Mind your own

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'


Yena was in her office drowning herself to work. 





 

Work 


 

Work
 

That's only word that stuck in her mind, since the day yuri and her broke up she drown herself to work. Yena's parents are getting worried also her bestfriend yujin. 


 

Yena was currently signing papers that are needed when a sudden knock on the door.
 

"Ms choi?" it was her secretary jooe. 

 

"hm?"


 

"Ms. Takashi is here." 


 

"Let her in" yena said then jooe nodded, motion juri to come in. 




 

"Hey yena, you're drowning yourself to work again."juri rolled her eyes.
 

"What are you doing here?" yena asks sternly.
 

"Why? can't I visit my friend?" 

 

"Come yena, lets eat lunch. It's on me. just leave that there just continue it later after we eat." juri said trying to convince yena.
 

"just go by yourself juri. I'm not in the mood." juri lost her patient and snatch the pen that yena was holding. 
 

"Aissh. Okay fine. just for this day." yena sighed , she's too tired to argue. 
 

"Thanks yen" juri said and hug the younger girl.








 

Juri and yena been friends since the day yena fly to L.A, juri move to korea to work. Yena was the one who offer juri to work in choi's company since they need employee, juri didn't hesitate to accept yena's offers so she ended up being in choi's company.

 

"Let's eat ramen!" juri said, yena just nodded and follow juri. 


 

Both of them sit across each other and order the food. 


 

"Yena you've been drowning yourself to work in the past 5 months and its not a good idea." juri said with her worried tone.

 

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine, infact I'm getting used to it." yena said.

 

"I miss you yena." yena look at her.

 

"We always see each other at the company." yena rolled her eyes.

 

"I miss the old you yena. the bubbly and the talkative one. We miss your smile yena. me and yujin." yena sighed.
 

"I'm sorry.. I know I've been too harsh on my employee but can't help it. I'm trying my best to fix myself." yena said

 

"You know how much i adore you.. And yena.. I'm willing to help to fix you." yena looked at her. 

 

"I'm willing to take risk yena.. I know you still can't move on from her.. but I'm willing to help you through this.." juri held yena's hand while looking at yena's eyes. 
 

"I love you yena.." juri confessed.

"Juri—" yena doesn'table to speak because their order already arrive. 


 

'I know you still love her yena.. but I can't let you to be like this for the rest of your life.. Please let me help you." juri thought. 

 

After the both of them eat they walk back to choi's company, none of them talk. Yena was in her office leaning her back to her chair while massaging her temple. 
 

"Uugghh!" yena felt frustrated when juri's voice echoed to her head. 


 

"Maybe you two should talk to yuri."


 

Yena picks her phone when it beep, Someone sent her a message, It was eunbi she open eunbi's message. 

 

From: Eunbi unnie 🐰 

Yena ah~ I want to invite you to my party at my house. I missed you! We missed you. Please come, this friday at 5pm. This is my last request before i work overseas. I'm expecting you to be here yena~
 

Yena sighed after she received eunbi's message, she's been ignoring her friends invatation since yuri and her broke up.  Yena just turn off her phone and did not bother to reply. 


















 

[Eunbi's Party]

 

"UNNNIIIEEEEE" yujin squeal as she step inside eunbi's house and throw her arms to embrace the older girl. 
 

Everyone is in eunbi's house except yena, eunbi was kinda sad because yena didn't bother to reply to her message. The eleven gather at eunbi's dining area where foods are located. 

 

"Uwwaaaa eunbi unnie there's sooo many foods" hyewon said.
 

"Hyewon unnie really care about food only" wonyoung said. 

 

"Food is life." hyewon beam, her friends just chuckles.

 

"So eunbi unnie why are we partying anyway?" nako asks. 

 

"Yes unnie wae?" hitomi added.

 

"So invited you all here to have a farewell party" everyone look at each other, eunbi only said she's working overseas to yena because she knows yena wouldn't come if she just said party, but even though she said her reason yena is still nowhere to found. 
 

"Where are you going unnie?" yuri asks.

 

"I'm working overseas, the offer are good and i can't reject it." everyone smile.
 

"Good for you eunbi unnie~" chaewon said,
 

"Congratulation eunbiii unniiieeeee~" chaeyeon said.


 

"Don't forget about us eunbiii unnie~" yujin pouted. 

 

"Why do you seem sad unnie?" yuri noticed that eunbi is kinda sad as she look at eunbi's eyes. 



 

"I just think of yena.. I'm just sad that she's not here." eunbi sighed, yuri felt a guilt she's blaming herself why yena ignoring all of them. 

 

"Aigoo, don't be sad unnie~ were here, and i know yena wouldn't turn down your request. maybe she's just late." chaeyeon said then she come forward to eunbi.

 

"Let's hug eunbi unnie~" yujin said, everyone followed and they group hug. 


