We are doomed... (part 2)

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

 

Everyone went silent, looking at each other...

 

***Rumble~ Rumble~ Rumble***

 

"Momo!!" All of the others looked at me especially Dahyun and Sana, as though I am the one that always hungry.

 

"Not me!!!" I shouted feeling frustrated.

 

"I am being framed!! You know right? Jeongyeonie...." I hugged at Jeongyeon-unnie.

 

***Rumble~ Rumble~ Rumble***

 

"Then who is it!? You are the one that is the most gluttonous in our group." Nayeon exclaimed trying to pull me away from my Jeongyeon.

 

"Sorry…….. it's me... I didn't eat much..." Jihyo shyly admitted.

 

"See!!! It's not me!!!" I pouted at the others.

 

"Sorry..." Dahyun, Sana, Jeongyeon and Mina hugged me at the same time. Nayeon and Chaeyoung pat my head. Jihyo? She is just looking at us, not knowing what to do.

 

"Jihyo, come on. Group hug~" I called out Jihyo hoping to cheer her up too. Jihyo comes over diligently hugging us and doing our ‘Cheer Up Mantra’ together.

 

"Sigh... Let's find some food to eat first...Okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

 

"​​​NO!! Uh... I still can go on... Why don't we try a bit more? It's only one stop... So, it shouldn't be far... Plus, it is still 11am. Let’s try another hour more...." Jihyo trying to persuade us.

 

The rest looking unsure what to do. Some looking displeased when Jihyo like this. Not looking at herself properly, always sacrifice herself. I can't help but reminisced over Jihyo legs. Jihyo persuaded us to continue our holiday in Switzerland even though we wanted to postpone it. Saying that by the time her leg is okay, we will be busy with our promotion and music video. It's the only time where we are free. Plus, Onces (our fans) also would be disappointed.

 

"Jihyo.... Hmmm... Then let's stop by to the 7 eleven convenient stores over there first. We can buy some food..." I suggested to the group.

 

"Yeah, good idea. That way, we can get direction too. If it is nearby, we can just walked. "Nayeon and Chaeyoung added on.

​​​​​

​​​​​"Ah, if too far, we can take bus again. Here writes the bus will comes every 40 minutes. And who know, Wong might coming back for us?" Sana being the optimistic, exclaimed, pointing at the bus schedule on the board.

 

The rest agreed. So, Sana, Nayeon-unnie, Dahyun and Jeongyeon-unnie will be waiting at the bus stop while Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Mina and me will go to the convenient store together.

 

At the 7-eleven store, Chaeyoung and I focused on buying some hot cup ramen and some snacks for the others as well. Jihyo and Mina tried to ask the cashier with the address that Chaeyoung saved previously.

 

​​​By the time both Chaeyoung and I finally go to the cashier, Jihyo and Mina still talking to the cashier. Luckily, there is no one in the store except us. It will be awkward and guilty for us especially if we disturbed the cashier's work and other customers. Plus the things we going to buy is a lot too. There is 8 cups of hot ramen with different flavours, some chips, chocolates and sweets as well.

 

“So, which mean it’s just 6 minutes walking distance? Jihyo asked in Korean.

 

“Yes. You can’t miss it. It is popular at here. There are a lot of people going there too. Especially during Chinese New Year. This is the chances where we can see Twice Chou Tzuyu there... Though we don’t know when… More to luck, I guess. Anyway, good luck of meeting her.” The cashier explained.

 

The part time cashier actually know some Korean, saying that he wanted to study at Korean. So, it’s a relief for Jihyo and Mina. He even drew a map for us. He is really kind. If you guess that he recognize us in the store, well…..

 

You guess wrong. We are master in disguise. Hehe… Anyway, after paying our stuffs, we hurried to the bus stop. Surprisingly, Wong is there waiting together with the others.

 

Which mean that we can go to the shop. Yes!!! We have the map and Wong together, what could go wrong? I go over to them cheerfully waving at them.

 

…… Sigh… After Mina talked to Wong, Mina looked really down. Mina explained that the shop is closed continuously for two days. There are a lot of media and fans waiting there too. There is a notice there, informing that the shop will closed for 2 weeks for CNY celebration. Wong then waved us saying that she need to go back early and apologizing, for not able to help any longer. All of us thanked Wong, appreciating Wong’s help and effort. Not forgetting to save her number too.

 

So, Yup…. We back to square one again…… Looking at each other back. At least we filled our stomach.

***Buzz…. Buzz…. Buzz…***

 

“Now what!?” I become so tired and desperate.

 

***Buzz…. Buzz…. Buzz…***

 

Jeongyeon take out her phone, seeing her dad called, she quickly picked up her phone.

 

“Finally, finally get through you. Where are you?” Jeongyeon’s dad asked. (Jeongyeon actually like to put on speaker mode. Reason? Prolong time of noise exposure especially during our performance makes Jeongyeon unnie have poor hearing. So, that’s why she usually put in speaker mode)

 

“Appa? I am in Taiwan now. Why did you call?” Jeongyeon query.

 

“Your manager are calling you. And all of you are not answering our phone. The others’ parents are actually calling from morning.”

 

Jeongyeon’s dad is right, there is a lot of missed call and message from my parents too. You guys?” I looked at the others feeling a bit guilty of not notice the calls. The rest nod, looking remorseful as well.

 

“Eh?? Sorry. We didn’t notice. We are actually busy searching our way in Taiwan. Sorry…” Jeongyeon explained, hoping her parents to forgive her.

 

“Aigo… Have you told your manager on your plan? They almost wanted to call up a police search too…” Jeongyeon’s father sighed in the phone.

 

“Eh… Nope?” Jeongyeon looking at all of us, hoping someone did told the manager. Sadly, none of us did….

 

We are doomed…. JYP PD will be so mad at us. The other managers as well. By the time we go back to Korea, there will be a lot of PAIN and PUNISHMENT from them…. All of us shivered at the same time.

 

“Sigh… JYP PD actually already assigned one of his representative to meet Tzuyu for a talk today. I think she already arrived Taiwan. If not wrong, they are meeting today at Tzuyu’s house.” Jeongyeon’s father explained.

 

“Appa…. Can you help to ask JYP-PD on her address as well as the person contact number? Please… Dad?” Jeongyeon-unnie asked with her aegyo.

 

“Aigo…  I will ask JYP and inform your managers in Korea for all you… Once I get the contact number and address, I will send it to you… But, remember to ask the other members to call their parents too… Next time, please tell us so that we know what happened… Especially at a time like this…. Take care and be careful… Bye…” Jeongyeon’s dad then hanged up his phone. Probably trying to contact JYP as soon as he can.

 

In just a few minutes, another message popped up at all of our phone. It’s actually from JYP PD himself!?

 

***Message from JYP***

Knowing that all of you are in Taiwan to search for Tzuyu, it’s a relief for all of us in Korea here.

It is really brave of you all to come to Taiwan for Tzuyu. However, do know that I still need to punish you all for:

 

One, going to Taiwan without informing your managers, your parents or me on your decision.

And two, for being so reckless, doing things without thinking thoroughly.

 

XXX-XXXXXXXX

This is the contact number of Ms Lee. She is actually already reached at Taiwan and might be on her way to Tzuyu’s house.Try to contact her first.

 

Here is Tzuyu address too…

XX, XXXXXX,

XXXXXXXX,

XXXXXXXX,

Taiwan.

P/S: Please be careful and take care yourself. I will try to come to Taiwan to meet you all too ASAP.

 

I can’t help but cried looking at the message. We are really lucky… So many helping us. There is Wong who try to bring us to Tzuyu mom's shop. The cashier which is proficient in Korean language even draw a map for us, hoping that we can meet Tzuyu. Our parents who always worried a lot, trying to support us in our way. JYP-PD who even thought of coming over to meet us and Tzuyu. We are really blessed…I try to be strong, controlling my tears, trying to look elsewhere. The members…  Trying to stop too. Jihyo, our official cry-baby already crying, sobbing like a mess. Even our girl crush Jeongyeon-unnie too…

 

After sometimes, (We don’t know how long we cry. Hopefully, the passer-by didn’t feel weird, or looking at 8 girls crying at the middle of the street.), Chaeyoung, our tiger cub, being brave on calling the Ms Lee. After a few rings, the call able to go through. Lucky for all of us, Ms Lee is actually nearby the area, eating her lunch. So, we promised to meet at the bus stop station.

 

By the time we met each other, we are actually surprised. Ms Lee is actually the same woman we met talking furiously in the airport info booth. The best part is she having a van with her and has international driving license. So, everyone able to squeeze in to go to see Tzuyu…

 

Here we come!!!