BONUS *BEHIND THE SCENE*

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Hmm… It’s been a long time for me to update here. But hey, it’s just a quick recap on what make me wrote this story. Frankly, out of all of the twice member, Tzuyu is the reason why I stan twice. Of course, my first impression is she is pretty. But once looking through their vlive and behind scene, she giving a more innocent and kind hearted type At times, can be really funny. Of course all the other member also have this trait. Since concept wise, Twice is a group that feels genuine and down to earthed. They are at times your friendly neighbour/friends, playful but yet hardworking at work. So, me writing here is mainly to see how far I can imagine and write how they are at another world. Though it’s getting harder for these two years. Anyway, here goes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Third person POV***

In a dark room, there is someone sitting at an ergonomic chair. If you watch closely, it’s not a normal chair. It is a multi-purpose and advance chair which you usually can find in sci-fi movie or scene.

 

With a flick, a huge display of image lined can be seen. On the centre is a scene of a normal girl surrounded by a native American girl (We are still in Taiwan right?), a queen (Yes, the Red Queen from Alice the wonderland), a catwoman (What is this?? DC Comics?), a mummy (The Mummy…), a kaonashi (What is this, anime?), a joker (Not joker-joker, It’s the female version Joker from Batman Universe), a Cruella (oh no, the dog is in danger) and… Anabelle (Why is she being human sized? I thought it’s a doll). On the other camera focusing on outside of the door, there are a crowd of people making scene (It’s a miracle that both the heroine and villaness didn’t not what happen since the door is opened). A middle age man is ordering his bodyguard while a young secretary is being anxious, not sure of what to do.

 

So any rational person will conclude that the girl and her dog in dire need of help since she is surrounded by these villainess. And, there is a group of people being stupidly incompetent for not trying to save the heroine. Either that or they are the accomplice of the villainesses, correct?? Where is the hero doing when you need them? Tch… Tch…

 

EH… Instead of the usual “the heroine is being bullied and no one is helping her” scene, the villainesses are now standing in a straight line like a soldier. Oh, the dog is there too. Is the heroine scolding the villainesses and the dog together? Lol… So funny. If only there isn’t a weird symbol on top of the character in the screen…. Sigh…

 

But once you touch the symbol, a monitoring chart of status will be displaying at the corner, ranging from health, endurance, intelligent level, sound level and……. love meter??? When you expand the sound level, you can adjust the sound of them talking. It even can highlight any scene you want in slow motion.  Don’t worry, you can adjust whenever you want since it is auto-saved in a different folder. Plus, there are more than 9 video cam version to set if you needed and you can adjust the scene or remove any item or symbol that you think is a hindrance. Ah… the dream of all video editor. Oh no, Annabelle is looking toward the camera now, so let’s change different camera right away. Fuh… Luckily just Annabelle, if more than that, we may have to hire more people and set up more hidden camera again.

 

You want to know who’s sitting there!? Can you just guess??? I already give a lot of hint and spoilers here and there. Sigh. Yes, a woman. Yes, she is rich. With the technology she can afford to spend especially for the camera and the chair, you should know she’s someone rich. Sigh… Do I need to spell it to you?  It’s none other than Mrs Chou, mother of Chou Tzuyu. In the screen, a small notification was blinking at the message side. With Mrs Chou touching the screen, a live video expand, showing a young man is holding his phone looking directly and spoke.

 

Mrs Chou, Mr Chou is calling for you. He is asking you to quickly go to Miss Chou’s room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Change to Mrs Chou POV***

 

Thanks. I will come in a while.” I flick my hand twice. The once advance chair return to a classic sofa with the surrounding change to a more bright and slightly retro looks. A black and red theme living room with functional kitchen and a cozy fire chamber. There is even a large 12-seater marble dining table at the corner with a big shelves containing different bottles and barrels for a more classic feel. Of course, it is ALCOHOL FREE drinks. (We don’t want the kids to get drunk when they are wandering down the basement.) It need to be safe for all type of situation even how bizarre it is.

 

Oops, almost forgot to take this, hehehe..” I rush back to the basement to take my precious video cam. What? It is the best feeling when you do it yourself. That feeling of achievement of able to save the most embarrassing moment of my precious daughter. Let’s quickly on the cam so i can shorten the time setting it. Teheheh… By the time I finally get to the room, I saw both my husband and Ms Lee looking relief  for me to be there, hoping I can defuse this situation as quickly as possible. With a quick look of asking them to stay quiet, I quickly set up the cam to record this precious scene….

