Stop thinking about them (final)

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

“Ms Lee? You are here?”

 

“Hello. Ms Chou. Again. Sorry for not updating about this earlier. It’s also last minute changes from my side too. They actually coming together with me. Though… they are not patient enough to come through the front door.” Ms Lee deadpan, looking at my unnies. My parents and guards also beside her, looking slightly amused at our antic. Huh, why is my mum holding our family video camera with her!? Ugh... Not now, Tzuyu. Focus!

 

“Wait? Didn’t all of us agreed that the meeting is just between us first? Involving my unnies will only complicate our discussion.” I was controlling myself, trying not to be angry.

 

“With all due respect, I also not sure how they know about our discussion. The order I get from JYP PD is to help to search and babysit your unnies, which is an hour ago. Honestly, I only get to know your unnies after they called me. For the rest of the story, I believe your unnies are the best to answer it.” Ms Lee exclaimed, looking at my unnies, feeling exhausting and pissed off.

 

“I see… Ms Lee… Could we postpone our discussion first before I talk to my unnie? Personally? The rest as well. Mom? Dad? Could you help to bring Ms Lee to the guest room first?” I asked, apologizing at them as well. 

 

“Its’ okay, Tzuyu. We understand. Let’s go, Ms Lee. I believe you are tired as well.” My mom pulling Ms Lee away with the video cam away. My dad pushing my unnies into my room, closing the door for me. Not forgetting to mumble good luck.

 

The whole atmosphere becomes awkward again. All of us looking at each other awkwardly.

 

***Cough*** “I believe you all have lots of explanation to answer me. How did you…” I tried to dissolve the atmosphere.

 

“We know all about it, Pabo Yoda.” Nayeon unnie suddenly cut in.

 

Huh? Wait… How did Nayeon-unnie know about my account name? Wait. It shouldn’t be right. She is just teasing me again.

 

“Uh… Stop teasing me, Nayeon unnie.” I try my best ignoring my gut feeling, trying to convince myself that Nayeon-unnie being Teaser Mode again.

 

“Sigh… Why can’t you be more honest like in the website? Is being in love with us really torturing, Tzuyu?" Jihyo unnie continued, looking at me painfully.

 

"How? What!? You are kidding right?" I step back, not knowing what to do.

 

“Tzuyu... It's the truth. All of us are there with you." Mina unnie added.

 

"Don't you feel weird that including you, there is only eight users there? It's actually all of us in there. I am the one who create the website. I am Master Squirtle-NY... See?" Nayeon unnie show me her website and her webmaster account.

 

"Wait. You all know about it all the while!? But, isn't there only 8 of us?" I asked.

 

"Nope... I shared the account with Chaeyoung. We are Master DOTS-MC#2. We shared the account together." Dahyun answered, with Chaeyoung nodding.

 

"All this while... I was being tricked!? You all know all along!? The confession... You all? So, I am the real Pabo here. You are all just playing with me!" I ran toward my room door, trying to open the door. Jeongyeon unnie pulled my hand away and hugged me tightly.

 

"Stop running away! We love you too!!! Uh... I mean... Sigh... I not sure about the others. But... I really in love with you too." Jeongyeon clarified, pulling me for a kiss.

 

***Ouch***

 

Both of our teeth clashes together painfully. While hugging me, Jeongyeon unnie checked whether I am okay.

 

“Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop monopolize our Tzuyu!” Momo unnie and Dahyun unnie pulled me away, cuddling me together.

 

“Hey! She’s ours too!” Mina unnie and Chaeyoung pulled me to them.

 

“Ugh… Not again?” Being pulled by Michaeng and Dahmo couple at the same time, I looked at the other unnies, asking for their help. As usual… The one that cleared the dispute is…. None other than our leader, Jihyo-unnie.

 

Sigh. Though her method is a bit too much…. Ugh…. Must I always be the victim here?! Jihyo unnie suggested on doing a competition among the team member. Competing on aegyo, dance skill, charisma, acting, singing, cooking, art skill, writing and so on between each other. Why does it feel like Sixteen!? Can’t they just do a normal one!? The judge? None other than me, Chou Tzuyu. Sigh….

 

Who is wining? Not going to tell you. But… I think you all know who the winner is (are).... Really… You don’t want to know how many round I have to judges for each category.

 

Though… In actual fact, that didn’t change my feeling much on my unnies. So, yup….. We are all together now…

 

By

A Very Happy Yoda….

 

_______________THE END?_______________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

???? POV

Sigh… Did you remember the part where there is PAIN and PUNISHMENT for not informing JYP and the managers that we are going to Taiwan?

 

Well….

 

Once we come back from Taiwan, we have to babysit for JYP’s daughter for a MONTH. We have to change her diaper, cook food for her, play with her and of course, trying to make her sleep. Lullaby, aegyo, silly dancing, imitating animal and so on…. You guess it. That’s not all. All of it was recorded and watched by all of the staff members of JYP. That! That’s only from JYP part… Ugh…

 

For our manager, we have to help cleaning our managers' rooms and toilets as well for a week. You think it’s lenient? Try doing cleaning for all 9 managers each day while juggling your work together. They are demon! The only good thing for us is they did it only after we settle JYP’s punishment.

 

For our family? Sigh… You don’t want to know about it... Okay, maybe a bit…. You remember the time when Tzuyu’s mom holding her video camera back then?

 

Well… She actually recorded the whole thing. From the time we met our Chewie back, fighting each other for her kiss until the part we compete with each other like in Sixteen. All in high resolution and sound. You can even choose who to focus of. How she get to capture it like a professional?  And didn't she leave the room before the competition part!? And how the heck she able to film it outside too!? There's even a time where it was last minute changes due to our dispute. Until now... we still don’t know how she managed… Not forgeting to have different fancam version as well...

 

And… She actually send to all our parents and family members. There! That’s all I can reveal. It’s too embarrassing to write at here… Remind me to not to make her angry… Or do anything bad near Chewie…. If I do, please pray for me to survive….

 

Though... It's worth it.... Having our Pabo Yoda back, staying with us.

 

____________________THE END__________________