Your lips are mine.

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

And lips pressed together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasps they didn't expect what is just happen, chaeyeon and yujin high five with each other as their plan succeed.

 

 

 

 

 

A while ago..

 

 

Hyujin lean forward towards the older girl, hyunjin was getting closer and closer, the younger boy also close his eyes..

 

 

As hyunjin getting closer yena felt anxious about yuri and hyunjin, without hesitation yena who was beside yuri grabbed the younger girl face before it lands to hyunjin lips.

 

 

 

As yena grabbed yuri's face, yuri widen her eyes as yena pressed their lips together. Yuri expected it to be hyunjin because of the dare, but seeing yena infront her just make her smile throughout the kissed, leaving hyunjin dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

 

After their long kissed yena pulled out and look at hyunjin directly onto his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"That lips are only mine." yena sternly said then grabbed yuri's hand and stood up leaving everyone behind and go to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was holding yuri's hand, yuri didn't strugle but instead she let the girl lead them.

She looked at yena and she sense that yena was upset, she looked down. The elevator open then yena aggressively pulled yuri's hands and lead the way towards her room. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri bit her lips as she felt nervous and scared.

As the two got inside yena and yujin's room, Yena pinned yuri to wall and slammed her hand onto the wall, yuri startled and felt scared she just looked down. Yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo yuri." 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're really gonna let him kiss you if i didn't grab your face." yena said as her face frowned.

 

 

 

 

"I—" yuri was about to explain but yena didn't let her, yena just crashed her lips onto the younger lips.

 

 

 

 

 

At first yuri was shocked but eventually she respond to the older girl kissed, yena pulled out and looked at the younger girl dark orbs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're lips are only mine, and no one will ever touches this lips."yena puts her finger on yuri's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Except only me. understand?" yuri nodded, she's really happy that dare happens, she was relief that yena is still into her.

 

 

 

 

 

"And ed what ever I said about my friendship , I want you to be my girlfriend now, no no Wife rather." yena said, yuri smile widely as she can't believe what she was saying.

 

 

 

 

 

"Feel threaten to hyunjin." yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse no, I just want to be with you. So no one would ever flirt with my girl." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay alright. I love you." yuri snakes her arms around yena's neck and pulled the older girl closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you more joyul~" yena said then pressed their lips together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The passionate kiss turned into torrid kisses, yuri let out a soft moan as yena's tongue meet with her, yena lifted yuri and the younger girl puts her legs around yena's waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walks while carrying and kissing yuri towards her bed, the older girl carefully laid the younger girl but yuri was fast and make her way on top of yena, yena chuckles at her girl's aggressiveness,  she looked at the girl with an intense stare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Marry me yuri ah." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what my answer is" yuri place her hands on yena's nape.

 

 

 

 

 

"It always be a yes and yes." yuri leans foreard and capture yena's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri moves down onto yena's neck giving it a bite and , yena let out a soft moan from the pleasure she receiving because of yuri's tongue swirling onto her neck, But they were interrupted when the door opens.

 

 

 

 

"Yen— Omygod!" yujin once again witness the two making out but it's more intense today because yuri was on top of yena.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri moves to the right part of the bed and hide her face because of embarrassment, Yena just rolled her eyes on yujin.

 

 

 

 

"Out!" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? This is my room too."  yujin sulked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Out yujin!" yena signaling yujin to go out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bu—" yujin immediately close the door when the pillow that yena throw was about to land into her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sleep at yuri's room. She's roommate with minjoo!" yena shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! you shouldn't tell yujin to leave." yuri said and softly hit her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay she's gonna be fine. She'll understand. I want to be with you" yena smile and hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch."

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we continue??" yena playfully wiggle her eyesbrows.

 

 

 

 

 

"Lock the door if you want to continue." yuri playfully winked at yena.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena being a excited human, she immediately lock the door and jump beside the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding yena, I'm on my period today." yena jaw drop all of her excitement faded away. Yuri laughed at her girlfriend reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri hovered on yena top and give yena a long kissed.

 

 

 

 

 

"But still we can do it, but i'll lead the way." yuri said with her husky voice while tracing her temple down to her neck, yena heavily breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other room.

 

 

 

Her roommates are asleep except her because the other room was so noisy.

 

 

"Arrrgghh!! Why do they have to be so loud! I can't ing sleep." chaewon utter and place the pillow on her ears.

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

A/N: A SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE OF PUBLIC DEMAND HAHAHAHAHAH😂

 

 

YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING RIGHT? YOU THOUGHT I'LL LET HYUNJIN KISS YURI?? HAHAHAH

WERE ON YENA's SIDE XD

 

 

TWO TO THREE MORE CHAPTER AND THIS STORY WILL END 😭😭