009

Can you be more annyoing?!

Chapter 9

 

 

“Good morning, hyung!” Minho groaned when he heard Jisung’s loud and cheery voice as soon as he opened the door. How could the boy have so much energy at 7 AM? Minho just nodded once and proceeded to ignore the younger’s presence further. But said boy was having none of it.

“Hyung, what happened at your practice yesterday? I messaged Hyunnie and Lix but they told me to wait for tomorrow since they were too tired to answer.” Jisung’s slightly thicker bottom lip jutted out to form an adorable pout which the other boy ignored easily.

“Ask them when we get to school.”

“Hyuuuung, come on! You’re so mean…I thought we were friends at least?” Minho rolled his eyes and fastened his steps to get as much space between them as he could. He didn’t see Jisung as a friend, at least he wouldn’t choose him as a friend ever! To be honest, he got used to the squirrel boy’s presence slowly but that didn’t mean that he was fond of him. Hyunjin, Woojin, Felix and even Chan were ok but Jisung? Nope.

 

“They are my best friends, please hyung. I really care for them and I don’t want them to fight.” The sincerity in Jisung’s voice caused Minho to sigh deeply and hang his head.

“Well, there was a big misunderstanding between them and after some shouting and cursing they started to talk like humans and kissed and made up.” Minho shrugged nonchalantly and kicked a rock on the pavement. He left the part where he hit them rather harshly out because he didn’t want Jisung to whine about hurting his friends. Felix and Hyunjin were good dancers but terrible fighters.

“Really? And do you know why they fought in the first place?” Jisung’s eyes were so wide and sparkled so much that Minho could see his own reflection in them. A really, really, REALLY tiny part inside Minho wanted to protect the innocent boy from any harm but the much bigger part wanted to punch him for being an overdramatic piece of .

“I do but I’m not in the place to tell you.” Jisung started to whine loudly and Minho regretted talking to him like he always did.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Hello Minho hyung, hi Jisung hyung.” Minho was so lost in his own thoughts that he flinched when he heard Jeongin’s high pitched voice.

“Innie!” Jisung smiled brightly and engulfed the younger boy in a big hug. Jeongin freed himself and turned to the oldest boy.

“Hyung, are Felix and Hyunjin hyung ok?” Minho suppressed his wish to scream and nodded shortly. When he offered to help the boys to sort out their problem, he didn’t think about the consequences like being their reporter.

“And is everything between you and Changbin hyung ok? He seemed pretty mad at you.” To be honest, Minho was surprised that Jeongin cared about him and not only about the two boys.

“Yes, Changbin is sometimes a hothead so, don’t worry about it.” He smiled slightly since he didn’t want the innocent boy to worry about him and his stupid friend.

“Wow, you really smile to everybody but me.” Jisung sounded truly hurt what caused Jeongin to coo and wrap his arm around his cute friend. Minho rolled his eyes, turned around and left the pair behind. It was too early to deal with their .

“Minho hyung, wait!” Called boy wanted to ignore the annoying squirrel and keep going but the boy was too fast.

“What?” To say that Minho’s voice resembled ice would have been an understatement.

“You should smile more hyung, it really suits you.” Jisung scraped all his courage together and winked at the boy before turning and walking to his younger friend. Minho blinked a few times and watched the boy’s retreating back. Shaking his had with a deep frown on his face, he walked to his classroom and sat next to his friend.

 

 

“Good morning, er.” Changbin was still pissed and planned on ignoring his friend but the curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to know how the things went between Felix and Hyunjin.

“Good morning and before you ask, your two boyfriends made up.” A smirk crept on Minho’s features when a deep red blush adorned his friend’s cheeks.

“N-neither of them is my boyfriend!”

“Sure.” Minho nodded ironically and rolled his eyes.

“Shut up! They really aren’t. And what the I could tell you the same! You already have Jisung why are you courting Felix?!” The blush on Changbin’s face faded the more he got mad and an angry mien took its place.

“I did not court your boyfriend. Why would I? I don’t know why he decided to adore me out of the blue but I did nothing!” Minho couldn’t hide the disappointment in his voice as he justified himself. Changbin had told him about his feelings and he still thought that Minho would make a move on Felix? Grumpy, he crossed his arms and turned away from his friend.

 

 

A deep sigh interrupted the silence which had formed between them.

“I’m sorry, Minnie…I was just really sad and mad when Felix wrote those things about you.”

“Well, maybe you should start to pay attention to him rather than sitting on his best friends lap?” If Minho wouldn’t be so mad, he would definitely laugh about Changbin’s change of facial expression.

“We just cuddled!”

“Cuddled my . You two deadass looked like a happy couple.” Minho shrugged, wanting to end the discussion. He wasn’t sure why he started to defend Felix in the first place. Normally, he wouldn’t care and not initiate a conversation. Why did he change? Did he even change?

