Entry #4: Me again….

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

Hi. It’s me again…. It’s just been three days from my last entry. Though it feel like 3 months has passed for me…. This three days is really slows… Most of my time are spent in my house… Waiting for someone or some ideas to solve this mess… I guess everyone is busy with the coming New Year celebration… So, it’s no wonder that there is no reply from anyone…. My days is also full of New Year preparation…. Shopping for food and decorations, help to decorate the houses, buying some New Year clothes for myself and my family. Of course, include Gucci. I buy him a samfu, a Chinese traditional clothes for him… I hope you can see how he looks like. But then, I guess it’s a bit too much for me to reveal to you this much….

 

For the first two days at home, I try my best trying to be my normal self at home. But I guess I am really bad at keeping things and lying…. So, I try to keep myself busy with things. Helping my mom at her coffee shop, doing spring cleaning at our house and doing some charity work here and there… Though, I can only cheat them for a day…. My mom saw through me the next day… Saying that my face looks so pale and I look like a zombie... Even when I try to convince her that it is due to my increasing jobs quantity... 

 

In my heart, I understand that falling in love with so many people and to expect a happy ending for everyone is a bit too far-fetched. I don’t think there are any story like this that gives a happy ending. It’s already hard for an ex-lover to be a good friend back, not to mention this complicated love I had with my unnies…. Anyway, I break down in front of my mom, telling her the whole truth about my current situation. My mom was surprised at first, as she only thought I am in love with Squirrel-unnie and Mic-unnie, not my whole gang of unnies. But then, my mom accept this part of me. It’s really a relief for me and also thankful for letting me be with this kind hearted and supportive mom with me.

 

For my dad, he has the same reaction as mom. My dad kind of angry at me for not telling him earlier. Knowing him, he is actually frustrated of not being able to help me… I already start working and try to earn money by the time I was 16. Plus, my workplace is at Korea instead of Taiwan. So, there is a lot of things that I settle alone instead of relying my family. But then, my mom helps to be the middle person and all end well. The best part is, our family’s cold blooded beast = my big brother even hug me and comfort me that day. So, yeah, I cried a lot that day. All of us sit down together and have a good talk, spending our New Year time together.

 

In fact, after talking with my family, my heart feel a bit lighter. The step I am taking now is hard for me… But, this is what I can do currently. I did promised someone to always do my best. So yeah. I already had a conversation with our manager and brief him the whole situation. He understand my situation and proposed to give me another one month rest. If after this one month, I still feel the same and still adamant about leaving this company, he won’t force me much.  He also let me know that there is actually planning of creating new girl group idol which based at China region. If I want, he will actually help to transfer me to there and focus on my dream there. So, Surprise… I am actually an idol…. Haha… Though I might not be one after this…. Our manager really help us a lot, giving us good song to sing of, giving us idea on our dance choreography and so on. Always trying to improving himself and others. The staff members are also very supportive too, always do their best behind the scene. And our fans as well, who always keep cheering us up and be there during our performance.

 

So yeah… I won’t be able to come back to my unnies this time, at least for a month…. So, this will be my last entry at this website as I need to stay low after this... Afraid that it will give rise of rumours and might jeopardize our group current progress. If there is anyone of you who already guess who I am, please help me keep this secret…. Sorry for burdening you all so much…Also, sorry for not able to try all the others advices…. So what I currently can do here for you is to give you my gratitude personally… This is what the least I can do for your continuous support….

 

For @Jokbal master who advise to gather all of my unnies with food and then confess to them. I am sorry, Jokbal master, I tried to do that at first but it is either

  1. All of them have different schedules time which all of us can't gather together or
  2. There is other staffs or personnel there too… So, I can't announce it like that... 

So… until now, I can’t do it…. But, really, I like your advice. Hope that you can help others too with your advice and with your same enthusiasm on food… You really remind me a lot on Peach unnie...

 

@CheezekimbapQueen that ask to confess them directly with aegyo…. Frankly, doing aegyo to all of them at the same time is complete madness. I was being teased and my embarrassing aegyo moment were captured by all of my unnies…. Some even video it and purposely show to their friends too…  Sigh…. At least I able to find out that they really care to me too and I have some talent at entertaining people… At least as their maknae…. So, yeah. Thanks for the advice. It’s helpful, I guess. Though it is still overwhelming and embarrassing to me…

 

@Master Squirtle-NY also really dependent, giving me a lot of good advice. Maybe because you are the most experienced guru in this group. Or maybe because you are the webmaster here. I guess after seeing lots of love and heartbreak, you set up this website to help… Bunny-unnie is right, this website really help me a lot… I am really glad that you create this website. I am not sure where and/or who recommend it to her. But, for those who did, thanks a lot. For recommending this website to Bunny-unnie. If not, I won’t be able to know such a group of supporting friends here.

 

Most of all @DOTS-MC #2, you always gives me confidence to me and give the best advices to me. Compared to other master, even though you are still new and young, you really able to point out and touch what I am currently feeling. Though sometimes, I feel that there is more than one users in this account... There are times when you are the normal you, encouraging me to face my true feeling. Sometimes you being really playful, asking me to just kiss them on the spot. Sometimes being calm and analytical, trying to analyse what my feeling is and what is the best action to do… But no matter if you are the same person or different persons sharing this account, I really appreciate your help. Really, thank you very much….

 

And other users like @Myunnieisanactress, @Penguin#gamer, @GodJS, etc. that always support me silently. Even when others may feel that they are not supportive as they didn’t give much advices and/or just view what I wrote. But, I know that you all are doing your best too. Perhaps, I am being delusional and naive. But I always believe that everyone had their own way of doing their best. So, yeah… don’t blame yourself much if you feel helpless at times…  You are actually helping me by being there for me, always find times to read my entry, and maybe try to find the best options for my happy ending. So, yeah. Thank you for being there for this delusional, confusing and full of gratitude Yoda….

 

Again, thank you so much for all the advices. Don’t worry, I had managed it for a year by myself… So, it won’t be hard to manage it by myself after this, I guess…. My family are there with me too. Plus, knowing that there are someone like you all always gives strength to me, allowing me to move forward bit by bit. So, yeah. I hope the best for you all too… Keep helping others on their love story too. Take care, guys… I will miss you all….

 

Sincerely by

Yoda….

Who is always hopeful.

Will always do her best.

So, don’t worry much, okay?

Keep on fighting too!!!