SaTzu

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who knows that talking to someone over the internet would eventually come to this?

 

Sana’s parents have been reminding her to not talk to the strangers over the internet ever since she was a young child. Hence, on why when she made her twitter account, she only followed her best friends which mainly are Momo, and Mina. There are occasional events that had happened which is where she gains a handful of followers because Momo is a big account in twitter which her subscribers reaches 20.1k since she posts her dance covers in her Youtube account. Unlike Momo, Mina does have a huge fanbase too although it’s lower than Momo’s which is only 18.9k. The reason is because she is one of the popular players in PUBG, a popular shooting game.

 

But for Sana, she is popular for a reason and the reason would be her weekly updates in her Youtube account. It ranges from styling clothing each season to her vlogs when she happens to travel to another country or state. She had made her Youtube account a couple of months before she started studying at her current University. This had gained notice to the people on the internet since Momo is the main reason. She would always tweet the link to Sana’s weekly updates in her Youtube channel. Hence, for Mina, she tweeted once or twice because she was the guest at Sana’s channel.

 

At first, Sana was reluctant to reply to other people who was messaging in her twitter dms but the constant assurance of Momo, she may have started replying the messages the following day. Honestly, she was ecstatic to talk to different people over the internet.

 

She gained more followers when she entered a group chat in twitter, the main reason on why she had entered because one of her friends at Uni is an admin of the said thing. The group chat was mainly about Red Velvet, the hottest girl group back in Korea. Her followers were from 8,250 to 11.5k since she may have edited a crack video of the said group. In their group chat, there were over 30+ people and most of them are big accounts, way bigger that either Mina or Momo.

 

There she gained some friends which are Sorn who was currently studying at Germany, Mark, who was based in London. Then there’s Nayeon, Baekhyun, and Jongin who were all based in Sydney, the same place where Sana currently is. But recently, Jeongyeon, her University friend, had added someone in the group chat.

 

 

Chanyeol: Welcome TZ!

Chuu: Hewoo TZ! Welcome to the Rainbow land where we fart rainbows- though we don’t have any unicorns yet.

Taeyeon: STFU CHUU! >: (don’t frighten the newbie.

Chuu: Hey! >: (stop picking on me, I breaTHE.

 

Sana giggles silently to herself on how Taeyeon would always pick on Chuu. Poor girl would just be innocently breathing up until Taeyeon comes into action. People would always dub them as the old couple to which Chuu would wholeheartedly agree while Taeyeon would reply in disgust. The Japanese sent her welcoming message to the said girl before she could focus back on her today’s tutorial.

 

The Japanese girl may have ignored her phone for almost the whole day since she was too focused on sketching out her clothing design. Before we could all forget, Minatozaki Sana, 21, a second year who is currently studying Fashion Design while her best friends, Momo, who is studying Culinary while Mina is studying Animation. All 3 girls are all studying at University of Technology Sydney or what people would all knew at UTS.

 

By the time when Sana checked her mobile, it was when she was about to eat dinner at the nearby Chinese restaurant nearby their apartment. The newbie whom they call TZ followed her a few hours ago. Sana does not know on what had taken over her, but she decided to follow TZ back. The thing is that, Sana does not usually follow people especially when she has not talked to them constantly. But as soon as Sana hit the follow button, TZ messages her few minutes after.

 

TZ: Hey Sana! Your vlogs are amazing, I watched your vlog where you went to Taiwan few weeks ago. I may say that the milk tea that you went is also my favourite shop whenever I go back to Taiwan.

Sana: Oh, hey TZ! Glad you liked it, I just felt like the whole trip was just about food not actually going to famous places. Where are you from exactly? I mean if you don’t mind me asking you.

TZ: well, the viewers didn’t even complain. In fact, it was a cute 30-minute video of you and your best friends arguing on where to eat. I was born in Taiwan but migrated here in Brisbane when I was in Primary. What about you?

Sana: aha! My best friends and I argue usually especially when it comes to picking the place on where to eat but the whole 4-day trip was amazing. That’s amazing! Well I was born in Osaka, Japan but transferred in Sydney when I was in Highschool. What should I call you? Just TZ?

TZ: Osaka?! Heck, my family was planning to go there last summer vacation but settled in visiting Vietnam instead. You could call me by my real name which is Tzuyu.

 

--

After messaging her favourite Youtuber, Tzuyu may be flaunting her conversation with Sana to her best friends. She may have snapped a couple of times but this time, Tzuyu may have finally reached the God tier level.

 

Chou Tzuyu, 17, currently studying in Queensland University and majoring in Graphic Design. For Tzuyu, she grew up in a carefree household where her parents would let her do anything but at the same time, she is well-mannered. People may know her as the ‘girl who smashed the keg last summer party’. For starters, people would think that Tzuyu has a huge circle of friends but in fact she only has 2 best friends which are Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung.

 

If honestly speaking, Tzuyu was scared to message a certain Japanese because she had heard rumours about her being dry with her replies. But with her experience, she must say that Sana is one of the friendliest people she had encountered in Twitter.

 

Which explains on why she has been walking down the hallway of her University with a subtle smile that is plastered on her face. Upon Dahyun and Chaeyoung seeing this difference on Tzuyu especially on a Monday morning made them wonder.

 

 

“Guys, you don’t know what had happened over the weekend” Tzuyu looks at them with excitement on her eyes.

“Let me guess, you bought a new winter jacket for Gucci?” Chaeyoung raises a brow at her friend “Or maybe finally defeating the 8th gym leader in your Alpha Sapphire?”

“Well- you ain’t wrong about Gucci” Tzuyu shrugs “I’m already battling the Elite Four, get on with the news loser” she continues while playfully nudging Chaeyoung.

“Or maybe something new had happened to you recently?” Dahyun tilts her head

“Bingo! Therefore, Dahyun is my only best friend that I respect”

“Hey Tzuyu, I heard that!”

 

 

While walking towards the room of both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, the former had told them about her interaction towards her favourite Youtuber. They may or may not have talked all day long in Twitter, or they may or may not have been subtly subtweeting each other. But nonetheless, her best friends wanted more proof to which Tzuyu showed them their conversations and plus, them being mutual on Twitter made her friends feel slightly jealous.

 

So far Tzuyu’s week is still the usual. Attending boring lectures, hanging out with her best friends, and doing her assessments but the only thing that has been added was her communicating with Sana. Sure, Tzuyu may feel bored in her 3 days of classes throughout the week but with Sana giving her encouragements, she may have felt motivated. Talking with Sana gives her relaxation. Yes, talking with her friends could make her relax but for Sana it is quite different. She could not even point out the difference just yet. For her, they have hit the right buttons and hence, on why they have been talking almost every day.

 

As for Sana, she has been curious on how Tzuyu looked like since the said girl would only post a photo of memes in her Twitter. Her fingers are doing a silly dance above her keyboard while looking at the last message from the Taiwanese girl last night. Even Momo is eyeing her best friend up until she decides to throw a pillow at her which was successful in landing right on her face.

 

 

“Hey!” Sana tears her gaze from her phone, playfully glaring at Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter