We are doomed...

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

"Sana-unnie, Sana-unnie! Look! Look! Mina-unnie..." Tzuyu excitingly dragged me, showing her 'Mina-unnie'.

 

I can't help but laughed at her adorableness, as well as laughing at the antics of the penguins in the display. They are swimming playfully around each others, doing different kind of acrobatic acts too. Hehe... Mina's going to throw a fuss when I show her this scenes... Or maybe pouted due to her nickname too. Oh well, it's not like this didn't happened before. It's usual sight in our dorm. No thanks to our playful characters. Some are visible both privately and public like me and Nayeon unnies. At times, making our members angry as we over-teased them. And some, show it in a random time, but impactful way especially Dahyun and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon-unnie and Chaeyoung? They try.... But.... Nah... Which is why we called them 'no jam brother''...

 

"Sana-unnie...."Tzuyu pouted at me, while staring at me intensely.

 

"Yes? Chewie?" I looked at her expectedly.

 

"I like you... Sana-unnie.... "Tzuyu took me by surprise by kissing me on the lip.

 

"Eh? What?" I touched my lips, not knowing what to do.

 

"I like you a lot.. Kimi no koto daisuki~ Aieru desu... I love you not as a sister, but as a lover does."Tzuyu kissed my lips again.

 

"Eh? Wait a min-"

 

".....Thank you for taking flight service with Taiwan Airline Express. We had reached Kaohsiong International Airport. Please ensure that all your personal belongings is taken and have a nice trip in Taiwan. Thank you."

 

"Huh? Eh!? Where am I?" Sana yawned.

 

"Finally! You awake, let's go, Sana!" Momo took Sana's hand. 

 

"Oh yeah. Dont forget to wear your cap and coat too."Momo pulled my hand, heading to the arrival bay. 

 

Most of the members are there too, probably waiting for us together. Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo looking pissed off for waiting. Jeongyeon-unnie do her best calming both of them down. Mina, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are looking at their own phone. Knowing them, they are anxious at finding Tzuyu.

 

"Finally! Let's go!" Nayeon-unnie huffed and go to the nearby door.

 

"Eh, wait!!" I try to stop Nayeon-unnie.

 

"Huh..... What now?" Nayeon-unnie sighed.

 

"That's to the car park..." I told Nayeon-unnie. How I know? The wording between Japanese kanji is similar with Mandarin. 

 

"Yeah, Sana-unnie is right. It is actually the door leading to carpark. " Jihyo flipping her old Mandarin book.

 

"Eh? Oops... Uh... Where's the exit?" Nayeon step back and looked back at us.

 

"Sigh... Nayeon-unnie.... Do you know where to go next? Dahyun unnie exclaimed.

 

"Uh... just hail a cab to go and find Tzuyu?" Nayeon-unnie laughed awkwardly.

 

The others, including me face-palmed at the same time, wondering why we follow this fake maknae so blindly. 

 

"Nayeon unnie, you know where's Tzuyu staying, right?" Hoping that there is some clues from her.

 

"Uh... no...." That fake maknae showing her aegyo to us. Looking at us pitifully.

 

"Yah! What the heck are you thinking?" Chaeyoung roared at her. Haha... No wonder Tzuyu called her tiger cub. Her shouting really loud and with her short stature shouting at Nayeon-unnie which is obviously taller, haha... that's our tiger cub.

 

"Sigh, let's try to go to the information center first. If not wrong, her mom's shop is one hour drive." Jihyo suggested.

 

"SoSee Coffee Cafe. Yup, I got saved the address in my phone too. I will send it to you guys too." Chaeyoung swiped her phone and show to us.

 

By the time we reached the info booth, there is a young woman talking furiously to the operator there. She looked so angry and walked away just like that. I wonder what she is angry about...Anyway, all of us went to the booth. Haha... Forgetting that we are actually in Taiwan,  Jeongyeon-unnie and Chaeyoung actually talk in Korean. Momo and I talk in Japanese. And our reliable leader keep on filipping her notes, trying her best to talk in Mandarin. Sadly, the operator don't understand what we trying to say, bringing another colleague to help.