 

*Start scene*

"Good! Now, why are you all here? SPEAK! Nayeon-unnie!" The heroine stared at the catwoman villain furiously.

.

“Yes, Madam!! We want to see you, madam!!! We miss you a lot!!!” The catwoman known as Nayeon saluted at the heroine. The rest of the villainesses nodded in agreement with her and salute with her.

 

Huh? Okay…. Wait? Stop imitating like a soldier.”  The heroine lost her vigor, looking uncomfortable with them.

 

Freakily matched, all the villainess salute again and change their behaviour. The horror looking Anabelle is doing a swag pose. The zombie doing the cool kickstand pose. The native American girl wearing a sunglass, trying to be a badass. The one looking like a European queen is standing behind, while biting a toothpick. The female version joker doing a weird yet practised special bro handshake with the kanaoshi. And the catwoman rapping while dancing like a weird madwoman. The weirdest part yet is the black-white haired Cruella is doing a barking match with the heroine’s dog.

 

Ughh… I mean act normally, not like a gangster.” The heroine face-palmed herself, looking more exhausted than ever.

 

“XXXX. You got it, Boss. You XXXX it, your boss order. Do the XXXX up.” The native American girl throwing her sunglasses cooly, and trying to be looking cute at the heroine. The Queen is pouting like a.... squirrel (Am I hallucinating???) The zombie put her most melodrama face while the joker posing with her strawberry bag design. The kanaoshi is grinning like a handsome Romeo in a tragic story. The catwoman is talking like a baby to the weird face Annabelle (how can I unseen this thing). The Cruella is gesturing a circle motion toward the heroine.

 

“Yah! Not the normal crazy type! The normal serious kind! Stop playing around and tell me why and how you come here!!”  The heroine shouted while glaring at the villainesses.

 

.“Sorry, Ms Chou. I’m the one who bring them together. Sorry for not informing you...”  The anxious secretary rushed between the heroine and villainess trying to help.

 

“Ms Lee? You are here? The heroine finally realize that there are other peoples beside her. Most of them are waving at her awkwardly. Only a woman is happily adjusting the setting of her video camera to a better position. 

 

“Hi. Ms Chou. Again. Sorry for not updating about this earlier. It’s also last minute changes from my side too. They actually coming together with me. Though… they are not patient enough to come through the front door.” Ms Lee bowed toward the heroine apologetically.

 

“Wait? Didn’t all of us agreed that the meeting is just between us first? Involving my unnies will only complicate our discussion.” The heroine known as Ms Chou trying to focus at Ms Lee instead of the woman who settting the video cam. 

 

“With all due respect, I also not sure how they know about our discussion. The order I get from JYP PD is to help to search and babysit your unnies, which is an hour ago. Honestly, I only get to know your unnies after they called me. For the rest of the story, I believe your unnies are the best to answer it.” Ms Lee looking helplessly at the heroine before giving a quick glare at the culprits.

 

I see… Ms Lee… Could we postpone our discussion first before I talk to my unnie? Personally? The rest as well. Mom? Dad? Could you help to bring Ms Lee to the guest room first?” Ms Chou plead toward Ms Lee and her parents. The woman with the camera sighed loudly while signaling at the middle aged man.

 

*End Scene*

 

*Back to Ms Chou POV*

 

“It’s okay, Tzuyu. We understand. Let’s go, Ms Lee. I believe you are tired as well.” I pulled Ms Lee away to our guest room, not forgetting to take my video cam away. My husband is making my daughter’s future girlfriends stayed at her room.  While taking extra precaution to make sure their privacy, he locked the door from the outside before he went out.

 

Sigh... If only I could be there a bit longer.  Oh well... better settle it as soon as I can so that I could continue spying on them. Mwahahaha. I quicken my pace, dragging Ms Lee to the guest room.

 

“So, Ms Lee. Here is your room. Have a good rest. Don’t worry about your luggage, I already asked my staffs to bring it over. The girls’ as well. For JYP, I will contact him for you.” Not waiting for her to reply, I quickly rushed back to my safe heaven. Luckily, I had set the system to record in full spec, so I could re-watched what I missed…. MWAHAHAHA… Don't underestimate the power of mom!!! Hehehee.....

 

*END*