 

"Thankyou guys! You guys are the best squad~" eunbi utter, as they group hugging they heard a cough they all looked at the hallway towards the living room.

 

"Am I not included to your group hug?" the girl said. 
 

"YENA UNNNNIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" Nako, Hichan,Wonyoung,Yujin,Chaewon shouted at the same time and run towards yena. 

 

"Unnieee we missed you so much!!" nako and hichan said.
 

"Unnie why you keep ignoring us" wonyoung snorted:
 

"Unniee finally you decided to come out" chaewon said. 


 

Yena just slightly smile as the sight of her friends, she admitted she misses them all.
 

"So finally decided to show up Choi!" hyewon said. 
 

"Okay I'm sorry for ignoring you guys, it's just that.. I'm busy with work." yena tried to sound convincing.

 

"Yea yea ofcourse.. CEO choi." said sakura.

 

"Tch" 
 

"Okay guys let's gather here and eat." eunbi said and everyone obey, they go to their respective sits while yena walks towards eunbi.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry." yena hug the older girl and whisper.
 

"It's fine, I Understand." eunbi let put a assuring smile.

 

As they all eat each of them start telling stories about their experiences at their workplace, yena was just listening and slightly smilling and she also admitted she misses the girl infront of her. 


 

Yuri.

 

Yena was just silently watching her friends clowning each other, she would also glance at yuri and the latter would also look back but yena would immediately look away. 

 

"Okaaaay let's DRINKKKK!!" Chaeyeon said as she waving the wine she's holding. 
 

They gather at the living room as sakura hyewon and yujin are playing with eunbi's ps4 while the others are just talking with each other while drinking. 
 

Yena smile as she sight her friends happy, she decided to walk towards eunbi's garden to take some fresh air. She sips her wine as she stared at the stars.

 

"Yena." yena was startled when chaewon called her name.
 

"Hey wonnie.." yena said.
 

"Are you okay?" chaewon asks that make the older girl chuckles.

 

"Kinda, yujin doesn't talk to me." 
 

"Why?" 

 

"I kind a burst out on her on the other day." yena sighed.
 

"Maybe she need some time just leave her alone, So finally have the guts to face us?" yena chuckles.

 

"I just missed you guys. I already done ignoring you all haha" yena said as she sip at her wine.


 

"We missed you too yena." chaewon come closer to the older girl and hug her.


 

"I can feel that you guys missed me so much, And i'm sorry for that. I'm start to reflecting to my actions." the older girl wrap her arms around the younger girl shoulder.

 

"Do you still hate yuri?" chaewon asks.


 

"I don't hate her. I'm just upset at myself that maybe it happen because of me. I'm blaming anyone except me, if only I just show her worth." yena bitterly smile and gulp all the wine. 

 

"You also missed her dont you?" chaewon look at her unnie.


 

"Can't deny it. Yea, i missed her. I missed everything about her.. but everytime i look at her.. the scene that I saw.."
 

"It popped out and i feel upset. Maybe if I just came sooner nothing of that would happen." yena sighed.


 

"And juri confessed to me. I don't know how to react, I know that she has a crush on me but her sudden confession confuse me." 
 

"And i don't wanna put her in this messed." yena long sighed.


 

"Juri unnie is kind and she understand you well. But you know yena uunie.. maybe you should talk to yuri and sort things out.. I know what i've been saying are kinda hard." 
 

"Yuri unnie also suffers too long.. after that day she's been crying and there's a day that she hospitalised because of dehydration. In conclusion maybe you should let your heart this time." chaewon tapped yena's chest while the latter looks at her.

 

"I still don't want to get back into a relation—" chaewon cut her off. 

 

"What i mean is that, You should release all the madness out of you, even if you and yuri will just be friends. Yuri will understand it." chaewon nodded while tapping yena's chest then she left the older girl. 












 

Everyone is getting tipsy after they drink wine, yujin get a soju from eunbi's refrigerator and they all drink, yena was just watching her friend she didn't drink much because she had to drive. 
 

"Yaaaaah! Choi yena! You should drink." Hyewon offer her a drink then she drink it. 
 

"That's the last one Ahn, I'll be driving." yena said.

 

"You're not going to sleep here yena unnie?" hitomi asks.

 

"Nope, I'm sorry but still have a business meeting tomorrow." Nako and hitomi pouted and look at their yena unnie with their cute puppy eyes.


 

"Okay fine fine. I'll be sleeping here, don't give me that look." Hitomi and nako jump in sync.



 

To: Gyeran Juri 🥚 
Juri ah~ I'm not going to work tomorrow because I'm spending time with my friends. My secretary won't answer me so I'll just say it to you to say it to her. Cancel all my appointments for the whole day tomorrow. 
 

Yena sended the message and off her phone. She was sitting at the couch with hitomi in the center while yuri was in the other side. 
 

Yuri was just silent and smiling when yujin and hyewon are making jokes. While yena was just looking at them giving small smile. Yujin is getting drunk also yena because hyewon keeps giving her drinks. 

 

"Yujin stop drinking." yena said. 

 

"Nope! I don't want tooooo~" yujin unnie. 

 

"Yujin you're drunk. stop." yena snatch the bottle of soju. 

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you yena unnie? I still want to drink, I'm not a kid anymore." yujin angrily trying to snatch the bottle from yena's hand. yena sighed.

 

"Yujin just go upstair and get some sleep." yena command.


 

"Why don't you just mind your own business yena unnie. Like mind your ex *hiccups* girlfriend.*hiccups* kissing someone else" yujin smirk, yena's blood boil, she saw in her peripheral vision that yuri look down.



 

"yujin what are you saying?" wonyoung trying to shut yujin's mouth with her hands but yujin was stronger.


 

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH?" yena grab yujins collar as she lose her patience. 

 

"What the is MY PROBLEM? YOU AND YURI UNNIE!!" yujin burst out.

 

"IM GETTING FRUSTRATED EVERYTIME YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM NOT YOUR BESTFRIEND! ITS NOT MY ING FAULT THAT YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND FREAKING KISSED OTHER GUY AND CHEATED ON YOU!" after hearing what yujin just said she punch yujin's face.
 

"AN YUJIN! CHOI YENA!" eunbi shouted. yuri get up and leave the living room.
 

"YURI UNNIE!" 
 

Yujin fell on the ground as yena punches her face. yena pants heavily as she controling her anger because chaeyeon already held her while yujin was being held by wonyoung. 

 

"CHOI YENA WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" eunbi shouted.

 

"SHE FREAKING BAD MOUTHING YURI." Yena couldn't handle it. 

 

"DON'T YOU EVER BAD MOUTHING YURI AGAIN AN YUJIN. SHE DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME." Yena pull her arms that being held by chaeyeon. 

 

"I'm sorry for the scene unnie. I should have leave." yena said to eunbi that make everyone sighed. Yena also leave the house.



 

"Look what you've done an yujin." eunbi massage her temple.
 

"Let's all rest! To your room now." sakura said and they all obey.











 

Yena get inside her car and rested her head. She close her eyes and calm herself but she couldn't.

 

"!" yena hit the steering wheel. 

 

Yena suddenly remember that yuri also leave eunbi's house, she started to get worried it's late and dark. She started the engine and drove to yuri's apartment. 

 

Yena park her car and immediately run towards yuri's condo unit. At the moment elevator stop where yuri's room floor located she run and search yuri's apartment. 
 

The older girl was infront of yuri's door, without hesitation she press the doorbell. First try no one open the door, she thought that yuri still wasn't home. she tried to press multiple times the doorbell to confirm if yuri was inside. 
 

She hear a footstep coming nearer and the door opens revealing the figure she misses, the figure her heart was longing for, the figure that she never stop loving. 

 

The figure that was Yuri.

 

"Y..en..a" yuri utter between her sobs, she has a puffy eyes due to crying. 
 

The older girl immediately walks inside and close the door, she pull the younger girl into a hug, the younger girl was shock and at the sane time cried.

 

Longing. Pain. 
 

Two words that the both of them feel when their bodies felt the warmth of each other again. Yuri continue to cry on yena's arms while hugging tightly the older girl. 
 

"I missed you yuri ah~" yena directly utter to yuri's ear.
 

Yena pulled out from the embrace and look at the younger puffy eyes. She misses the younger girl face, every detail on her face, the mole that on her nose. 

'She still pretty even her eyes are puffy' yena thought as she looking at yuri's eyes. 

 

"Ye..na I missed y—" before yuri could finished her sentence.












 

Yena crashes her lips onto yuri's lips.

———————————————————————
A/N; YOOOOOO!!! HI EVERYONE!! 
LONGGGGG UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS COZ I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE THIS WEEK COZ YOU KNOOOOW 
PAPER WORKS ARE FLOODING US 😭

Anywaaaaaay! Did you see yuri's private mail? MYGHAD SHEEEE's SO BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT HER BANGS PLUS KINDA SHORT HAIR. 😭

HER VISUAL IS BREATHTAKING 🥺
BUT IF EVER SHE CUT HER HAIR IN THAT LENGTH THEN BANGLESS!! MAAAAN I WOULD LOSE MY BREATH 😳😭 SHE'S TOO PRETTY 😭

PS: WHEN FANART DO WHAT THEY CAN'T DO IN REAL LIFE!!

PS: WHEN FANART DO WHAT THEY CAN'T DO IN REAL LIFE!!

FANART CREDITS TO: YULYENEKI via CHIPAUU


FANART CREDITS TO: YULYENEKI via CHIPAUU