 

Our actual saviour is actually Mina. Being fluent in English, Mina-rin managed it well. Luckily, they understand. The colleague even offered to guide us. Since she is staying around that area and her shift almost finished in another half an hour. Plus, it is actually a famous for Taiwan people. It's a shop whereby their favourite and kind idol that sometimes drop by to the shop, giving fan service to the customer there. She even get Tzuyu's autograph and personal messages in the shop a week ago.

 

"Oh yeah, you all got Taiwan currency right especially small changes? We are going by train and bus since there is 8 of you." The operator colleague explained.

 

"Ah...not yet. We are actually want to change our money too. Uh.. how should we call you? Can we meet you again after that? Maybe around here." Mina asked.

 

"Oh, called me Wong. There is one in the airport, just go straight, it is nearby the food court too. Ummm... okay. We meet at here in another one hour? We can go by train from here. Ummm. Miss?"

 

"Just call me Mina. Sure. Thanks a lot. We really appreciate your help." All of us bowed at her together.

 

"No problem. See you later, okay?"Wong waved at us.

 

After changing our changes, all of us waited near the info booth, not wanting to draw too much attentions. Wong comes to Mina and waved at us, asking us to follow her.

 

Uh.... we actually walked quite a distance to the train station. Around 10 minutes? I dont know. By the time I reached, I already feel tired... Luckily, we didn't bring much things. It's been a long time we go travelling like this. That's refreshing.

 

Anyway, Wong told us that we need to change a few times. Train-walk-train-bus-walk, that's what I remember anyway... Listen to it makes me feel tiring.... Oh well, at least we know where and how to go..

It's a relief that the system to book the train ticket in Taiwan is the same as Korean and Japan. They even have multi language mode for foreigner. Another good things is we have the option to buy one day pass. So, we can leave at anywhere we want.

Anyway, we already boarded and reached Kaoshiong station. And now, we will transferred to Tze-Chiang Limited Express to reached Tainan station after 2 stops. Though it's hard for me to follow them at times, since there are too much people onboard. Sigh...at least all of us make it at Tainan station finally after 1 hour of squeezing...

 

"Sana-unnie, you forget your handbag." Dahyun told me.

 

"​Eh? Thanks, Dahyun. Arigatou~" I looked at her full of gratitude.

 

"Come on, let's go... the others already going in front of us."Dahyun pulled my hands.

 

Sigh... it's been a long time Dahyun and I talk together like this. I miss her too...

 

"Yah! come on. You slow poke" Nayeon unnie called out.

 

Both of us hurried heading for our next transport. Haha... Bus... By the time we get on the bus at Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, all of us are sweating profusely... It's really hot today. Luckily the bus is air cond.

 

"​Mina, how long?"

 

"Umm.. another 2 or 3 stops left. We had to get off Dongning Rd. Dongguang Rd. Intersection. After that, just another five more minutes walk."

 

"I see. Okay." I thanked Mina, going back to my seat.

 

....Dongning Rd. Dongguang Rd. Intersection.

 

"So fast? Come on, let's go. We reached already." I told the others while pulling Momo and Mina off the bus. All the others went down hurriedly together with me. 

 

"Hey, Sana... that's not our stop. We are at Dong Ming village, Dongning Rd Dongguang is the next stop." Jihyo exclaimed... Sighing loudly...

 

"Eh? I heard Dongning... I didn't hear wrong right guys?" I looked at Mina and Momo.

 

"Uh.... guys.... Wong is not with us.... Anyone knew her phone number?" Jeongyeon cut us off.

 

"Eh!? She is not here? I didn't take her phone number. Anyone have?" Mina asked.

 

Everyone were silent, looking at each other...