SaHyo

Twice Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Easy Steps in achieving a girlfriend by Minatozaki Sana

 

xxx

 

Act I: Getting to know the Freshmen by greeting them occasionally.

 

It’s that time of the year again where students take a break from their vacation in returning to hell hole aka University. Everybody hates it, well, except for Sana. That girl is always ecstatic when it comes to coming back to her University. No, she’s not excited in meeting her tutors nor burry her head in her books once again. She’s excited to meet new faces.

 

Pretty faces to be exact.

 

In this year, Sana is on her 2nd year in Fashion Design. She does love her major, don’t get her wrong with that but what she always noticed since last year is that there’s always those pretty gals in her major. Last year, she has been ogling at 3 girls, one is from the Engineering Department, and the other 2 is from her Department. With that raging hormones that she is having, nobody’s stopping her from getting to know them.

 

There’s Ahn Hani from the Engineering Department and Im Nayeon and Bae Joohyun from her Department. Her and Hani used to be a thing last year but ended right before Summer starts since the latter is migrating to America. While Sana, the needy person, couldn’t really stand distance and accepted their fate to be separated. But up to this day, she remains her communication with Hani with their friendship being stronger than before.

 

As of now, Sana walks alongside with her best friend, Momo in checking out their University’s activity for this month. Honestly, the activities in their Uni are interesting so far after spending a year with them. During this month, there’s a runway to which Sana participated last year and that’s where Sana had gotten her popularity amongst the females and males. In the middle of the year, there was one party that Sana had attended alongside with Momo, Nayeon, Joohyun, and Junmyeon. It was an LGBTQ underground party and honestly, the best party that Sana had stumbled into. Before Summer could start, there was another party called ‘Last Day at Uni’, the whole University rented 2 clubs and heck Sana was living her life.

 

But sometimes, drinking too much could be bad. Hangover welcomed Sana the 1st day of Summer but Sana didn’t regret anything.

“Oh! They’re doing the runway again, fam!” Joohyun greets them while slinging her arms around the duo.

 

“Yeah, this year’s theme would be High Fashion icon” Seungwan, Joohyun’s girlfriend sips her coffee while squinting her eyes while looking at the announcement that’s sticking on the wall.

 

 

Sana hums while tapping her chin, thinking whether she would take part of the Designing committee. She turns her head towards her friends, as she was about to say something, a group of Freshman passes by at her line of vision. Maybe she has been staring too much when Nayeon nudges her side to get her attention.

 

She turns her head towards the said girl while Nayeon is giving her a teasing smirk. Yep, that’s the moment that she knew, she ed up especially when Nayeon caught her red handed. It means, there’s no other way to escape her because the said girl would be intriguing her for the whole day.

 

Why did she even befriend this creature? Oh yeah that’s right, Sana used to have a big crush on her- which she regretted big time.

 

Before Nayeon could start annoying her, Sana pulls Momo with her in going to their class while waving at them. While walking towards their room, Sana subtly smiles at the Freshman or sometimes she would wave at them. Momo on the other hand, gave her a ‘are-we-back-to-flirting-once-again look but the younger Japanese just shrugs her off.

 

Believe it or not, Sana always have the sharpest eyes when it comes to searching for beautiful girls.

 

xxx

 

Act II: Among the battalion of people, there’s always that face who will stand out. It’s either man up and ask her name or wait for someone to drop her name for you.

 

Signing up with the Designing team for the incoming runway was Sana’s choice BUT she didn’t sign up for this to be awaken earlier than her wake up time. It’s 8am when Sana’s phone rings, she answers only to be greeted by the overly energetic Team Leader, telling her that they will have a meeting the models within half an hour.

 

Of course, growing up being punctual, Sana springs out from her bed in going to Momo’s room to wake her up before she could take a shower. Honestly, Sana wants to try being late for once in her life but just by thinking about it, she would feel extra guilty towards the person who waited for her.

 

As the duo arrives at the said meeting place 10 minutes before the call time, Sana could see some Freshman gathering around in a group. So, she decides to walk pass by the group with Momo up until she sees someone that caught her eyes.

 

The girl has those round doe eyes with matching attractive smile that goes well with her bob hair and those fringe sits on her forehead so effortlessly. In short, she’s attractive.

 

Sana snaps back to reality when the unnamed girl bows her head slightly before looking back to her other friends, giggling. Honestly, Sana felt so stupid especially when someone caught her openly staring- she feels her cheeks burning as she pulls Momo further away from the group.

