I miss you

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'




3 years has passed yena was still studying abroad, she currently in her 3rd year so her schedule was so tight that she and her girlfriend barely have time to facetime each other. 

 

while yuri also in her 3rd year, she manage to update yena even though their time difference is really to far. When yuri was awake yena was still sleeping and vice versa or they both have a class. 


 

Yuri was in the cafeteria with Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Hitomi, the three of them notice that yuri was spacing out. 

 

"Yuri ah~" eunbi called, yuri flinch then she immediately look at her unnie.
 

"N-nae unnie?" yuri replied.

 

"You seems spacing out, did something happen unnie?" after hitomi said that, yuri lower her head.
 

"Yena... We have an argument lastnight... and she still didn't reply to my message." yuri let a sigh, chaeyeon who's sitting beside her gives her a hug.
 

"Maybe she's busy and you know yena wouldn't resist you.. so cheer up okay?" chaeyeon comfort their baby hamster, yuri nodded then smile to her unnies.
 

"Don't worry if yena still didn't reply to you, I would knock on her head for you" eunbi joke, that make yuri smile.
 

"C'mon lets go to our respective class. See you when the class ends." Hitomi said as they go to their respective class.



 

[At YENA]
 

The oldergirl stretch her body as soon as wake up, she was separated with her family because its way too far from her university. 


 

She sighed as she remembers that yuri and her had a little argument last night.



 

'Is she still mad at me?' yena asks herself. 



 

Yena look at the clock and it's 6:00am in the morning. She pick her phone on the side table beside her, she hesitate to call yuri using facetime.



 

"It's 11pm in korea.. is she still awake?" yena thought that she will disturb yuri's sleep, but who cares she missed her hamster after all and they have an unfinish argument. 


 

Yena try to call yuri it rings almost 3mins and still yuri doesn't pick up, yena sighed.

 

'I think she still mad at me.. or she's already fell asleep." Yena sighed she ended the call.


 

"Okay let's try again once again." Yena said then she call yuri again. 


 

Yena smile as she saw yuri's sleepy face, she really adore her girlfriend cuteness


Yena smile as she saw yuri's sleepy face, she really adore her girlfriend cuteness. 

 

"Joyul~~" yena called out the sleepy hamster. 


 

"Yena.." yuri let a husky voice. 

 

The older girl smile as she heard yuri's husky voice, the older girl find yuri's sleepy voice so damn attractive. 

 

"Sorry if I disturb your sleep joyul ah~" yena said as she still adoring her girlfriend face.

 

"No you don't.. I'm glad that you called me." yuri said as she smile.
 

"You're not mad anymore?" yena worried voice came out.
 

"No im not mad anymore babe.." yena smile as yuri call her in their endearment.

"I'm really sorry babe.. I shouldn't have said that. I release all my stress to you and i shouldn't do that. I'm really sorry." yena's smile change to sad smile and let out a sighed. 
 

"No you don't have to be sorry, i should be the one who say sorry. I should have been more understanding. I'm sorry babe.." yena shook her head.
 

"No don't say sorry. hahah okay let's stop saying sorry okay? Let's just forget it." yuri nodded as she smile.

 

Yena look at yuri's face at the screen and she doesn't realise that there's a tear escape from her eyes. Yuri notice it and she got worried.
 

"Yah~ why are you crying?" yena startled then she wipes the tear that is in her cheeks.
 

"It's nothing babe.. I just.." yena paused. 

 

"I just miss you.." yena's sad tone make yuri's heart ache. 
 

"I miss you too yena ah~" yuri said trying to comfort her girlfriend.
 

"I just miss your face, your laugh, your smile that giving me strength. I just miss your presence joyul.." yuri feel touch with yena's words. 
 

"I wish i could hug you right now, coz i need it.." yena said.
 

"babeeee.. you are making me cry." yuri whined as she wipes the tears on her cheeks. 
 

"I love you yuri ah~"yena smile.
 

"I love you too yena ah~" yuri smile back.

 

"I can't wait to see you babe.." yuri said.
 

"Soon joyul.. soon.." yena said as she nodded.

 

"I'll be going to get ready now babe.. You should sleep too.." 
 

"Goodnight my baby hamster, I love you so much" yena said then she kissed her camera.
 

"Goodnight my ducky.. i love you too." yuri said then she also kissed her camera.

 

The both of them wave to each other and yena ended the call. She was smiling from ear to ear, yuri had given her strength. Yena start to prepare for her school.



 

[At YURI]
 

The moon goes down and the sun came up, yuri was ready to leave her house. She was walking to the street where the way towards her university.

 

She was smiling as she walk, Yuri was in a goodmood today. She reached her school and immediately walk towards her classroom.

 

Yuri sit on her chair and get her phone inside her back. She was scrolling through her social media then she saw a pics that yena was tagged in, and it make her blood boils. 


 

(A/N; Thankyou YurixYena4life for helping me finding this pic


(A/N; Thankyou YurixYena4life for helping me finding this pic. love ya bro. 😉)

Yuri close her phone and pout, even if it just a hand it make her feel jealous



Yuri close her phone and pout, even if it just a hand it make her feel jealous. And the caption was too inappropriate for her.
 

'A date huh?' yuri rolled her eyes. 


 

It was lunch time yuri and her friends are in the cafeteria. Eunbi sense that there is something wrong with yuri.

 

"Yuri, are you and yena still not okay?" eunbi asks.

 

"Were fine now unnie.." yuri said.

 

"then why are you face like that?" eunbi raise her eyebrow.


 

"It just..." 


 

"The picture that was tag to her was bothering me.." yuri said.


