Stop thinking about them (part 2)

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Sigh... No matter how I tried to evade, they still able to come here. Hopefully there won’t be much troubles too. Sigh….

 

I closed my door, hoping the best for the guards especially. They always tried their best protecting our safety. Whenever I am coming home or going back to Korea, people always thought that only my mom will accompanying me together at the airport. In actual fact, there always be at least one of the bodyguard that comes together secretly. There is even a time when they even go back to Korea with me. But still, they try to not frighten the media or fans away. Usually impersonating either cameraman, flight attendant, tourists or even old folks.

 

***Bark***Bark*** Bark***

 

What happen? I opened my door slightly, trying to see what happened.

 

***Thud***

 

Ouch! My head….

 

“Aigo… Sorry. Are you okay?” A familiar voice asked while touching my head.

 

“It’s okay. No worries” I looked up at the person. Huh? Momo-unnie? Why is she wearing her Halloween costume? Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?

 

“Chewie? Chewie… I miss you….” Momo-unnies hugged me tightly while sobbing.

 

Huh? It’s not a dream!? I pet her head, trying to make her stop crying. Instead, Momo-unnie hugged me a lot tighter and kiss me on my cheek.

 

Ugh... I forget how clingy Momo-unnie is. I tried to push her away, trying to understand on how Momo-unnie can come here. While I was pondering, Jeongyeon unnie (with her No face costume) come in together with Gucci.

 

"Jeongyeon-unnie!? What's with the outfit? Why are you and Momo wearing our Halloween outfit?"

 

Instead of answering, Jeongyeon-unnie ran toward me squeezing me with Momo-unnie.

 

Sigh… I miss them too… It’s been a long time we hugged together. A bark from Gucci shattered our moment together. Jeongyeon unnie quickly released Gucci, apologizing for squeezing him. Gucci ran here and there, happy to be out. Though… his joy is short… In 3 minute, he was being held by Nayeon unnie instead.

 

As Gucci keep on barking at Nayeon Unnie, the rest comes in to my room one by one. All wearing their Halloween costumes. But there is only one person that I really surprised of seeing….

 

"Chaeyoung!?"

 

"Tzuyu." Chaeyoung comes nearer to me. Momo-unnie that are still hugging me quickly step aside, even causing my guitar dropped on the floor as well.

 

Okay, Chou Tzuyu. If this is really a dream, wake up now. Stop torturing yourself thinking of them. Chaeyoung getting closer and closer, now standing in front of me. 

 

"Chaeyoung, I'm."

 

I feel tingly pain on my cheek. She slap me!? I am not dreaming!? She is here too!?

 

"This is for not telling me the truth."

 

The rest of the unnies were speechless, standing there looking at us. Jeongyeon-unnie stopping Mina unnie from going to my side. Chaeyoung, as usual, didn’t care on the surrounding approaches me again.

 

"This one...is my answer to you…”

 

I see. It should be this way. It’s my fault. I am the one who make this mess. I closed my eyes, waiting for another slap from Chaeyoung. But… Instead of pain, I feel something soft on my lip. Opening my eyes, Chaeyoung is kissing me!?

 

"EH!!!" The rest of us are shocked. Gucci keep on barking. The rest of the unnies trying to push Chaeyoung away from me. Huh? What’s just happened? Am I hallucinating?

 

Dahyun unnie hugging me from behind, kissing my cheek. At the same time, effectively trapping me, facing a swarm of hungry zombie unnies. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon unnie leading the front. I try my best to avoid Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie’s kisses. Something tell me that if I lose this battle, I am going to… *** shiver***

 

Should I be happy that Mina-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie are actually doing their best holding off Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie!? Both of them dragging them away from me… But... I feel like they are having the same thought as Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie too. Their eyes looks different as usual. Even Momo unnie as well. As though all of them thought of the same thing. Eh? Where is Sana unnie? I thought she was behind Momo-unnie.

 

Suddenly, I was being pulled down to the floor. This time, doing French kiss with me!? Sana-unnie!? What the heck!?

 

Stop… I can’t breathe… When Sana-unnie finally stopped kissing (thanks to Nayeon unnie), Jihyo unnie, taking her chance with me laying on the floor, smooched me. Nayeon unnie even managed a peck when Sana unnie pulling Jihyo unnie’s leg.

 

Eh!? Could someone tell me what is going on!?  All of them come to my house suddenly? Gucci keep on barking and whining. Some of the unnies still fights among each other, pulling each other hair and leg, trying to approach me. Huh? Did I hear wrongly? Sana-unnie, Mina unnie and Chaeyoung unnie even debating on their kisses with me!? Momo-unnie and Jeongyeon unnie looking at me pitifully, as though they were dying. (I don’t know from the shock of our other members or being kicked up from the competition)
 

"YAH!!!! STOP IT!!!" Putting my most furious face, I screamed, trying to stop them from doing you know what. All of them stand together and look at me at the same time, like a machine puppy.

 

"ALL OF YOU! STAND THERE!!!" I pointed at the hallway, in front of my room. Luckily, all the unnies listened and stand there unwaveringly, looking like a soldier. Standing based on their height. Jeongyeon unnie on my left, followed by Sana-unnie, Momo-unnie, Nayeon-unnie, Mina unnie, Jihyo-unnie, Dahyun-unnie, Chaeyoung-unnie and finally… Gucci!? What is he doing there!? Ugh. Fine.

 

"Good! Now, why are you all here? SPEAK! Nayeon-unnie!" I looked at Nayeon-unnie, knowing that she is the real troublemaker in our group.

 

“Yes, Madam!! We want to see you, madam!!! We miss you a lot!!!” Nayeon-unnie shout out loud and salute at me. The rest nodded vigorously at what Nayeon said, saluting together with her.

 

Huh? Okay…. Wait? Stop imitating like a soldier.”  

 

Freakily matched, all of them salute together. Dahyun-unnie then started making swag pose. Mina unnie doing kickstand pose. Jihyo unnie wearing her sunglasses, looking like badass mafia boss. Sana unnie… Standing besides Jihyo unnie faithfully, biting a toothpick!? Chaeyoung doing handshake with Jeongyeon unnie. Oh-Oh… Nayeon unnie already feeling her MC Rail vibe, rapping with her non-existence freestyle. ***Groan***

 

Aish… I mean act normally, not like a gangster.” I face-palmed, feeling my headache starting again.

 

“XXXX. You got it, Boss. You XXXX hear it, your boss order. Do the XXXX up.” Jihyo unnie throwing her sunglasses away, making her aegyo face. The rest….. Ugh… Sana unnies pouting like a squirrel again… Mina unnie looking at me gracefully like a swan. Chaeyoung change to her strawberry princess persona. Jeongyeon-unnie doing her girl crush look. Momo-unnie doing her ‘You know what’ gesture. Dahyun unnie making weird face. Nayeon unnie? Talking like a baby again.

 

“Yah! Not the normal crazy type! The normal serious kind! Stop playing around and tell me why and how you come here” I shouted at them again. Ugh… Why are they my unnies!? 

 

"Sorry. Ms Chou. I'm the one who bring them together. Sorry for not informing you." A young mid-age woman approach me.

 

"Ms Lee? You are here?"