 

 

“Hello guys, I’m Kim Taeyeon, the Team Leader and the assigned leaders on the Designing team in focusing on the costumes is Amber Liu and for the overall runway design is Kim Minseok. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate in asking the Leaders, thank you”

 

 

Sana walks to the Costume team as she sees the group of Freshman lining up to sign on the paper. She quickly wears her friendly smile to the Freshman as she subtly waves at them. But before she could meet the other Designers, the said girl catches her attention once again. This time the girl is talking to a guy, he shows her something from his phone causing the girl to giggle before walking away from him. Sana feels herself smiling also but before she could get caught for the 2nd time, she quickly turns her head away and begins walking.

 

Honestly speaking, today wasn’t such a bad day after all. Working with the Freshman is easier than what Sana could imagine. No, she has interacted with the girl yet, she’s just having that subtle glance at her just hoping she wouldn’t get caught no sooner or later. It was a shame that the said girl belongs to another designer in their team- it was Hirai’s team to be exact. Maybe Sana should annoy Momo later in asking for the girl’s name. Maybe bragging Momo some food would be the most effective way.

 

It was already 5pm when the crew started packing up, Sana on the other hand collects her team’s drafts and put it in an envelope for safety. As Sana was about to approach Momo, Kim Heechul, the guy who had the Freshmen’s information blocks Sana’s way.

 

 

“Yo, Sana my dude, I got something for ya”

 

Sana’s brows raise as she tilts her head “what? I don’t remember I asked you something, my bro?”

 

Heechul shows her the paper of the Freshmen’s information while grinning proudly “uh huh but earlier you were having a hard time approaching someone”

 

“Wha-“

 

“Her name’s Park Jihyo, currently taking Psychology, go and add her damn Facebook”

 

 

After hearing what her friend had said, Sana has the biggest smile when she attacks Heechul with a tight hug while whispering numerous thank yous to him. Heechul on the other hand, just laughs as she pats his Junior as he tells her encouraging words.

 

Well, well, well, today is really Sana’s lucky day huh?

 

Damn right, fam.

 

xxx

 

Act III: Add her, send her a message, and wait for a miracle for her to notice you.

 

As soon as Sana arrives at her shared dorm with Momo that night, she quickly excuses herself that she will be taking a quick shower before going to sleep since she’s ‘really tired’. Or maybe that’s what Momo believes in? But Sana did take a shower, but she didn’t sleep. Instead she opens her laptop and logs in her Facebook to search the name of the girl.

 

Honestly, why is she even feeling nervous- she has done this a couple of times especially those girls whom she used to ogled. She clicks the search button, and the girl whom she would name Jihyo pops out quickly. When Sana clicks her profile, she silently cheers as Jihyo’s profile isn’t on private which means she could stalk the said girl for a while before sending her a friend’s request.

 

Jihyo seems to be popular just by seeing the likes that she had gotten with the things that she posts, specifically the photos. Her likes did sky rocketed up to 1 – 2k while her comments would often reach hundreds. Sana had seen some of the commercial clips that Jihyo had made and honestly, seeing Jihyo in person is so much attractive than in her commercials. Don’t get her wrong though, Jihyo is attractive in her commercials but Sana prefers in person.

 

The Japanese clicks the friend request button and quickly exits the Freshman’s profile.

 

As Sana was doing her research for her upcoming assessment, her phone from the side table vibrates. She reaches out for it; her eyes widen two times more when she sees the good news displayed on her phone’s screen.

 

Park Jihyo accepted your friend request.

 

She quickly opens the messenger and quickly typed her thank you message to Jihyo but erases it afterwards. She types it again but only to delete it once again.

 

Damn ma, what is gonna do then? Just stare at the screen and do nothing? Heck, that’s not Minatozaki Sana for you.

 

 

SN: Hey Jihyo! It’s Sana, one of the designers earlier. I hope this message wouldn’t make you feel weird or any sort.

JH: Oh hello! Ah yeah, I do remember you. Don’t worry this isn’t weird at all!

 

Maybe Sana is smiling widely again.

 

She quickly goes out from her room just to see her best friend munching her junk unattractively while watching her movie on the tv. Sana gives Momo a hug from behind as she pecks her cheek to which Momo sort of flips her junk in the air.

 

 

“Sana, you er! You better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter