Give it a try

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'

 

 

The bell rings that indicate class ended, yuri grabs her bag and ready to leave the class. Yuri puts her earphone on her ears and walks on her way to class. She was the first one to leave the school because eunbi ,chaeyeon and hitomi has a different schedule. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was near to the gate when someone pull the earphone on her left ear, she looks at the person and give him a annoy expression.

 

 

 

"You have a good taste of music." the guys said. 

 

 

 

Yuri snatch the earphone angrily, she was really annoy with this guy. She ignores the guy and continue walking, Being an annoying guy he follows yuri on her way home. 

 

 

 

"Oh, why did you stop walking?" the guy said. 

 

 

 

"Can you please stop following me woojin." 

 

 

 

"Wow, you remember my name i thought you don't care?" yuri roll her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Okay look, I have told you I'm gay okay? im not interested on you or any guy." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Hmm, i don't believe you're gay, you only saying that so i can leave you." woojin chuckles then yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

"Asks my friends and they will tell you that i am gay, And im dating no no i have a fiance so please." woojin widen his eyes.

 

 

 

"Are you getting married?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"So im not interested on you so pleasee, stop bothering." yuri continue to walk and left the shock woojin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri safely arrive at her house and slam her body to her bed, she grabs her phone and start dialing yena's phone. 

 

 

 

"Call me when you have time.. i miss you.." yuri said in the voicemail, yena didn't pick up. 

 

 

 

Yuri sighed then her phone beep indicating that there was a message, she thought it was yena but it from unknown number. 

 

 

 

 

From: Unknown 

 

"Hey! yuri, Its me woojin!" 

 

To: Unknown

 

"Where did you get my number? i told you i'm not interested"

 

From: Unknown

 

"Okay, look im sorry if you find me annoying, I just want to be friends with you. I just attracted to your voice when i heard you singing in the music room." 

 

 

From: Woojin (yuri save woojin's number)

 

"Im sorry yuri, maybe we can be friends. I won't steal you from your fiance hahah" 

 

To: Woojin

 

"Okay, fine." 

 

From: Woojin 

 

"Really? Okay thankyou"

 

 

Yuri didn't reply anymore and she feel exhausted, she didn't realise that she fall asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no."

 

 

"N-n-o.." 

 

 

"Y-uri..." 

 

 

 

"Yena!!" juri shouted as she was trying to wake the younger girl. 

 

 

"ughh.." yena groans. 

 

 

"Are you having a nightmare?" juri said, the younger girl slowly open her eyes. 

 

 

"Juri...." yena hugs the older girl tightly.

 

 

"shh, don't cry.." juri patted yen's back. 

 

 

"I- dream that yuri leaves me.. and it felt so real.." yena sobs.

 

 

"It's only a dream okay? i think yuri would not leave you." juri said. 

 

 

Yena continue to sobs and juri calming her down, when her sobs finally gone, juri cupped yena's cheeks and wipes the tears that are rolling down on her cheeks. 

 

 

"Don't cry, maybe you two just miss each other, and its only a month before our vacation. It's just a dream don't worry about it." juri smile then yena nodded. 

 

 

 

"Why are you here anyway?" yena asks.

 

 

 

"You forgot your book in the library so i went in, and your door is open. Better lock next time okay?" yena nodded. 

 

 

"Let's eat im hungry." yena invites juri then they eat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

 

I feel the sunlight touch my face that makes me groan, I shift my body to the other side so i can sleep more but my phone rings. 

 

 

 

"Hm who's this?" I said in my sleepy voice.

 

 

"You have a nice sleepy voice"

 

"It's woojin btw haven't 

you save my number?"

 

"Hmm I didn't look at it, 

why you calling at this early?"

 

"hm.. c-coz i-m o-outside 

your h-house. and it's 

9am in the morning"

 

"WHAT? 9am? omg im late. bye."

 

"I-m j-"

 

 

I hang up the phone and rush to the bathroom and i take a shower. I rush at putting my clothes and brush my hair, i grab my bag and forget to eat breakfast. I close the door and greeted by woojin. 

 

 

 

"Yuri" 

 

 

"Don't yuri me im late" I said then he laugh.

 

 

"Why are you laughing?" I raise my eyebrow.

 

 

"It's only 7am in the morning, Im just kidding when i said 9" I realize that i didn't look at the clock, I feel so dumb. I glared at him and leave him behind.

 

 

 

"Hey im sorry okay. I didn't know you would rush like that" he said, i just rolled my eyes as i continue walking. 

 

 

Woojin runs stop infront of me, i stop walking and look at him. 

 

 

"Hey yuri im sorry, i was messing around." woojin pouted. 

 

 

"Please don't do that again.m, and you don't have to come to my house anyway." I said then i start walking again, he walk by my side. 

 

 

"Okay okay, im sorry again. It's still early how about lets eat breakfast don't worry my treat." woojin said, I was going to reject it but my stomach growls. 

 

 

 

"I would take that as a yes" woojin smile, i just follow him. 

 

 

 

 

We arrive at the coffee shop near our school, i sitted while woojin orders. I open my phone and there was 5 missed call from yena, I call her back. 

 

 

 

"Joyuuul~" 

 

"Yena.."

 

"you're too early today?"

 

"Ah y-yea" 

 

 

"Yuri I order yo—" woojin stops

when he realize yuri was talking

to someone.

 

 

"Who's that? are you 

with someone?"

 

"A-h, yea.. im with w-oojin."

 

"Who is woojin?" 

 

"a guy from another section." 

 

 

"and why are you two together?"

 

"we b-bumped to each other then 

my stomach growls since 

i didn't take a breakfast and he 

invites m-e" 

 

 

"Hmm."

 

"bye enjoy."

 

 

"Ye—-"

 

 

 

Yena hang up

 

 

I sighed as yena hang up the call, I knows yena was jealous. Woojin who is sitting infront of me patted my hands, I look at him and he give me a soft smile. 

 

 

We ate in silence, woojin didn't spoke any single word and im quite glad about that but i still think about yena. 

 

 

'I'll make it up to you later yena..' I thought.

 

 

After we finished eating the both of us decided to walk together in school, Woojin apologise for interrupting my call with yena. 

 

 

"Im sorry about earlier, i didn't know youre talking to someone." woojin said.

 

 

"Nah, its not your fault. Thankyou for the meal anyway." I replied. 

 

 

"yea, see you later at lunch yuri." woojin wave his hand as he walk towards his classroom. 

 

 

I sighed and enter my classroom, i saw nakyung and ji-won looking at me with a smile on their face.. I sat beside nakyung and rested my head on the table. 

 

 

 

"Yah. Jo yuri, I thought you don't have interest with woojin?" nakyung said.

 

 

"I'm not." I replied.

 

 

"Really? and why are you two coming to school together?" ji-won asks.

 

 

"He was outside my house and prank me that its 9am but it's only 7am in the morning. I got rush then my stomach growls so we decided to eat first." nakyung nodded while smiling. 

 

 

"Oh, getting to know each other stage" ji-won tease.

 

 

"Stop it guys. I told you i have a girlfriend." ji-won rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Yea you told us but we don't see you being with her, is she ghost or imaginary of yours" nakyung laughed.

 

 

"And woojin is nice and handsome, maybe you should give it a try" nakyung wink at me and i just rolled my eyes on her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Third POV)

 

 

[Lunch time]

 

 

Woojin was waiting for yuri outside her classroom, he glance at the room but only nakyung and ji-won was there. 

 

 

"Hey have you seen yuri?" 

 

 

"She's in the cafeteria right now." woojin nodded then he runs to the cafeteria to look for yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Jo Yuri" chaeyeon shouted to catch yuri's attention, then yuri walks towards her friends table.

 

 

 

"Hi unnies!" hitomi smile at her.

 

 

"Yuri!" everyone look where the voice came from.

 

 

"Woojin why?" yuri asks.

 

 

"Ah., i just want to say if we can walk together after our class ended since were in the same direction" woojin said.

 

 

"I—"

 

 

"Of course you can, right yuri" nakyung interrupted. 

 

 

"Good. see you later!" woojin said then he walks away. 

 

 

 

"Yah! why did you do that?" eunbi said. 

 

 

"Oh hello chaeyeon, hitomi and eunbi unnie" nakyung said then she walk away.

 

 

"Yah comeback here!" eunbi shouted. 

 

 

"It's okay unnie" yuri said then she sit.

 

 

 

"So you and that boy know each other?" yuri nodded. 

 

 

"Is he hitting on you?" hitomi asks.

 

 

"No, he's just a friend"yuri defended. 

 

 

"But look like he's interested in you." chaeyeon said.

 

 

"Does he knows about yena?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"he's just a friend unnie, he'a nice don't worry" yuri smile.

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" eunbi said.

 

 

 

"Nae unnie, don't worry" yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ughh! Yuri still didn't call me." yena slams her body to juri's couch. 

 

 

 

"Maybe she's in her class yena." 

 

 

"Im just.. ughh.. who's that woojin guy? aaargh" yena said in frustration.

 

 

"Maybe he's just yuri's friend don't be a freaking paranoid you duck" juri snapped.

 

 

"I just can't take it off my mind." yena sighed.

 

 

 

"What if my dreams are true.. that yuri will leave me..." yena lower her head.

 

 

 

"Don't think like that you ugly duck. How about call her again when her class ended okay? now help me with this paper." yena nodded then she help juri with their paperworks.

 

 

————————————————————————

 

(A/N: ANNYEOOOONG!!! hahah okeh finally an update😂 sorry if this was boring :( forgive me. 

 

 

tell me what do you think would happen? hahahah 

 

 

And can you suggeeesst something for one shotssssss 😂ㅋㅋ

 

 

Thankyou for reading uwu💕 

PLEASE STREAM TO 

🌹 LA VIE EN ROSE🌹 

 

 

 

Let's be mutuaaals:

Twt: _pandaevil03_

curiouscat: _evilpanda_