Am I really that unlucky!?

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Knowing that I am prone to negative thinking compared to others. I usually reads a lot of motivational books whenever I had free time. Trying to convince myself that my life is not as pessimistic I thought of. I even wrote and kept a lot of motivational quotes, especially my computer desktop. So, if you need to find some motivation quote, I will be the right person for you. Need some flowery or decorative cards or artworks? No problem, there is whole lot of templates. There is scenery, graphic, drama, or even anime/cartoon template. I have it all. If not, I can create for you on the spot. That’s one of my skills I have and is needed in my company.

 

If you ask me what I working as, my answer will be “Multi-Task Action-orientated Novice or Also known as General Extra Resources of my company. In short, my work scope requires me to be flexible, multitask and provide any supports to my boss. In other word, whatever they want I need to try to fulfil it. I can be working as the driver, sending people here and there. Planning and arranging events for my bosses. Or… Like now, acting as my company’s negotiator. Trying to negotiate with people and comes out the best deal for my company… So, yeah…This time, my job is to be the negotiator besides provides him updated information that he needed. It’s something that I need to do… As someone who was working as a subordinate… But… To go to Taiwan from China so suddenly? Alone? With limited information? On 4th day of Chinese New Year? Persuading a popular idol with her parent acknowledgement and support? Sigh… The things I do for my company…

 

It’s not that I want to whine… I know that my boss is really supportive and trustworthy person, giving me such an important responsibility… And knowing that I am more well verse in Mandarin, it will be more effective. But… It’s just… Tiring… Imagine that me going back to my hometown, China for Chinese New Year Celebration just a week ago. Then being busy preparing or celebrating CNY during the one week period. The traffic jam didn't help at all. My mom keep on nagging me to married... Sigh... By the time I ready myself to go back South Korea a day ago, an urgent call from my boss. Asking me to go Taiwan as soon as possible... I have the right to complain, RIGHT?

 

And my luck is getting worse… By the time I reached Taiwan, I can’t find my luggage… I waited at the baggage carousel for 3 hours and still no sign of my bag… The best part? After awaiting for 1 hour, a young attendee finally come over to the info booth, asking what happened. After I patiently told her my story, she asked for my baggage claim, hoping that she could help. Well… I lost it… Aigo… So, she suggested me to contact the airlines to get the claim… Providing my airline hotline number… One word. WORST. The service is so bad… Asking me to check at their airline counter? Are they retard? If there is people there, I won’t be calling them!!! I need to wait for another 2 hours for their booth to opened… GOD DAMN IT!!!

 

So… I keep complaining at the personnel at the information booth… How long? I not sure… But I remembered that there is a group of people with weird costumes heading to the info booth as I leave… Some kind of weird costume? Anyway, looking back, there is actually operating hour for the information booth… And yes, I am being too anxious, I can actually searched my claimed baggage number and status through my phone. I can even go without the baggage actually. It’s just some clothes and accessories… Which I could claim from my company... Sigh…. After that long painful wait and arguing, I finally find out that my bag is on the next flight, which is another 2 hours more? Why am I so unlucky!?

 

Rather, I am already late for the appointment, which should be in the morning… After explaining to Ms Chou on postponing our meeting to afternoon in their house (since the shop is currently swarmed with fans and media), I went to rent a car as usual. BUT, there is no car available for me. It’s either bus, lorry or van. Oh god… Accepting my fate, I just rent a van. Driving to a place nearby Ms Chou’s house for a late brunch. What? It’s not polite to go to negotiate with an empty stomach. Okay… Fine… At least to comfort myself for this unlucky day… Taiwan beef noodle soup and bubble tea always cheer me up… So tasty….

 

I take it back. It’s not enough for me. I need braised meat, Taiwanese steak, shaved ice cream and… And… Dim sum… Ugh… suddenly getting a message from my boss? Asking my help to search and babysit his 8 ‘babies’ as well? Alone? JYP boss…. I really need a long holiday break and promotion if this continues… Sigh… At least he is coming tomorrow for support… One of the ‘babies’ had just called me and asked whether I can meet them at the bus stop of Domgming village. Haha… I am actually eating around there… After my ‘short yet eventful’ brunch, I quickly get in my van and parked at the bus stop.

