MiMo

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parenting 101 by Myoui-Hirai

 

It all started as a rivalry between prestigious schools during dance competitions to being girlfriends in their University days and ended up being happily married for at least seven years. 

Momo would have snorted with the whole far-fetched idea if this had happened in another scenario. She could not have imagined if the Myoui Mina would have been the exact example from the rumours that were circulating in her school before. 

Cold

Heartless

Those descriptions did not match when she first came face to face with Mina. The Myoui Mina that was in front of her was nothing but a shy and quiet girl that Momo grew interested in. 


‘Momo’

‘Momo’

‘Hirai Momo!’

Momo jerks her head towards Mina. Her wife. She still has the exact giddiness whenever she would introduce Mina to her colleagues despite being married for a couple of years. 

‘Yes, love?’

Mina chuckles lightly as she gives Momo a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

‘I was asking if you’re ready so we could go to Dahyun’s school for her family day’

Momo just smiles as she leans to her daughter who was finishing her breakfast. She gives a light tickle on her side before kissing her cheek. 

‘I’m ready when Captain Dahyun is ready’


To say the least, family day at Dahyun’s school has always been interesting. It was one of Momo’s favourite celebrations at her school besides the Christmas party. Family day is the day that Momo could relax and spend ample time with her family. Momo would work five times a week but in the past few years, she would sometimes work six to seven days a week. Damn emergency meetings. However, in the past few months, her original five days of work slowly return back to normal. 

Hirai Momo is a successful Projec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter