Entry # 1: A desperately need your advises asap, Yoda...

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Entry #1:

 

Dear Love-guru master(s),

 

You know…. Suddenly being hit by the fact that I likes girls doesn’t seem to surprise me much. Why? First, it’s not a secret that I prefer to talk to girls than boys. Plus, I really doesn’t like to make eye contact with boys. I like to look at girls instead. More prefer to join my girl group of friends. I also has a jumbling, glittering kind of happiness feeling when I am with the girls. So… Yeah….

 

That’s the reason why Okay.  Fine! I confess…. People actually think me as a shy person. I actually don’t have much friends with me. Most of the time, hanging out with my childhood friends. Plus, my innocent look make the situation worse…. Some even assumed me as a princess in distress waiting for her charming prince. When I was just looking, people always assume me to stare at them. And it didn’t help that THEY have a very imaginative thoughts. I heard some even said that I am jealous of them, saying that I am in love with them…. Wait, that’s not the best part. When I try my best not to look at them, they will say I am being tsundere. ***Face-palmed***

 

It’s so damn frustrating, trying to face this never ending drama almost every day. Sigh… it’s not that I am not being thankful for having such a good genes from my parents. My mom as a CEO of a beautician company also helps a lot during my childhood time. Understanding what needs to pay attention too gives me some leverages on it too. Anyway, back to my real reason of writing this entry here. I actually has someone that I like very much… Yes, L-I-K-E, abbreviation of Loving that persons too much until I became so Interested with their usual self which will usually will Kill or melt down anyone when you look at them which is Equivalent to I like them so damn much. Woah... you still reading!? Uh... Cutting it short... I am hopelessly in love with them.... 

 

If you read this thoroughly, you will understand why I need to ask for help from you. Yup. You got it right, them. You will think this is a normal triangle love. I like A and B. Both A and B are trying to win my heart. I can’t decide who to choose.  Or in some case, B also like A or vice versa. Blah, blah, blah... Sigh… The usual scene right? But sorry to burst your fairy tale, the problem here is not only they are all girls like me; there are 8 love candidates which I love equally. That’s not the best part, all of them are older than me (range few months to 3 years older). To make matters worse, 6 of them are already in relationship, which mean we got 3 couples here. Can I say that I am also their love counsellor as well? Hmm.... at least half of them? ***Face-palm*** 

 

Already headache? Sigh… Please bear with me. I haven’t go through the details yet.  This really stupid Pabo Baka 笨蛋 awkward scenario really causes me to have restless night of sleep for almost a year. Yes, you didn’t see wrongly, a ING long YEAR. 365 days = 8760 hour = 525600 minutes =31536000 seconds. So, yeah…  I am really desperately need for help.  Anyway, to make you understand the situation better. Here is a short summary of all them…

 

Love candidate 1: Umm… Let’s call her Bunny-unnie.

  • 4 years older than me. A very cheerful pretty unnie from Korea that doesn’t look like the oldest in our group. Also officially known as the fake maknae. Famous of her bunny teeth and aegyo. Really like to tease people a lot and make good acrostic poem. Currently in relationship with Ostrich-unnie. I started to notice my feelings with her 2 weeks after Bunny and Ostrich unnies officially together. No thanks to me trapping them in my room for them to confess 3 years back.

 

Love candidate 2: Ostrich-unnie

  • 3 years older than me and also from Korea like Bunny-unnie.  Has a really strong Girl-crush look when she is short hair. Though, now her hair is longer, giving her a more girly like feeling. Why I call her Ostrich-unnie? When she run, she looks like an ostrich.  She is also quite a tidy freak also. For her, just 2 year ago?  I was being forced to be her loving partner on a drama. So…. Yeah… that’s when I notice it… She also like to tease people like Bunny-unnie… But then, she is really caring as well…

 

Love candidate 3: Peach-unnie

  • Same age as Ostrich-unnie but from Japan. One of the J-line member. She likes to eat especially Jokbal and kind of looks drowsy every time… When you look at her, you really want to protect her. She is quite clumsy too… Though, she really is a good dancer. Whenever she dance, you can’t help of being drawn to her dancing…  You will feel like she is telling a story from it. Currently in relationship with Eagle-unnie…  She also like to clings her best friends too, which include me...

 

Love candidate 4: Squirrel-unnie

  • Also from Japan with same age as Peach-unnie and Ostrich-unnie. Our queen aegyo in the group. No matter what she do, you can’t help to squeal at her cute aegyo moment. Even the way she look at you or the way she talk, you can never help melt at her. Her clumsy attitude like Peach-unnie also add point. Sigh, her squirrel face really is death of everyone…. And yeah, she is currently single. Though, she is also known as our Casanova in our group. Flirting at almost everyone. Once an ex of Eagle-unnie.

 

Love candidate 5: Mic-unnie

  • Our leader in our group. 2 year older than me and from Korea too. Has a really loud voice. That’s why I call her Mic-unnie. She is a really our most dependable person in the group. She always be the middle man for our quarrel and helps to decide things for us. Though sometimes, she can be as playful as our fake maknae as well… She is currently single and consider one of the most well behaved unnie in the group. She really takes care of me a lot. Maybe because of that, I can’t help fall in love with her…

 

Love candidate 6: Black swam-unnie

  • Also from J-line with Peach-unnie and Squirrel-unnie. Same age as Mic-unnie. She is a bit quiet and introvert, no thanks to her passion in playing games… But then, she is quite good at ballet too. How I fall in love with her? She has a really mysterious and calm effect to me. Plus, she really kind to me as well, always help to make breakfast for me and spend time with me. Bad news? She is currently in relationship with Tiger cub-unnie which is also my really really good Chingu….

 

Love candidate 7: Eagle-unnie

  • One year older than me. Has a very pale, snowy skin which you can’t help staring at her. Her traditional Korean face also didn’t help on making my heart beat… She likes to make people laugh like Squirrel-unnie. Though, if you know her well, she is actually quite cold and mysterious to people sometimes. Especially when she didn’t smile. It makes my headache when I am torn of admiring her cold and aloofness self and/or laughing at her due to her weird attitude/posture/dance.  My longest time being the love counselor between Peach-unnie and Eagle-unnie… Still continue until now…. Sigh….

 

Love candidate 8: Tiger cub-unnie

  • From Korea and technically older few months. Both of us proclaimed ourselves as Chingu… which mean BFF. From the nickname, you can guess she has a strong personality like a tiger. She doesn’t afraid to speak out her mind. Though, I call her cub because she is the shortest in our group. Anyway, she is talented in arts especially drawing. Her relationship with Black swam-unnie is actually started from a Truth and dare game. I dare her to French kiss Black swam-unnie…. What!? I really frustrated… Blame their awkward tension!!!

 

So... here is what the situation currently… I hope this clear things up... Anyway, hope to hear from you soon….

 

Sincerely by,

A Desperately

Need Your ADVISE(S)

As Soon As possible

Yoda….