Back Together

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came sounds of waves, birds singing can be heard passing by the peaceful room. Yena was the first one to wake up from her deep slumber, she watch the younger girl who's in deep sleep. 

 

 

 

Yena yuri's hair and tuck it behind her ears for her to stare at yuri's fully face, The older girl smiled as she misses the girl so much that she's such an idiot to sulked and ignore yuri for 6months.

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't let you go this time." yena said and kissed the younger girl forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

The latter move from the sudden touch, The younger girl tap the rightside of the bed and as she reach for the older girl neck she fit herself on yena's body pulling the older girl closer so she can snuggles her head onto her chest. Yena also pulled yuri closer and scent her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning jjoyuul~" yena utter, yuri just hummed as she doesn't want to open her eyes and mouth.

 

 

 

 

They stay like that for about 30minutes luckily yena got her sleep back but got awake when yuri greeted her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning ducky~" Yuri kissed yena's lips that make the older girl awake.

 

 

 

 

"Are you hungry?" yena asked and yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"We take a shower first then we go down stairs to grab some breakfast. And maybe the others are waiting for us." yena said as she removed the blanket.

 

 

 

 

"Yena you're !!" yuri said and cover her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Tch! So what? as if it is your first time hahah" yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll take my shower now, or should we take a shower?" yena wiggles her eyebrows, yuri just throw a pillow to her direction luckily she catch it.

 

 

 

"Fine fine! I'll take my shower now." yena walks to the bathroom, after yena, yuri take her turn and dress up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the lobby where breakfast buffet located] 

 

 

 

"Hey guys let's eat breakfast!" Eunbi said and she start to count the members, but before she can say anything juri and hyunjin talked.

 

 

 

 

"Where's yena?" juri asked.

 

 

"Where's yuri?" hyunjin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"An yujin? Aren't you roommate with yena?" Chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

"Chaewon minjoo? where yuri?" Hyewon said. The three was about to answer but then..

 

 

 

 

"They there are." nako pointed where yulyen's direction. Everyone except yujin and chaewon make a shocked face. They saw yuri and yena walked hand in hand and smiling to each other like they are the only one in the lobby.

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning peeeps!!" Yena said.

 

 

 

"Don't you goodmorning us choi! Explain." Eunbi said as she pinch the side of yena.

 

 

 

"Ouch." yena yelp.

 

 

 

"Okay geez. Calm down." Yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie~ why you have dark circles around your eyes?" yuri asked as she sit beside them.

 

 

 

"Ohh! I have my dark circles because someone is so LOUD last night that i couldn't sleep." chaewon said directly looking at yena, yuri and yena blushed at the same time that make the others to looked at them with a confuse look.

 

 

 

 

"Now explain choi." eunbi said, yena sighed as they don't let her live.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri and I are back together." yena directly said that make everyone smile except juri and hyunjin.

 

 

 

 

"Omo!!! Finallyyyy!!" minjoo and hitomi squeal.

 

 

"My ship sail again!!!" Nako also squeal, yena smile widely at their reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm happy that you two are back together." eunbi hug yena.

 

 

 

"I'm also happy unnie, and i can't wait to make her my wife." yena whispered to eunbi.

 

 

 

 

"Please take care of yuri okay?" yena nodded and make her way to yuri table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they eat, They enjoy their last day on the beach. Yuri and yena was like glued because they can't be separate, Everyone understand that because yuri and yena missed each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just get us drink." yena said leaving yuri at the pool bench.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." yuri looked at where the voice came from.

 

 

 

"J-juri unnie.." yuri said as the older girl sits beside her, yuri looked nervous.

 

 

 

 

"There's no need to be nervous yuri." juri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"Congrats." yuri looked at her with a confuse look.

 

 

 

"For?" 

 

 

 

 

"Getting back together with yena." juri sips on her drink.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank..s?" yuri hesitately answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're lucky." juri suddenly utter.

 

 

 

 

"You're lucky that you're the only one who can make yena smile like that again." juri said as she looked at yena talking to yujin while waiting for their drinks.

 

 

 

 

"To be honest with you, I really like yena. Ever since we met but sadly she's taken by yours." juri chuckles, the younger girl just continue to listen to the older girl.

 

 

 

 

"I really hate the fact that you hurt her but her heart is still with you. I hate the fact that she open her heart to again to you but she didn't open her to me" juri was struggling not to cry.

 

 

 

 

"But what can I do? You're the only one that can make her back. Even I try very hard she won't let me because i am not you." her tears slowly rolling down.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." thats the only words that yuri can say.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be.. I already accepted the fact that I will never be you to yena." juri wipes her tears, yuri hug the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't hurt yena again.. If you hurt her again, I'll snatch her away from you." juri joke and hug back the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

"Nae, I won't hurt her unnie.. I promise." juri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah! That's my girlfriend juri!" yena said and pouted as she saw the two hugging.

 

 

 

 

"Don't be silly duck!" yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"What's up with you two?" yena innocently asked them she gave yuri her drink.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing, just saying to her that you two should invite me to your wedding." juri said.

 

 

 

 

"No worries, I'll make sure the invitation will reach to you." yena winked, yuri just playfully hit her and saw her yuri blushed.

 

 

 

 

"I'll just go with my friend now." the two just nodded and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun came down full moon is visible, Yuri was looking for yena since the older girl said she would hangout with yujin but the two is nowhere to found. 

 

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie where's yujin and yena?" yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know, the last time we saw them they're in the lobby." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"hey, don't worry about yena. She's with yujin, sit here and let's enjoy our last stay here." chaeyeon said and tap the space beside her. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri smile her friends are right, she should enjoy their vacation. After a while yujin walks towards the group. 

 

 

 

 

"Yujinie." Wonyoung called the older girl who's walking towards them.

 

 

 

"Where's yena? I thought you and yena are together??" yuri looked at yujin.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry about her, she's fine. In fact she's waiting for you there.." yujin smile and eyed her friends.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" yuri let a confuse looked, yujin grab her hand and let the younger girl lead the way. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin where are you taking me??" yuri said as she following yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To yena ofcourse." yujin scoffed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this sort of prank?" yuri is not believing yujin.

 

 

 

 

"It's not unnie!! and were here!" yujin stops.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's dark yujin, i don't see yena here.. I swear--" yuri didn't finish her sentence when she realize that yujin is not beside her anymore.

 

 

 

 

"Yah an yujin.. where are you.. I'm scared.." yuri utter.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly lights from the floor lighten making a path, because of curiosity yuri forgot that she's scared and follow the light. Yuri was amazed on what she was seeing.

 

 

 

 

Candles are set up and at the center was a dining table with two chairs, It was beautiful in yuri's eyes and it became more beautiful when the person she wants to see stand in front of her.

 

 

 

"You like it?" yuri nodded as her eyes start to get watery.

 

 

 

“Hey why are you crying?” yena look at her with a worried face.

 

 

 

 

“I-m j-ust overwhelmed..” yena smile and kissed the younger girl forehead.

 

 

 

 

“For my beloved girlfriend.” yena handled yuri’s favorite flower, yuri gladly accept it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shall we?” yuri nodded as she clung her arms on yena’s arms as the older girl leading the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them sit down on the chair, yuri still wandering her eyes around the place, Candlelight dinner in beach is one of her dream and yena just make her dream

come true.

 

 

 

 

“When did you do this??” yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“When I said I hangout with yujin.. Yujin helped me with this and i said to eunbi unnie to distract you because for sure you are looking for me.” yena winked.

 

 

 

 

“Tch.” yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course, I would find you. We just got back together and you’re not on my sight.” yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

“You really love me that much?” yena cheekily said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ofcourse. but yena thankyou for this, this is one of my dream and I’m glad that you’re the one who did this to me.” yuri held her hand.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay, it’s my duty.” yena squeeze yuri’s hand that are on hers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence remain for the two as they started to eat, yena love seeing yuri’s happy face. It makes her heart flutter just by looking at yuri. 

 

 

 

 

“What are you looking at??” yuri raise her eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

“I’m looking at my beautiful girlfriend” yuri blushed at yena’s sudden pick up line. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Silly.” yuri utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri..” yena called out. 

 

 

 

 

“hmm?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah what are you doing?” yuri exclaim as yena walks infront of her bended her one knee. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri.. I know there are so many struggles that we encounter. There are so many obstacle that comes to our relationship and I’m glad that I still end up with you.” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

“You know the first time i saw you there’s inside me that I should protect you and take care of you so I did, but I hurted you.” yuri shake her heads as tears escape in her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m so stupid that I hurted you, I’m stupid because I said to myself i shouldn’t hurt you but I did. I’m sorry for everything for making you lonely because of my action.” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah~ I love you and You’re the only one I want for a lifetime.” yena pulled the box inside her pocket. 

 

 

 

 

“I know I already ask you this when we graduated, but today I want it to be special because you’re my special girl.” yena open the small box in her hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Joyul~ Will you marry this idiot girlfriend of yours?” yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri didn’t hesitate to nod her head and pulled yena into a hug and start hitting her chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you’re overwhelmed but its kinda hurt.” yena jokingly said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you yuri ah, and i don’t wanna lose you once again.” yena cupped yuri’s cheeks and wipes her tears. 

 

 

 

 

“I love you too yena, I promise to be a good wife to you and to our baby.” yuri kissed yena’s lips but they were interrupted when they hear shouts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOO!!!!!” Yuri broke the kissed, yena just chuckles at the sight of their friends.

 

 

 

 

“Congraaats bro!!” yujin jump and yena.

 

 

 

 

“Congratulation yuri~” eunbi, chaeyeon,sakura said and hug the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

“Yuri unnieee~ Finally you two end up, Congrats~” nako said together with hichan and wonyoung.

 

 

 

 

“Congrats ducky” chaewon said as she ruffles yena’s hair.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri noona.” hyunjin called out.

 

 

 

 

“Congratulation, I’m sorry for acting so stupid, i didn’t know about you and yena noona.” yuri smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay, no worries.. You’ll find yours.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ducky!” 

 

 

 

“Juriiii!” 

 

 

 

 

“Congratulation, I’m happy for you really.” yena nodded and hug the older girl.

 

 

 

 

“Thankyou juri, and I’m sorry for not returning the feeling of yours.” juri nodded.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I’ll just find better than you.” juri stick her tongue out and yena just laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys let’s have a toast for our engage friend.” chaeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“To YULYEN” yujin shouted.

 

 

 

 

“TO YULYEN” everyone raise their glasses and drink. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s start a new beginning.” Yena utter to yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s start a new beginning.” yuri mumbled as she place her head on yena’s chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

A/N: WE FINALLY REACHED THE LAST 2 CHAPTER 😭😭 AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST. 

 

I WANT TO SAY THANKYOU FOR ALL MY READERS, THANKYOU FOR STICKING WITH MR THROUGHOUT THE STORY UWU.