whole time, yena was calling her texting her to stop what she doing but she ignored it, she was lost.

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yen—" 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay yuri. You don't have to cry." yena painfully smile.

 

 

 

 

"It's n-ot wh-at you t-hi-n—" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I completely understand. I'm not in the right place to be angry. I know this day would come." yuri shaking her heads while she sobs. 

 

 

 

 

"You should have told me yul. I'm willing to let you go. I already prepared myself to this.." yena was struggling to prevent from crying.

 

 

 

 

"But why is this ing so painful?." yena bitterly smile. yuri grip onto yena's coat

 

 

 

 

"N-no y-yena.." yuri continuesly shaking her heads as there is no voice coming from .

 

 

 

 

"I guess coming back in korea is bad idea."yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"We should take a break now yul. I'm done pretending I didn't know everything about what's happening to you and woojin. this is not the first time." yuri continue to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin saw the two of you, And I tries to be blind because i love you so much. I said to yujin that it was just accident and you didn't even kissed back."

 

 

 

 

"I tried to peacefully sleep everynight but its really bother me. I tried as much as I can to finish all the training just to get here, so that your love won't fade away. But i guess it fades away."

 

 

 

"And I completely understand it." yena grab yuri's hands that are on her coat and slowly remove it. Yuri continuesly to cry while shaking her heads.

 

 

 

 

 

"As I saw you kissing him back, thats when i realised that I'm really a true dumb." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"It's ing hurt yul i shouldn't have feel this because i already prepare for this." 

 

 

 

"Y-en—"

 

 

"Stop calling me by my name." yena sternly said.

 

 

 

"Let's break up now yuri ah." yuri shaking her heads begging yena not to leave her.

 

 

 

 

Yena turned around when yuri call her name.

 

 

 

"Y-yen—a pl-eas—e do-n't l-eav-e.." yuri was on her knees, she can't handle yena leaving her.

 

 

Yena just froze to her spot, she said to herself she shouldn't look back. Her heart was aching hearing yuri's voice but her mind was so mad at yuri.

 

 

 

 

"J-just forget me yul. Maybe were not really meant to be." with that yena's tears falls down as she walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena what is— omg" eunbi said as she saw yuri crying while yena was walking away. 

 

 

 

 

"Take care of her for me eunbi unnie." yena gave eunbi a weak smile.

 

 

 

 

"What is happening?" eunbi was confused, yena just shrugged and start walking away again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri what happen??" eunbi said as she tried to stand up yuri.

 

 

 

"Y-yena... sh-e le-ave me.." yuri cried out on eunbi's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Sshh.. I'll try to talk to her.." eunbi hug the younger girl.

 

 

 

"She le-ave me unn-ie.. ho-w c-an i- li-ve w-ith-out he—" eunbi shouted yuri's name as the younger girl fainted, luckily chaeyeon came into the since and help eunbi to get into the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yena scream out everything, she is currently in the han river. She cry everything that's in her chest. Her phone rings it's eunbi she turned of her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

" this life." yena cursed as she grab her keys and drove to the nearest bar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena drown herself on alcohol, she drink and drink and drink until she felt numb, until the pain fades away but instead alcohol make it more painful.

 

 

 

"Where did I go wrong?" 

 

 

 

"You didn't do anything wrong you dumb ." yena look up.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here? I didn't even call you, i turned off my phone so no one can trace me." yujin just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"I just know, i track you when you were in han river. when i don't see you there i know you just go to the nearest bar." yujin signal the bartender to give her drink.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." yena drink the alcohol straight.

 

 

 

"That's enough." yujin said.

 

 

 

"Just let me be yujin. just for tonight. please just for tonight." yena's voice is so weak, yujin just sighed.

 

 

 

"Fine. just drink it all out. It's on me, You dumb duck." yena smile.

 

 

 

"You're the best dog." they chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin is just drinking moderately while yena was drowning herself, with the last shot yujin snatch the empty glass from yena's hand.

 

 

 

"Hey whysgdkalbyou— give medjdhls that back" yena was so drunk that even yujin can't understand a word she was saying. 

 

 

 

"Lets go home now." yujin said as she look at her bestfriend who is now unconcious. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(YURI's SIDE)

 

 

 

"YENAAA!! Wheres yena??" yuri said as soon as she open her eyes.

 

 

 

"Hey take a rest yuri." eunbi said

 

 

"unnie..." yuri immediately hug eunbi.

 

 

 

"It's my fault unnie. it's my fault that yena leaves me. i should have listen to you guys now I lost yena." yuri cried out, eunbi was trying her best to comfort the younger girl.

 

 

 

"No no. don't say that. just let the day pass yuri. You two need some time, tomorrow let's sort this out." eunbi said, yuri sobs turn into sniff.

 

 

eunbi sighed as she slowly yuri's hair, the younger girl already fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

'I hope this drama would be over tomorrow." eunbi thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugggh!! My head." yena groans as she held her head. 

 

 

"!" yena cursed as the hangover kicked her.

 

 

 

 

"So hows the hangover ducky?" yujin said.

 

 

 

" you An!" yujin just chuckles.

 

 

 

"Here drink it up." 

 

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie texted me. She said you and yuri should talk and let each other explain." yujin said that make yena frown.

 

 

 

"I don't know. I don't know if i could face her. when i see her the picture of her and woojin comes to my mind and it making me ing mad." yena sighed.

 

 

 

"But you know, even if i was mad at yuri. I think eunbi unnie was right." 

 

 

 

 

"I just want to sleep, lock the door after you leave." yujin nodded and left yena's room.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena look at the ceiling fan, her heart was aching. her mind wont stop thinking about yuri and woojin. She had to admit she misses yuri so much, then she look at the picture beside the her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

"if only I come sooner." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 6months since the drama happens, yena still doesn't want to see yuri, Yujin was getting worried because yena would always shout and irritated at work. The employee is now scared of her. 

 

 

 

"It's all my fault yujin.." yujin sighed.

 

 

 

"Just try to talk to her, if this won't work i don't know what to do. Please bring my bestfriend back because the choi yena today is so ing scary." yuri sighed.

 

 

 

"I'll try my best yujin.. I'll take the risk." yuri ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you forgive me?" yuri said as she look at the picture of her and yena. 

 

 

 

 

———————————————————————