 

Well… Surprisingly, they are actually the anime/cartoon/drama cosplayer that I met in the airport!? There is one wearing like a cat, one wearing Native American costume. A girl wearing Pokka dot coat!? With black and white hair color? Another wearing like a queen with tiara on top. There is even one parody as mummy!? That’s not the worse part. There is even scary version of Anabelle (a horror movie), No face (from some kind of Japanese anime!?) and female version Joker!? *Facepalmed* Can you imagine what I do when all of them rush to me at the same time? The one calling me is actually the Joker, running to me smiling while holding her phone. The one with mummy costume staring me carefully beside her. And…. And…. That Anabelle…. Smiling and waving at me so creepily, readily to devour my soul.

 

At least the one with native costume and the one wearing cat costume is good enough to calm me… After I understand their situation face to face, they are actually a bunch of polite girls. Relief at that, I told them about my appointment with her teammate. Asking them to not to worry much about it. I even proposed them to rest at the hotel while I met Ms Chou at her house. It's been a hectic day for them as well. With all these drama they faced, they should have a good rest in a hotel... Asking for directions from people to find their lovely maknae. Taking public transport together... Almost got lost on their way... I know it is really tiring for them. Especially all this things usually will be done and support by their managers or staffs. Really, they are not like your usual idol that you thought of.  The most surprising for me is that they able to do makeup and dresses by themselves, trying to be low profile.

 

But…. The moment I proposed that... ***Shiver*** All the ‘JYP’s babies’ stared at me intensely, ready to argue with me. The one wearing mummy costume stared at me again... Anabelle face turned gloomy (It's really more creepy when she didn't smile)... Joker's and No face's eyes starting to open wide, ready to shout at me... The Queen commforting the girl with Pokka dot coat. The catwoman and the one with native costume try to talked to me. They even ‘scarred’ my soul… By intimidation…. ***Sob*** Saying they will tell JYP that I bully them, asking JYP to fire me… ***Cry*** Why am I so unlucky!? Not knowing what will happened next, I reluctantly bring them to Ms Chou’s house, hoping that everything will be okay and Ms Chou will understand my situation.

 

By the time I reached to Ms Chou's house, all of them quickly get off the van. (Damn, I actually thought of locked them in the van.) The Chou's guard are looking at us weirdly. Trying to chase us away, thinking that it might be some crazy fans trying to get into the house. (That's why I don't want them to come together...) When I finally convinced the guard to let us in, all the girls went missing... Sigh...Probably searching for other ways to get in. I hurried to meet Ms Chou, hoping that I could updated her as soon as possible. As soon as I reached to the living room, Ms Chou's parent are waiting for me, saying that Ms Chou is a bit busy. Asking me to wait for a while. I shouldn't let them convinced me... Knowing them... ***Shiver*** Anything is possible...

 

In just a minutes, a loud crash comes from the back door. Some dogs barking here and there too!? All of us rushed in to Ms Chou's room, even the guards as well. And.... Ms Chou... Getting slapped and then being forcefully kissed by the Joker. Catwoman holding a small Pomerian dog wearing Samfu, barking loudly at the Joker. The rest looking at them dumbfounded at the situation for a few second, then starting to pried Joker away, wanting to kiss Tzuyu. The top contender? Unexpectedly.... The Queen who wiggled through from below and takes Ms Chou kisses, followed by Native costume girl and Catwoman. Anabelle.... Hug Ms Chou from the back, kissing at her cheek. The rest? Dumbfounded again... Luckily for us (unluckily for them), Ms Chou herself stopped it by shouting at them. Commanding them to step aside, explaining how and why they are here. The sight of Ms Chou getting mad and reprimand them for their act is scarier... Even Scarier than all of them together. The troublesome girls even stand up straight, in a straight line, looking remorseful like a puppy. Even the dog too...

 

Really... This is really getting out of hand.... Sorry... JYP-nim... You have to settle it by yourself....