Stop thinking about them (part 1)

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

***Groan***

My head... Where am I? Trying to look around, searching for something I am familiar with.

 

Ah...

 

 

I see...

 

 

I am still at home in Taiwan. I stretched my body, leaving my bed. Preparing myself for the day as usual. Sigh... It's been a few days from my last website entry. It's a pity that I can't log in the website anymore... I had to close my account there. I know it's for my own good. But, I feel that the people there really honest and fun to hang out with... I don’t think they will expose me if they know. Plus, Nayeon unnie really good at judging peoples’ character.

 

Sigh... I wonder what the others Unnies doing right now in Korea... Are they okay? Hopefully, they are okay there. Ugh... Come on, Chou Tzuyu, you already think this thoroughly. You even blocked their phone calls and messages for this. Stop thinking about them. I tried to clear my head and went to the bathroom.

 

Once finished putting on some light make up, I go to the kitchen, preparing Gucci's breakfast. For his breakfast, porridge with boiled chicken meat. Hmm... It's been a long time I cooked for him like this. Hopefully my skill didn't dull too much. Gucci is quite picky after all. Not too cold, the chicken need to be fresh and cut in small cube, need to mix properly and of course no lumps.

 

Yup. Still good at it. Gucci looks like he enjoys his food very much. I guess I need to go now... I did have an appointment with Ms Lee after this. JYP PD actually called me a few days ago to discuss about it too. As he is still busy in Korea, JYP PD requested Ms Lee to come over first for our discussion.

 

****Bzzzzzzz***Bzzzzzzzz***

 

Isn't this Ms Lee number, she arrived?

 

​​​​"Hello? Ms Lee?"

 

​​​"Hello, Ms Chou... Sorry… I have to postpone slightly later. I had some luggage problem at the airport. Once settle, I will come over your house as soon as possible. Will it be okay for you?"

 

"I see.... Umm... I might have some other matters to attend after this... Can you message me first?"

 

"Sure, Ms Chou. Sorry for troubling you... I will message you again later. Bye."

 

Sigh... If possible, I want to settle this without any issue. But... I know that it won't be that simple, there is a whole lots of procedures and meetings I need to attend too. Plus, my contract still haven’t completed yet. So, the meeting today is more on discussing and finding the best option for both me and the company. Quitting the company will affect a lot of things as well… Sigh… We will see how then.

 

“Tzuyu? Who is that?” My brother asked while taking his bag.

 

“Ah… It’s from Ms Lee, the company representative. She said she will come a bit late. Sigh…”

 

“Aish… Don’t think too much. Mom and dad will be with you too. Don’t worry much.” He pat my head gently.

 

“Okay… Brother… Be careful…”

 

“Will do, Chocolate. Take care yourself too. Call me if you need anything.”

 

“Stop calling me chocolate. I already not dark like last time…"I pouted at my brother.

 

“Haha… You’re still my Chocolate. I go first. Bye.” Avoiding my fist, my brother quickly ran toward the main door.

 

Sigh… If only he can be here with me too… He always know how to calm me down. Mom and dad will need to cancel it again. Sigh…

 

“Tzuyu, is Ms Lee coming?” My mom asked.

 

“Ms Lee already arrived at Taiwan… But she is currently settling her luggage issue. Not sure what time she can come. She did say she will message me when she is done at the airport.”

 

“I see. It’s okay. Your dad and I already cancel all our meeting today. So we will be home all day for you.”

 

“Sigh…. Both of you shouldn’t cancel it. I know the meeting is important to you as well. I can handle it alone. It’s just a pre-discussion. JYP PD will be coming to discuss again tomorrow anyway…”

 

“Tzuyu… It’s important to us too. Both of us want to be with you.” My mom hugged me gently.

 

“Thanks, mom.” I hugged back my mom.

 

“Go to rest first. I know you still are tired from yesterday.” My mom ushered me to go back to my room.

 

I nodded, going back with Gucci for a quick nap.

____________________________________________

 

**Bzzzz** Bzzz**

 

A message?

 

MS LEE:

I just settled at the airport. Could we meet around 11.30?

 

Sigh… Should I meet her? Am I too anxious? If I meet her now, there is no turning back for me.

 

Something furry nuzzle at my leg. Looking below, Gucci is there nuzzling at my leg. I smiled, scratching his back neck.

 

"Gucci ah.... What should I do? I don't want to meet her...."

 

After all, Korea will be my next destination after these discussion. Frankly, I already have some idea on it during the press meeting. My parent also already prepared for my backup plan. I am okay with this arrangement too. It's my unnies that I worry about.... I wonder what they are doing now. Are they already in Korea? Are they taking care of their health well? Everyone looks exhausted before going back...

 

Gucci barked and whined at first. Then, he rolled on the floor. Silly Gucci.

 

"Haha... Gucci, you silly dog. What am I doing? Talking to Gucci. It's not like he understand. Sigh..."

 

This time he barked again and put his paw on my hand. It feel like he is angry for me to say that…And maybe.... trying to tell me he is there for me.

 

"Sorry, sorry... Sigh... I missed them a lot too. Its’ okay. I am tough, right? So, I am okay." I hugged Gucci, thanking for his support.

 

It’s okay, do it one step at a time. Everyone is here with me. So, it’s okay. I send an OK sign to Ms Lee. After that, spending my time checking my email and my half-finished work. Especially on the merchandize concept for our dome tour. After that, reading aimlessly, trying to spend my time away.

 

______________________________________________

 

​​By the time I am conscious enough, some of the photo-book I had with my unnies already on my bed. Our first photo-book, "One in a million" on my left, Twicetagram Monograph on my right, photo-book during our time in Switzerland;  Heck, there is even Japan BDZ book behind me.

 

We actually also have a private photo book for our group for each year. As they quote "To capture our dorky + pretty + ugly + funny + private moment of us together", so you could guess that most of the photo is us having fun, of course not trying to look pretty, but memorable for all of us. There is photos where we have Sana unnie's birthday party on the plane, our trip together at Thailand on boat and so on. It's really a fun time for all of us. Jihyo-unnie and I trying our best not to be third wheel of either Michaeng, Dahmo, Saida, or 2Yeon, which is actually really hard. Sana-unnie flirting with all members most of times. Dahyun unnie and Momo unnie being clingy. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie? Tom and Jerry drama. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung unnie, the low profile couple. Prefer to spend their time together privately.

 

Huh? This is..... Chaeyoung and I finally graduated. It's really a tough times for us. Juggling between being an idol and studying at the same time. As the other unnies are preparing for our next MV, they can't come for our graduation day. Just me and Chaeyoung together. So, we planned on taking a lot of photos together, to make our Unnies regret from not coming. Chaeyoung even spammed our group chat with our graduation photo. We have photos when we are going to school the last day, photos with our classmate and teachers, photos of our last school meal together, photos with our juniors, and of course, photos of us posing weirdly together. Dahyun-unnie keep on complaining on unable to be there with us. Jihyo unnie snapping a photo of her, Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie looking sad. Mina-unnie putting TT emoticon. Sana-unnie and Momo-unnie send a video of them singing graduation song. With their aegyo weird Osaka accent.

 

Huh?

 

Tear? I am crying? Why am I crying? Stop crying, Chou Tzuyu.... Why can't you stop...?

 

I feel something soft on my cheek. Gucci already awake and beside me, touching my cheek.

 

"Gucci..." I try to wipe my tears away.

 

Gucci stared at me for a while, and suddenly showing his longest grin to me, trying to cheer me up.

 

Thanks, Gucci.... I smiled at him as sincere as I can. Everything will be okay. Gucci is here with me too. Gucci suddenly hopped down from my lap, looked at me for a moment. He then ran toward our main entrance. Something must have gone wrong, I quickly go and searched my parent to check on it. My dad asked me to stay in my room for a while, fearing that it is paparazzi or the media.

 

Sigh... No matter how I tried to evade, they still able to come here. Hopefully there won’t be much troubles too. Sigh….