JeongMi + Sana

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

These timing aren’t the best that we all thought that it would be

 

xxx

 

 

There she goes once again.

 

Her smile.

 

Her laugh.

 

The way she looks at people.

 

 

Admiring the Great Myoui Mina from afar is one of the things that Jeongyeon would usually do in a day. Being classmates with the Japanese girl is one of Jeongyeon’s dreams- next in being a well-known chef of course. She had encountered Mina during their first year in the University. She was one of the topics around the campus because of her undying beauty, her elegance, and simply just being herself. During their first year in the University, Mina has gained quite rapid popularity which made her land on the spot of being the Muse of their Department the following year.

 

Who is Myoui Mina? If you asked the whole mass, they would just simply say that Mina is a walking Goddess in their University. Mina is one of those diligent students who would finish her assessments before she could enjoy her life. Mina is known for being a ballet prodigy and has been representing their University since then.

 

Those were just shallow reasons.

 

To Jeongyeon? Myoui Mina is one of those reserved people that she has known to which people who often misinterpret her as being a cold person. Believe it or not but Mina is one of those competitive players who you would often see in the Library’s gaming room during their breaks. Mina is also one of those people who would be the first one to lend you a helping hand especially when one needed it the most which speaks quite frankly on why students adore her and Jeongyeon isn’t an exception.

 

But who is Yoo Jeongyeon? She is one of those photographers in the Student body. If being honest, Jeongyeon never wanted to be part of the photography team in the School’s Council. Growing up shy is the main factor on why Jeongyeon would usually live in the shadow of other people. But thanks to her best friend’s aka Park Chanyeol and Im Nayeon constant nagging, she somehow broke out from her shell in which why she earned the said spot.

 

 

“Hello? Is Yoo Jeongyeon available as of this moment?”

 

Jeongyeon slowly shifts her gaze towards the intruder as her meets his eat ting grin. Great. Park Jaehyung is here. Just great.

 

“God what do you want now, Jae?” Jeongyeon groans as she slightly pushes the said boy.

 

“My my someone’s pretty feisty on a Monday morning” Jae chuckles as he plops down right beside Jeongyeon.

 

“Cue, it’s a Monday. I have every right to be cranky, alright”

 

“Sure, but earlier weren’t you checking out the University’s facebook page? Hint, she is the Muse of this Uni”

 

 

Jeongyeon’s ears quickly turn red just by hearing her seatmate’s comment. Oh no he did not just snoop over her phone just to like that. Jeongyeon grabs her notebook before smacking Jae’s shoulder while sending him a death glare but instead she was meet by his boisterous laughter. But before Jeongyeon could continue to lash out, their tutor walks inside their room to start their lesson.

 

 

xxx

 

 

 

 

“Hey Jeong, I heard that the runway for the upcoming events is pretty lit” Chanyeol is walking with the said girl while scrolling down their University’s twitter update.

 

Jeongyeon simply nods “yeah, I think they pretty much stepped up their game this year though. Instead of having those normal runways, they actually agreed to have themes for this year”.

 

Chanyeol snaps his neck in looking at Jeongyeon as his eyes widen “Damn son! If only I’m still in first year, I would have been participating in that event”.

 

As the duo walks down to their usual spot during their break aka that nearby ramen shop where Nayeon claims that they cook the best ramen in town. Nayeon meets them halfway as she just left the library in meeting her groupmates for their upcoming group assessment. Before they could say hi to their friend, Nayeon suddenly s her phone right in front of their faces while having that wide smile plastering on her face.

 

 

“Guys you wouldn’t believe me” Nayeon starts off but points at Jeongyeon “especially you Ms. They-look-alright-to-me” she begins scrolling the University’s page to reveal their newest post on who will be participating the runway. “God, our University is so blessed with good looking people, don’t you think? Especially the freshmen”.

 

Jeongyeon groans as she smacks her best friend’s head “no- no you are not going to flirt every living freshman here!”

 

“But I want to be friends with them!”

 

“Nayeon, no”

 

“Nayeon, YES”

 

“Nayeon, no!”

 

“Nayeon, YES!”

 

But before Jeongyeon could continue to argue, Chayeol suddenly butts in their conversation.

 

“Chanyeol, yes!”

 

“Oh my god Yeol, not you too”

 

 

Before Jeongyeon could further argue with her friends, she spots a familiar individual inside the ramen shop. Myoui Mina. It’s pleasant to see her spending time with her group of friends since Jeongyeon knows that she spends more time inside the gaming room instead of socializing.

 

Mina meets her gaze before offering her a gentle smile before she focuses back on whatever her friend is talking animatedly. Just by that simple action, Jeongyeon could feel her knees growing weak suddenly. Yes, this is a serious case for Yoo Jeongyeon especially when her longtime crush finally noticed her existence.

 

When Jeongyeon focuses back to her friends, she knows that she made a wrong move just by seeing their ty smirk in matching on how they wiggle their brows. She would know by now that her damn best friends wouldn’t let her live especially when they caught her red handed. All she could do right now is either start digging her own grave or light up their asses. We all know which one did Jeongyeon picked.

 

 

xxx

 

 

Being forced to be part of the production team in the runway was never in Jeongyeon’s idea. Nayeon and her sneaky ways in asking her girlfriend aka Park Jihyo the head of the Production team, explaining on how Jeongyeon badly wants to participate in the said team. God, how Jeongyeon is so ready to snap Nayeon’s neck right there and then while she was hearing Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter