SaMo

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never too old for plushies

 

Anniversaries always get Momo ecstatic. It seems like yesterday when she confessed her love to Minatozaki Sana. Not to be that cliché but Hirai Momo was the President of the Dance club whereas, Minatozaki Sana was the Vice-Captain of the Rugby club. They were dubbed as the ‘Powerhouse couple’. People used to see them as intimidating yet one of the friendliest couples. 

 

But what the other students do not know is that Momo is a huge er for plushies. Sana, her girlfriend would always for being a big baby that would usually end up with Momo smacking her. Monthsaries turned into Anniversaries and Sana would not miss any of the occasion by giving her girlfriend a plushie. It started from the claw machine where Sana almost spent her savings from the entire week just to get Momo a small-sized panda for their first month together. 

 

Momo had thought that maybe when they stepped into Uni, Sana would somehow refrain from giving her plushies. It does not mean Momo does not like plushies anymore but she doesn’t have much room to sleep in her bed. That lead to her packing up some of the plushies for storage. But Momo thought wrong, Sana still gives her plushies despite her protests. 

 

‘Nonsense, love! You deserve more plushies!’ Sana would the plushie into Momo’s hands while giving her a tender kiss on the lips. 

 

With the constant reminder that Momo has been telling Sana, she does not have the heart to get mad at her girlfriend. The way Sana’s eyes sparkles every time she hands Momo a plushie, it gave Momo an undeniable fluttering feeling. 

 

God. She loves this woman so much. 


 

Upon entering University, Sana’s major is Journalism that focuses on sports while Momo’s major is Graphic design which leads to hectic schedules. With Sana ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter