It’s gonna be a great?

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 days had passed since yena was in korea she still have 4 days left before she go back to LA, Yena would drop and pick yuri at her school and while waiting for yuri to dismiss, Yena and yujin would spend time together since yujin's school days are done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll pick you up later" yena said while she kiss the younger girl cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you later" yuri smiled as she wave her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking towards her car and drove to the nearest convenience store to grab some food. While she was eating her food her phone suddenly rings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Caller Takashi Juri

 

"Why is she calling?" yena said to herself then she answer the call.

 

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yena~"

 

"Why are you calling juri ah?" 

 

"Are you free? Can you pick me up in the airport?"

 

"What? You're here in korea??" 

 

"Yes, So can you please pick meee? 

 

"Okay, just stay there, i'll be there in 30 minutes" 

 

"I'll be waiting, take care duck"

 

 

 

 

Yena drop the call then she walked towards her car and drove to the airport. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yenaaaa, Here!" juri waved her hand to yena to notice her. 

 

 

 

 

"Juri ah~" yena runs towards juri and gave her a light hug. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Why are you here juri ah?" yena asked then she grabs juri's luggage. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here just to enjoy our vacation week" juri cling onto yena's arm.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry if I disturb you, you are the only friend i know here in korea.." juri lower her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah its fine, im not that busy. Im glad you call." yena smile. 

 

 

 

Yena place juri's luggage on her car trunk and drove away to juri's hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah!!" chaeyeon called.

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyeon unnie." 

 

 

 

"Why are you alone? Where's yena??" 

 

 

 

"I dont know, i try to call her but she's not answering her phone.. She said she would pick me up.." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Maybe she's on her way. Anyway I have to go sakura and I will meet. Bye yul" chaeyeon wave her hands.

 

 

"Take care, send my regards to sakura unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

30 minutes had passed still no yena appeared, Yuri was feeling sad as yena didn't reply to her text and calls. She wa about to leave and just walk on her own when woojin calls her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri" yuri slightly titled her head to woojin.

 

 

 

 

"Are you walking alone?? wheres your girlfriend?" woojin asks then yuri let our a sigh.

 

 

 

 

"Yea, i don't know." woojin sense that yuri was sad so he try to lighten yuri's mood.

 

 

 

 

"Ey dont be sad yul, how about we grabs some ice cream? Its on me" Yuri look up on woojin and smile.

 

 

 

"Hm not bad, lets go." yuri said, woojin smile in victory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena, what time is it?" juri asks.

 

 

"Its 3pm" 

 

 

 

'3pm...' it echoed on yena's head.

 

 

 

 

"Shhiiiiit!" yena suddenly finds her phone.

 

 

 

"Whats wrong yena?" juri asks as she place her last clothes in the cabinet.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! I forgot to pick yuri up." yena said, then she grabs her phone.

 

 

 

 

10 unread message from Joyuuul💞

5 missed call from Joyuuul💞

 

 

Yuri: Yena??

 

: It's my dismissal already..

 

: Where are you?

 

: Are you gonna pick me up?

 

: Ducky??

 

: Are you busy?? 

 

: I guess you're not gonna pick me up..

 

: Take care whenever you are.. 

 

: I'll see you at home.

 

: I love you💞

 

 

 

 

Yena groaned as she read yuri's text, she felt guilty for forgetting that she would pick yuri up.

 

 

"Urgghh!! Why did I silent my phone.." yena facepalm.

 

 

 

Yena texted yuri back.

 

 

Yena : Yuri are you still there??

 

: Im so sorry..😔

 

: I totally forgot that i have to pick you.. ㅠㅠ

 

: My phone is on silent and my friend from LA is here in korea.. I picked her up..

 

: I'm really sorry joyuul.. I'll see you at home..

 

: Please dont get mad.. I'll make it up to you..😔

 

: I love youu 💞

 

 

 

'How can I forget that i should pick yuri up' yena sighed 

 

 

 

"Can we grab some food? im hungry.." juri said

 

 

 

"Okay lets go to the mall." 

 

 

 

 

The two of them drove away to the nearest mall to grab some food, First they eat ramyeon then juri suddenly want some ice cream.

 

"Why do you want some icecream after ramyeon??" yena asks.

 

 

 

"Nothing, I just feel i want to eat ice cream" juri smile and cling onto yena's arms, yena didn't mind it because juri is her friend.

 

 

 

 

While juri and yena was walking looking an icecream shop, yena's phone vibrated.

 

 

 

From Joyuuul💞

 

: It's fine, i'll see you later. Enjoy.. iloveyou💖 

 

 

Yena smile while she's reading yuri's text without knowing she's about to bump into someone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Bumping sounds😂*

 

 

 

 

"Ugh."

 

"Ouch"

 

 

"Omg Yena.." juri said.

 

 

 

 

The girl she bumped on was on the floor, the bump was too strong, yena scratching her shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Yah, you should be careful and look on the way when you walk—"

 

 

 

"Joyuul??" yena utter as she look at the girl who was still on the floor.

 

 

 

"Yena??" yuri also looked up.

 

 

 

 

"Joyuul, im so sorry.. are you hurt? are you okay? im so sorry" yena suddenly kneeled down and check every side of yuri to make sure she's okay.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for bumping on you joyuul" yena hugs yuri and kissed the top of her head, it makes yuri blushed.

 

 

 

 

"Ehem." juri clear , the couple startled then yena help yuri to stand up.

 

 

 

 

"Ah, yuri ah~ This is Juri the friend i was talking about~ Juri this is yuri my girl— no no my fiance" yena introduce them to each other.

 

 

 

Yuri and juri bowed with each other, Yuri smiles at juri while juri just let a small smile.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, what are you doing here?" yena suddenly asks.

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. eh.." yuri stutter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joyul." they look on where the voice came from.

 

 

 

 

'Joyul??????' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

Yena's blood suddenly came up, as she saw the figure who just called yuri's nicknme in which she should be the only one who should call yuri joyul.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here's your ice cream." woojin hand out the ice cream. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou." yuri said, woojin didn't notice that yena was there.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's an icecream shop c'mon let grab some ice cream." juri said then she pulled yena but yena stay still.

 

 

 

 

Yena was stun by her sight of woojin with yuri, Yena and yuri was looking at each other.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri where do you wnt to go next?" woojin asks but yuri didn't even listen on what woojin was saying.

 

 

"Yuri??" woojin wave her hands infront of yuri's face, he look on where yuri was looking at.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yena?" woojin utter.

 

 

 

 

"Hello.." woojin bowed. 

 

 

 

 

Yena didn't care about woojin, she don't know what she's feeling but she feels irritated as she looked at the two being together.

 

 

 

"C'mon yena lets get inside. I wanna get some ice cream.." juri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you at home yena.." yuri said, it makes yena heart hurt a bit, The way yuri said it, it sound sad.

 

 

 

 

 

Woojin bowed then yuri and he start to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon choi!!" juri pulled yena but yena remove juri's hand.

 

 

 

 

"We get it some other time, sorry juri but i need to go home with yuri." yena said.

 

 

 

"Im sorry, We can get it when we were in LA. Im here to spend time with yuri. im so sorry." yena said then she leave juri..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walked towards woojin and yuri who was not so far, She grabs yuri's hand that make the younger girl startled.

 

 

 

"Omo." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yena ah~ where's your friend?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

"Why are you alone?" yena felt annoy on yuri's question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going home." yena said sternly.

 

 

 

"But i thought you—" 

 

 

 

"Were.going.home." yuri felt frighten a bit, yena was way too serious.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Joyul I—" woojin was about to say something but when he look at his side, He sight of yena holding yuri.

 

 

 

"Stop calling her joyul." yena said, yena has a burning eyes looking at woojin, the guy step aback.

 

 

 

 

Yena pulled yuri, the younger girl was struggling from the grip of the older girl as they reached the car park area. Finally yena release her grip on yuri.

 

 

 

"Argh! What wrong with you?" yuri angrily asks.

 

 

 

Yena didn't answer instead she open the door of her car without saying anything. Yuri hop in while holding her wrist. 

 

 

 

As the two were on their way, no one dares to talk, yena let out a sigh.

 

 

 

"Im sorry.." yena broke out the silence.

 

 

 

"Im so soryy yuri.." yuri look at her.

 

 

 

"Did i pulled you too much? am i too much?" yena's word left a pang on yuri's chest.

 

 

 

 

Yena hold yuri's hand and squeez it, yuri remain silent as they reached yuri's house. Yena sighed when yuri get out on the car right awy they reached yuri's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah." yena called out yuri who was on the living room, Yuri didn't answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri look Im sorry. I didn't mean to pulled you like that it just that.." yena looked down.

 

 

 

"It just that what??" yuri finally speaks.

 

 

 

"Why are you being like that? whats wrong with you? You dont have to be rude like that to woojin." yena clicks her tongue as she heard woojin name.

 

 

 

 

"What? Im not being rude to him. Im just saying to him not to call you joyul." yena reason out. 

 

 

 

 

"And why in the first place you were with him?? didn't I told you to stay away from him??" yuri suddenly stand up and face yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"Also why in the first place you forgot to pick me up and just prioritise your friend over your girlfriend??" yuri rebut.

 

 

 

 

"You're being nonsense." 

 

 

 

"What? so Im being nonsense now? Wow. Just wow." yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I said I was sorry for not picking you up. why you so angry?" 

 

 

 

 

"I'm angry because of your rudeness to woojin." 

 

 

 

 

"tch. Im not rude to that guy. Im just saying he shouldn't call you by the nickname i made, because i know how replaceable i am. I know you will fall for him anytime soon, The advantage of me not being here."

 

 

 

 

"Im just.. im just jealous,angry and scared.. that one day.. he would steal you from me." yena said looking down on the floor fighting back the tears that about to flow.

 

 

 

 

"Im just afraid that someone would take my happiness from me, I can't give you to anyone except me and knowing that we are both girls.." and tears falls down on yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pabo yah!" thats the only word came out on yuri's mouth.

 

 

 

Yuri moves forward to yena and start punching her chest and sooner yuri grip on yena's jacket, she also crying.

 

 

 

 

"Pabo! how can you think like that? Didn't I show you how much I love you?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"You know you are the only one I want and no one can take me from you. Not even woojin." yuri cupped yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"And so what we are both girls. I love you and you love me thats the only thing that matters to me. You're the only one i need, please dont think of that way anymore." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Im so sorry baby.." yena cried out.

 

 

 

"Im sorry too ducky.." yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for my immature behavior." yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Nah, I know what jealousy can do. I just want you to know that I love you so much, and you are the only one that i will love for the rest of my life" yuri smile then she wipes yena's tears.

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much jo yuri"

 

 

 

"I love you too choi yena" they both smile woth each other.

 

 

 

 

Yena lean forward to captured yuri's sweet lips, yuri gladly accept her lover's kiss. They both smile between the kiss. Yena was about to pulled out but yuri put her arms on yena's neck and pull her closer to deepen the kiss.

 

 

 

In return yena passionately kissed yuri, only the sound of their heartbeats can be heard inside the house, Yena place her left hand around the younger girl small waist and pull her closer,  while her right hand was cupping yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

No one dares to break the kissed, They find a way to breathe without breaking the kissed, Yena starts walking forward while yuri steps backward, As they reached the couch yena slowly lay yuri on the couch without breaking their kissed. 

 

 

 

It was too overwhelming, the love, missing each other, the pounding heartbeats, the heat surpassing all over their bodies. Their brains can't work properly because their heart was the dominant in this situation.  Yena let her tongue travels yuri's mouth, yuri's lips taste like cotton candy and she loves cotton candy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm." yuri let out a soft moan.

 

 

 

It was a sound to yena's ears, it was a sound that she never get tired of. 

 

 

 

Yena slowly breaking the kissed to let yuri breathe, she also slowly make her way to yuri's jaw. Yena planted kisses from yuri's jaw down to her neck, yuri can't help but to let out a soft moan. She finds her weakness in yena's touch. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm y-yen-a b-bed.." Yuri said between her breathe. 

 

 

 

With a last pop kissed on yuri's neck ,yena move to yuri's mouth again and kissed her. Yena don't know where she get her strength to lift yuri up, but she knows its gonna be a great night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(AND I LEAVE IT ALL INTO YOUR IMAGINATION) 😉

 

 

————————————————————————

 

(A/N: HI GUYS!!!! After 6963192692 years Im back!! 

 

DID ANYONE MISSED ME?? I GUESS NONE :( 

 

Anywaaaaay! sorry for not updating :( Busy with my life :< also not in the mood to write. but since i missed writing, here some update uwu💞 

 

 

Thankyou for reading my storyyy uwu💞 we already reach 2k 😭

 

Also I want to share that we got 3rd Place out of 11 contestant💞 uwu

I’m thinking about writing the scene but i think i have minor readers so i think its a no, but anyway love to hear some feedbacks and suggestion!! 

 

 

 

lovey’all! 

 

Lets be mutual;

Twitter: @_pandaevil03_

 

STREAM VIOLETA 

#Violeta6thWin 👏