 

"What picture?" eunbi said.


 

"This picture?" chaeyeon show the pic on her friends. 


 

"Ugh.. Don't show it to me it making me upset." yuri groans. 

 

"Aigooo. our hamster is jealous" eunbi tease, and yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't be jealous yuri ah, you know you're the only one in yena's eyes and heart" chaeyeon comfort her friend. 
 

"but.."Eunbi shook her head. 

 

"uhm no more but okay? you should trust yena" yuri nodded. 
 

ding
 

1 unread message.

Yena
Yuri ah, can i call you?

Yuri didn't reply instead she's the one who call yena throught face time.

 

"Yuri ah~~" yena said. 
 

"YENA UNNIIEEE" hitomi shouted. 
 

"YENA" Eunbi and chaeyeon called out as they snatch the phone from yuri, Yuri chuckles.
 

"HELLO GUYS!! I MISS ALL OF YOU" yena exclaim. 
 

"You better get here soon you dumb duck. We all miss you." Chaeyeon said. 

 

"Of course, I will. Now may I see my baby?" yena said that make her friend pretend to vomit expression. Yena laugh at their reaction then eunbi pass to yuri her phone and bid a goodbye to yuri and yena. 
 

"We will be going now, bye yena unnie takecare." hitomi said. 


 

After the three leave, Its only yuri and yena. Yena sense that her girl was not in the mood. She can see that yuri's frown expression with her pouts. Yena find it adorable at the same time scary. 

 

"Yuri ah~" yena called out as yuri didn't look to her. 

"Baby"

"Joyul"

"babe"

"my hamster"

"WHAT?" yena was taken aback when yuri suddenly shouts.
 

"I—" yena stutter. 
 

"omg im sorry.." yuri quickly apologise when she realize that she just shouted. 
 

"Are you okay? are you on your period?" yena asks worriedly. 
 

"Im okay, and im not on my period." yuri replied. 
 

"Then why are you so hot headed." yuri groans.
 

"Because of you dumb stupid duck." yuri said then she ended her call with yena. 
 

Yuri stood up then she stomp her feet as she walks inside her classroom. She sat down then her phone vibrate, she looks into it and she saw yena's name. 

 

"What?" yuri said. 
 

"Why are you so upset with me?" yena said as her sad expression can be seen. 
 

"Asks yourself duck." yuri said. 
 

"Are you sure you're not on your period?" yena said that makes yuri groan more. 
 

"Im not. Ughh. our prof is here. talk to you later. Figure on what you do that make me upset. Bye." 
 

"I love you yuri ah~" yena said, yuri try to hold her smile and remain a pokerface. 

"Hm.. i love you too" then she hang up the phone. Yuri smile as she ended the call, she really have this soft side just for yena. Even thought she was upset with her girl, she still didn't forget to say that she love the girl back. 

 

Meanwhile in Yena...

(Yena's POV)

I just came home when texted yuri if i can call her since at this hour she still at school. Yuri just called me then i saw she's with our friends, I'm happy that she has someone to accompany her in the university, I'm relief that I know she's safe. 

 

I realize that her face expression was a little bit not in the mood but she's still attractive. 

'Am I that whipped?'
 

I was asking what was the problem why is she so hot headed then she said because of me and then she just ended our call.
 

"What did I do wrong?"  I scratched my head as I was thinking why is she so upset. 
 

I tried to call her but she didn't pick up, I try again luckily she picks up. 
 

"What?" she said.
 

"Why are you so upset with me?" I asked, I'm so clueless.
 

"Asks yourself duck." yuri said. 

 

"Are you sure you're not on your period?" I asked her again to make sure she's not on her period, I heard her groan. 
 

"Im not. Ughh. our prof is here. talk to you later. Figure on what you do that make me upset. Bye." she said that makes me sad but i also need to be understanding. 

 

"I love you yuri ah~" I said, I smile as I see that she was holding her smile back and trying to remain her 'pokerface'.

 

"I love you too." she said that make my heart flutter, I thought she's gonna hang up the phone without saying that 4 words because she's upset with me. 

 

I smile as she ended the call, I place my phone at the table beside my bed. After a minutes my phone vibrates. 
 

I immediately grab my phone thinking that yuri was the one who call me but when i saw the name I let put a sigh, I answer the facetime call.

 

"Why you look so disappointed?" she said. 
 

"Oh.. You think yuri called you?" she laugh as she tease me. 
 

"Shut up juri." I rolled her eyes. 
 

"Why you call?" I asks. 
 

"Can you accompany me just for tonight?" I nodded
 

"Thanks yenaaa" 

 

"No prob, I'll pick you up. I'll go change bye."
I said as I hang up the phone. 


 

Juri has been my friend since my 1st year college, She's the first person who approached me since she's also came from other country. Juri was a japanese at first we were having a hard time communicating with each other because of our language.

 

I'm happy that I met Juri she's been a good friend of mine, And I can't wait to introduce juri to my yuri since I always to talk to juri about yuri. 


 

I reached juri's dorm and we walk to the nearest park around her dorm then we seat on the empty swing.

 

———————————————————————

(A/N; HI FINALLY I WRITE AN UPDATE HAHAH SORRY IF THIS DELAY, THERE IS SO MANY HAPPENINGS AND IM DISTRACTED THAT I CAN'T WRITE BUT YEA HERE YOU GO. 
 

SORRY IF THIS SEQUEL WILL NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS HUHUH I FEEL PRESSURE :(( BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS!! 
 

I'LL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER MAYBE ON TUESDAY IF I GET LAZY TO WRITE TOMORROW HEHE 😉)