Entry #2: SORRY....

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Dear all….

 

Sorry for the late reply…. It’s been a hectic month for me. I am kind of busy with my works. And… Uh…. My works requires me to travel around a lot… Most of the time outstation, and there is also times when the network coverage is not good.  Plus, I need to share the internet with my Unnies too… Oh No!!! I forget to tell you all that I was actually staying together with all of my 8 Unnies too.  So, yeah… Another reason why it’s really hard for me to reply to you all… There are a few of them who likes to stay up late too. Especially Squirrel-unnie and Peach unnie.  Squirrel-unnie likes to take a very, very long bath while Peach-unnie always order some snacks during night time.

 

Actually, I’ve been trying to write my reply for a week... My first day being foiled when Mic-unnie comes to my room late at night. Ummm… I kind of feel someone is near my bed.  It’s a bit creepy at first. But then, I try to brave myself and open my eyes slightly. It’s actually Mic-unnie. She says something about searching her phone? Oh yeah, due to our mischievous Bunny-unnie. So, I told her I will help her… But she rejects, saying she can manage and will try her luck at the living room. It’s a bit weird for Bunny unnie to do it so late at night… Plus, I thought most of them already slept…. Anyway, my second day is not so eventful, I am too tired to stay awake….

 

My third and fourth day is both directly and indirectly due to Eagle-unnie. She invites her girlfriend (Peach unnie) for some night cuddles which lead to “YOU KNOW WHAT” …. Until now, I am still traumatized by their REALLY loud voice. Oh god…. Even now I can still hear what they are doing that night. That’s not the worst part… The next morning, Ostrich-unnie teased them for being too loud. The others also know about that eventful night… Squirrel-unnie even asked whether I enjoy the night with them. Black swan-unnie say my face looks really red that whole day…. So embarrassing….

 

Thanks to Mic-unnie, it dies down the next day when she propose a new set of rules in our house. If any of the couples want to uh… do that, they need to give some kind of signal. Putting their sock on the door or at least inform in our group chat.  If it is late at night, they can do it… Provided that their roommate gives their approval. If not, they need to go and find somewhere else…. For the punishment, if any of them breaches the rule, both of them have to either comes out triple the amount for our shared saving each or becomes our personal avatar for a week.

 

In fact, all the couples are trying to negotiate with Mic unnie for the next few days on the punishment part, saying it isn’t fair for them. It’s also weird that Squirrel-unnie also join in the love couple team against Mic-Unnie… At one time, they even argues until 3am in the morning. So, yeah…  I actually at my wits end now…. I am tremendously tired with their antics and my never ending works for this whole week. Thankfully, they slept very early today. Maybe because they finally settled their argument. But, just in case, I am hiding at my storeroom down stairs.

 

Putting my rants aside, thanks for your quick reply and advices, guys… It’s a relief when you all are here with me. I am really grateful that I comes to here… I did try a few advices for this past months…. Especially from DOTS-MC #2... Oh yeah, for those that just come in DOTS-MC #2 actually asking me to try to reconfirm my love. So, they kind of propose me to have a date with them seperately… As it’s a bit embarrassing for me to ask directly, I message personally by saying I miss talking with them alone…. So, yeah… I get to be alone with them starting from Mic-unnie the first day followed by Bunny-unnie, Black swam-unnie and Squirrel-unnie at the following days… The rest are a bit busy, so maybe I will try again later…

 

Hmm… Frankly, the alone time with them are actually very enjoyable. I wonder why I didn’t do this earlier. I have fun with Mic-unnie, she is strong and yet have gentle mother/big sis aura. She really take care of me a lot. I feel safe with her… Some might think my feeling is like Unnie-maknae kind of feeling. But, in truth, I can’t help staring at her… especially her lips…. Is it lust? Sigh… But then, some say that, compared to my other unnie, she is consider average… I still find her beautiful… She has that kind of charming and charismatic that you can’t help to drawn to her. Sometime, you even feel that the whole world is only you and her…. So…. Yeah… I can safely say that I really fall in love to Mic-unnie…

 

My second day with Bunny-unnie is full of teasing… She likes to share her food with me and want me to share mine too… Uh… it’s not actually special since she also did with the other member. But, sometimes, she makes me feel flustered with her sometime “not so innocent” whisper…. Especially when we are eating our ice-cream…  She also likes to cuddles with me, sometimes stealing kiss here at there, especially my cheek…. Also, if you lucky, you will find her as a caring unnie. She is the oldest one in our group. She is making me feeling so complicated… Sometimes, I was wondering what she is thinking about….

 

For Squirrel-unnie, my shopping 'dates' is actually me trying to either

  1. Save Squirrel-unnie from her clumsy self…. She keep on falling…. From our house (the staircase is always her first save point of falling) till the shopping mall. Sigh… in order for her reduce this, I hold her hand and guide her as normal…. Though, I kind of piggy back her when we go back our house…. She sprained her knee when we almost finish our shopping together….
  2. Keeping Squirrel-unnie from being a flirt. Just for that 1 hour, she already ask for 10 girls’ phone number. ***Face-palmed*** Can she at least respect me!? I know I am not her lover, but I am still one of her best friend. it's not respectful when you didn't look at her when she is talking. Right?

 

For Black swan-unnie, I had fun playing games with her at late night. Though… I lost a lot…. She really the game master in our group. Oh yeah. I try Master Squirtle-NY advices too when I was having alone time together with Black Swan-unnie… For Master Squirrel-NY, she suggest to ask for advice from one of my close trustworthy friend. So yeah, I told Black Swan-unnie about it. Don’t worry, she keep my secret well and I didn’t told who I interested in… Instead, I say another friend of mine had this predicament… She pat my head gently and thank me for trusting her… It almost make me pour out my feeling to her. No thanks to her pretty + elegant + mature looks and gentle voice….

 

Sorry, I have to stop now, it’s almost time for them to wake up. Again, thanks a lot for replying. For the rest, I will try it when I feel brave enough. Haha…

 

Sincerely by

Thankful

Yoda….