SaiDa

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being involve with a group is better than being involve in an dating app

 

xxx

 

To: [email protected]

Subject: Interested in joining

Hello,

My name’s Dahyun and I came across your advertisement in Facebook. I’m inquiring if the group is still open in accepting new members? If yes, could you tell me which days are you meeting?

Thank you!

 

To: K.D.H@naver .com

Subject: Interested in joining

Reply:

Hello Dahyun,

Yes, we are still accepting new members in our group. Our schedule would usually be on Wednesday and on Friday around 4 pm – 6 pm. You could attend either days if you are free. The address is attached to this reply.

Hope to see you soon!

 

 

Dahyun clenches her hands into a fist after reading the reply of the group that she has been eyeing a couple of days now. She could hear Yerim and Chaeyoung snorting at the background. She knows that if she’ll tell them that she made up her mind that she will finally enter this club, they would surely be sending her weird looks.

 

She checks her schedule the whole week in her phone’s calendar and silently thanking that she wouldn’t be meeting any of her groupmates from each subject. She starts packing her materials inside her bag for her only class tomorrow before heading to the so-called group, The Love Club.

 

The Love Club isn’t your typical dating area for students but instead it was a club for broken hearted people. Dahyun had heard from her classmates talking about the said club and she couldn’t hide her interest that she asked on what were they doing there within 2 hours. Her classmate elaborated on how they would give advices towards people and not to mention they would be having trips. The latest trip that her classmate went was in Jeju Island, they spent 5 days in the said island reflecting and enjoying with each other’s company.

Dahyun had asked if there’s anyone who happened to fall in love with another member of the group. Her classmate had shaken her head saying within her 6 months being involved with the group, she hasn’t encountered 2 people of the group getting together. But instead, some of them did left the group because they have finally found love and up to this date, their relationships are strong.

 

The Love Club doesn’t sound so bad after all, isn’t it?

 

The following day, Dahyun did not expect that her day would be this quick. Maybe looking forward to something that excites the said girl isn’t so bad after all. But one thing does worry Kim Dahyun- it’s how she would be introducing herself. She remembered that her classmate told her that she’s the newest member of the group in a span of 2 months.

 

The pressure is so real.

 

Or maybe, it’s just Dahyun and her overthinking mind.

 

 

“Hello, I’m sorry that I’m late” Dahyun bows formally as soon as she opens the door of the private room of the café that’s not far from her University.

 

“Aha, you must be Dahyun?” the girl sitting on the middle of the circle offers her a warm smile.

 

“Ah, yeah, that would be me”

 

“Please come and have some seat, I’m Lee Sunmi”

 

 

The group resumes their story on how they ended up in The Love Club for Dahyun to be familiarized with. The first hour wasn’t that bad, she somehow remembers some of the people in the group.

 

There’s Kim Jongin, Park Sooyoung, Kim Woojin, and Myoui Mina. Sunmi informs Dahyun during their break that Wednesday group has the fewest members attending in the club unlike on Fridays. During Fridays, there at least 10 members attending the group meeting since that’s the day were everyone are usually free.

 

As they resume their group sharing, Sunmi asks Dahyun on why she decided to join the said club. Dahyun was silent for a couple of minutes as she really thought about it. Why did she really join the club?

 

Oh yeah, that’s right.

 

3 people had hurt her within a span of 4 months. The constant lying behind her back, the never-ending excuses that they made, and the hurtful words that they have told Dahyun before vanishing from her life. Honestly, all Dahyun wants to do is just to distance herself from her admirers but having a reflection in this club isn’t so bad after all.

 

After their meeting for today, Dahyun finds herself looking forward in meeting the remaining members.

 

xxx

 

Friday rather comes in fast once again and Dahyun couldn’t be happy. First, is that she doesn’t have any classes on Thursdays and Fridays, Second, she hopes she could get along with everyone at The Love Club. Last Wednesday’s meeting was good since she had gotten close to Woojin and Mina first and Jongin and Sooyoung the last to which they all exchange their numbers.

 

Jongin gave her a head up not long ago before Dahyun went out from her dorm. He said that Friday people are the loudest people compared to Wednesday people, he even said that Dahyun would easily get along with them since their personalities does match.

 

 

“Mina wait up!” Dahyun rushes as she sees the said girl opening the door.

 

The Japanese girl offers her a warm smile as she beckons the younger to double her pace. “Quickly, Dahyun!”

 

As they both entered the room, the eyes of the members are all on them, but the Wednesday group waves their hand with their brightest smile plastered across their faces. Dahyun found herself smiling the same manner as she leads Mina to the empty seats that was being reserved by their friends. As they settle down on their seats, the remaining individuals started introducing themselves once again and have a little background story provided for Dahyun.

 

So, there’s Kim Jiwoo, Park Jiwon, Oh Sehun, Bang Chan, Kang Seulgi, and Minatozaki Sana. Thankfully Dahyun knew someone from the new group, which was Jiwon, Dahyun’s classmate in one of her subjects. Jiwon gives a fist bump as soon as Dahyun settles beside her.

 

 

“So, I’m guessing that I’ll be seeing your face more often instead of once a week huh?” Jiwon chuckles as she nudges Dahyun playfully.

 

Dahyun shrugs as she gives her a playful smirk “Guess I’m here to annoy the out of you huh?”

 

“Keep on dreaming, Kim. I’m the one doing that, stop stealing my throne”

 

 

This Friday’s meeting, Dahyun did believe Jongin’s words from earlier that she really did fit in the Friday’s group. She easily talks to them the moment when Jiwon introduces her to the rest of the group and Jiwoo was the first one to talk to her. From then on, they might or might not have been causing too much nuisance around the room. Dahyun peeks at Sunmi just to see her proud smile to the group.

 

Before the group could separate, Chan held the group up to ask them if they are all free the following day to which they all said yes. And Dahyun? She contemplates whether to agree or not- but in the end she just did. Her suppose to be rest day on Saturday (just her doing nothing, really) would be sacrifice to hangout with her new-found friends.

 

Sooyoung- or she does prefer them calling her by her english name, Joy had asked to where they are heading to. Jongin suggests visiting Lotte World since they have visited Everland before but it was quickly turned down by Mina because she remembers on how Joy set a prank on everyone. Sehun then suggests having a roadtrip at the countryside but Sana had suggests to go to the beach instead- in which everyone did agreed. They would be using Sana’s family car while Woojin and Seulgi suggested that they would camp at the beach and everyone just nod their heads in excitement.

Believe it or not, Dahyun is also excited.

 

That night Dahyun somehow spent an hour or two trying to /not/ overthinking on what to bring along with her. When Chaeyoung walks in her room, her brows are raised as she sends the older girl a questioning look.

 

“I don’t remember you doing anything tomorrow?”

 

“Well, change of plans, Chaeng! I’ll be going with some of my friends- “

 

“Oh, the one from The Love Club?”

 

“Chaeyoung- don’t”

 

“No Dubs! I mean I’m happy for you!”

 

 

Dahyun squints her eyes towards the younger before shrugging her off as she continues to pack her things. As soon as Dahyun finishes packing, she slowly realizes that she may or may not have packed way too much for just an overnight.

 

Okay maybe she really did.

 

Saturday comes in rather too quickly for Dahyun’s liking. Why? Well, you have guessed it, folks. She is indeed running late- thank God that Chaeyoung had left a sandwich at the table telling Dahyun to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter