Entry #3: What should I do!?

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Dear all,

 

Hey, guys…. I hope you all are well today. There is a lot of things happening to me for this past 2 weeks. A lot of changes, some small, some big… Especially on my career prospect, my family and of course… My love story…  Frankly, I can’t lie that all these is really overwhelming. Yes, I know I am now officially is an adult now.  But, sometimes, I really want to hide somewhere no one know…. Sigh…

 

Don’t worry, I currently staying at my house.  So, it’s a bit relieve for me to have some alone time to think things through. And of course, to spend time with my family, especially Gucci!! Gucci is the cutest dog ever!!! He has this long and smooth fur that you can’t stop petting him.  Plus Gucci really very kind. When you feel sad, he will cuddle you or do funny movement to comfort you. Even now, Gucci sleeping on my lap now… Really, he helps me a lot especially when I am down. Sometimes, for my birthday present, I secretly wish that I can talk to Gucci.

 

My friends and unnies always teases me about that too… Whenever I started to gushing about Gucci, they will laughed at me and occasionally take a photo or video… At one period of time, they keep saying that I looks like Gucci. Especially Bunny-unnie and Squirrel-unnie. At times, they even like to pet my head… Saying my hair is so smooth like Gucci. Uh… sorry. I know I am kind of overboard sometimes, especially when I talk about Gucci…. Ehem. I will continue the part I left out as well as my current progress.

 

Ummm… I will start with Ostrich-unnie first. We went to animal shelter together last week. Volunteering to take care the stray animals there. There are lots of dogs, cats, hamsters and even bunnies. It’s really fun taking care of different of animals there. Though, sometimes, it’s heart breaking too… Seeing some of the owners had to let go their pet due to different circumstances. But the most painful part is when you will see some of them are injured or hurt. I can’t help to cry at times. Luckily, Ostrich-unnie is there to comfort me… That’s one of the part I like her so much… She always supports whenever any of us needs help. Also, she is really-really kind to her dog. You can see how her dogs loves her when they comes over to her every time she came back home. So, yeah… it’s a big plus point to Ostrich-unnie. Don’t forget her girl crush stares….

 

For Peach-unnie, it is actually more toward our work…. As you all know, she is really good in dancing. Scratch that, she is the best at least among our colleague. Both of us are doing a special dance choreography…. Uh… for a special occasion… Anyway, we are actually brainstorming on what dance type to do. So, at the end, we choose a slightly y theme… The reason? Hahaha…. For my adult ceremony. Initially Peach-unnie want to make a blast, saying that she want to look at my adult y dance… It’s not that I didn’t try, but every time I look at the mirror, I feel so shy…. Thanks to Peach-unnie being kind and talented, she help to change the dance choreography which accommodate my shyness and yet still looks y. I secretly hope that next time, I can dance together with Peach-unnie again, maybe with a more daring theme.

 

Eagle-unnie? We went to practise archery together. Actually, we plan to go together with tiger cub-unnie too. But… Something happen…. So, just both of us. Uh… I will tell more after this… Let’s just focus with Eagle-unnie first, okay? For her part, we have our own little games together. We have to shoot 5 arrows at the same time. Simple? We have to make sure our first arrow is at 6 point follow by the next arrow 7, 8 and 9. For each arrow that we miss, 3 point will be deduct. Our last arrow is our actual best. Eagle unnie managed to get 6, 7 and 8 but missed slightly a bit at 9. The best part is her last arrow unexpectedly get 10 point. This is her first time getting 10. Haha… That’s so cool. But, it’s sad that I can’t see or video that part. Sigh…. But that’s a photo of us posing together. Haha…

 

For Tiger cub-unnie, ummm…. I kind of have a quarrel with her… It’s actually started because of our job… I was required to be Black swan-unnie partner on that day… So, we need to always stay close together for this 2 week…. In fact, my time spend mostly with her if I excludes all the activities I told you just now…. It didn’t help too when we have the same room together too with one bed and bathroom…. I… can’t help of falling more toward Black swan-unnie…. Her serene face when she sleep…. Her messy hair when she awake…. Her laugh…. You know…. Back to the story… I was caught kissing Black swan-unnie by Tiger cub-unnie. There. I said it. I don’t know whether I should be happy that Black swan-unnie reciprocate my kiss or guilty of kissing Black swan-unnie…. You know, even if I kiss her, I still wonders about the others. My heart scream at me to remember Tiger cub-unnie....

 

After that day, it’s very awkward, especially between three of us…. We didn’t talk much… The situation is like World War 5 but in a silent mode… The others looks torn too when they know… It also didn’t help when Black swan-unnie and Tiger cub-unnie break up officially yesterday…. It really break my heart…. Tiger cub-unnie eyes look duller and there is no usual energetic feels anymore… Black swan unnie keeps on hiding at her room after work… I am really torn at both sides…. But knowing that I am the cause of it is the worst feeling. Why can’t I control myself? If only I can turn back time…. Both of them really liked each other a lot…. It might be lucky/ unfortunate that we are given a week holiday, all of us went back to our hometown. I want to try to solve this problem now but I don’t want to make things worse for them too...  What should I do next, told them the truth? Or just try to ignore and go with the flow? So, yeah…  I am sorry for troubled you guys over this….

 

Sincerely by

Confused

Yoda….