“You mean you guys REALLY thought that Hyunjin and I are together?” Changbin’s eyes were wide and he was biting his lips.

“Duh. I mean half of the boys still think so, especially Jeongin.” The small boy groaned loudly and burrowed his head in his arms.

“I have to explain it later!” Minho shrugged and opened his textbook since their teacher entered the room.

“Stop whining.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Wait, where are you going?” Changbin watched how Minho turned away and walked to the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

“Dance practice.” Minho shouldered his bag and nodded once before he proceeded.

“See you later!”

 

 

Minho groaned when the dance room came in his sight. He loved dancing and Hyunjin and Felix were also bearable but the practice was really exhausting. They practiced for weeks now and every muscle in their body hurt but they couldn’t stop. Not, when the competition was this near. He really wanted to win so, he had to hazard the consequences.

He stopped when he turned the corner and groaned slightly. Jisung was leaning on a wall, a small bag clutched in his hands, as he looked out for somebody. As soon as he saw Minho, his chubby face lighted up and the remarkable gummy smile appeared on his face.

“Hyung, I was waiting for you!” with hasty steps he walked towards the handsome boy.

“What are you doing here, Jisung? I told you a billion times that you’re not allowed to watch our practice.” Minho took a step back when Jisung stood directly in front of him.

“You’re mean, hyung. But I’m not here to watch you. I have something for you!” Jisung exclaimed happily and shoved the small bag to Minho’s chest.

“What’s that?”

“Just look inside and you’ll find out.” Minho looked at Jisung’s face and tried to understand his actions. But the only thing he could find was the adoration shining in his eyes. Hesitating, he took the bag since he didn’t want to hurt the boy’s feelings. His mother didn’t raise a disrespectful boy.

 

 

“Uhm, Jisung…” Minho eyed the bag’s content and was speechless for a second.

“I know that you have practice now so, I prepared something for you.” Blinking, Minho watched Jisung wordlessly.

“There are water bottles, vitamins, some snacks, a hot pack and a cold pack.” Jisung mumbled, a little bit scared of Minho’s lack of response. Did he overdo it again? He didn’t want to be too pushy but he really cared for his crush and wanted to help him since he couldn’t do anything else. Minho still blinked a few times and opened his mouth just to close it again. He didn’t know how to react to his situation since nobody ever cared so much for him. He saw how Jisung’s smile faltered and felt bad for the boy. Before he could think much about his actions, a smile bloomed on his face, brighter than the last times. He really felt a kind of happiness about the boy’s act since he could feel his sincerity.

“Thank you, Jisung.” Minho said and observed how Jisung’s face slowly froze. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly agape and his cheeks puffed. All in all, you could describe it as awestruck. Minho waited for the boy to unfreeze but that didn’t happen. “Uhm, I have to go now. Thank you once again.” Jisung just nodded and watched how Minho entered the dance room.

 

 

“Oh, hi Jisung, what are you doing here?” Felix quickly walked to his best friend and hugged him tightly. He let go once he realized that his friend wasn’t moving.

“Hello, Jisung?” Hyunjin snapped his fingers in front of his friend’s face but the latter just blinked.

“What’s up with him?” Hyunjin turned to Felix, worrying about his friend’s condition.

“Well, usually he’s like this when he’s overwhelmed.” Slowly, like really slowly the boy came back to earth and flinched when he saw how close his friends were.

“Jisung, are you ok?” Carefully, Felix took his friend’s hands and noticed how cold and clammy they were.

“M-Minho hyung…he…he smiled at me…” The two friends, who were waiting for an explanation snorted when they heard the reason.

“Oh, Jisungie you’re helpless.” Felix shook his head and pinched the boy’s squirrel cheeks.

“Come on, we have to practice. And you, lover boy, go to the cafeteria and eat something.” Jisung nodded mutely and made his way to said place without turning back.

“Wow, he got it bad, huh?” Felix snickered and opened the door.

“Like you’re any better.” Laughing loudly, Hyunjin dodged Felix hit and ran inside.

“Let’s start boys.”

 

 

 

***

 

[11:12 AM]

 

I’LL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES

 

Jiliet added ‘Dumblix’ to the chat

Jiliet added ‘Hyunnie’ to the chat

 

panicked DAD: Jisung why are you on your phone?

panicked DAD: You have classes right now

panicked DAD: get off your phone right now!!!

 

Jiliet: but dad you’re also online

 

ratbin: damn

ratbin: what a hypocrite

 

panicked DAD: no, Changbin not you too!

 

UwU: Hyungs welcome back :)

UwU: I hope that you won’t fight anymore

 

Dumblix: thank you Jeonginnie <3333333

 

Hyunnie: Thanks Innie <3333

Hyunnie: and we won’t fight anymore don’t worry

 

panicked DAD: guys pay attention to your class

panicked DAD: what kind of teacher doesn’t notice y’all texting???

 

: the same kind as your teacher hyung

 

cooler Dad: ¯\_()_/¯

 

panicked DAD: no Woojin not you too!

panicked DAD: I have to raise my kids well

 

cooler Dad: ¯\_()_/¯

 

panicked DAD: I hate you

 

cooler Dad: ¯\_()_/¯

 

Hyunnie: lmao

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: why do you blow up my phone???

Romeo Sunbaenim: I’m trying to learn something here

 

panicked DAD: that’s why you’re my favorite Minho!

panicked DAD: now, off your phones

 

UwU: I thought I was your favorite? :(

 

panicked DAD: YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

panicked DAD: THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE

panicked DAD: MY BABY

 

cooler Dad: Great Jeongin

cooler Dad: you broke Chan

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: I-

 

Jiliet: Don’t worry hyung you are my favorite!!!

Jiliet: (♥ω♥*)

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: …

 

: so Felix and Hyunjin

: since you didn’t come to lunch

: are you friends now?

: or do I have to kick your asses

 

ratbin: first of all

ratbin: kicking asses is Woojin hyungs task

 

Hyunnie: Yes we made up <333

 

Dumblix: Jup, he’s my love

Dumblix: he’s my life

 

UwU: but wait

UwU: I thought Hyunjin and Changbin hyung dated?

UwU: Are you two together now?

 

Dumblix: he’s my platonic love

 

ratbin: I AM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP

ratbin: I’M A SINGLE PRINGLE

 

cooler Dad: I am confusion

cooler Dad: so everything is as usual?

 

Jiliet: yes :)

 

cooler Dad: good.

 

Hyunnie: I’m single too!

Hyunnie: Innie I swear I don’t have a boyfriend

 

panicked DAD: nobody’s gonna point out how he only directed it to Jeongin?

 

: nope

: ¯\_()_/¯

 

Dumblix: I’m single too

Dumblix: sadly :(

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: everything in this chat is sad

 

Jiliet: I am Minnie hyungs husband <3

Jiliet: At least his 2nd

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: …

Romeo Sunbaenim: what happened to my 1st husband?

 

Jiliet: nothing you can prove

Jiliet: ()

 

ratbin: I swear I’m scared for Minho’s husband now

ratbin: Jisung’s insane

ratbin: he’s capable of doing anything

 

: I’m screenshotting this

: so I can show this to the police later

 

Dumblix: go on Jisungie

Dumblix: I support you

Dumblix: fight for your love <333333333

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: not you too

 

ratbin: no he’s right

ratbin: you should always fight for your love

ratbin: life’s too short

 

UwU: yes ;-;

 

ratbin: oh, everything

ratbin: Felix I like you

ratbin: like really like you

 

Dumblix: °;)

 

Hyunnie: °;)

 

panicked DAD: °;)

 

UwU:°;)

 

Jiliet: °;)

 

: °;)

 

cooler Dad: °;)

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: lol finally

 

ratbin: … Felix?

 

cooler Dad: I think Felix.exe stopped working

 

UwU: this was like…

UwU: really unexpected

 

: it wasn’t?

 

Hyunnie: ^

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: ^^

 

ratbin: Felix?

ratbin: does this mean no?

 

Dumblix: YES

Dumblix: wait NO

Dumblix: wait

Dumblix: WAIT

Dumblix: YEEEEEEHAAAAAW

 

: did you really didn’t answer and searched for this meme?

 

Dumblix: yes

Dumblix: I regret nothing

 

ratbin: …

ratbin: wow

 

Hyunnie: hyung run away as long as you can

 

panicked DAD: I-

panicked DAD: I don’t know what to say

 

ratbin: let’s be serious for a second

ratbin: you like me too?

 

Dumblix: YES :)

 

ratbin: wow…great

ratbin: ♥

 

cooler Dad: well congratulations

cooler Dad: but for now pls stop texting

cooler Dad: my teacher is glaring at me

 

ratbin: hehe…sorry hyung!

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Congratulations Binnie. You finally did it.” Minho smiled a bit and slapped on his shoulder.

“Thanks bro. Now you need to accept Jisung’s love and we all can be happy together.” Minho snorted and rolled his eyes. Standing up, he took his bag and made his way out of the room. As expected Jisung was standing there with a wide smile on his face and brightened the hall with his presence.

“Hi hyung, how are you?”

“Hello Jisung. I’m tired…and you?”

“Wait, you actually answered! Oh my god. First you smiled and now you stopped ignoring me. Wow. I’m gonna start thinking that you’re falling for me.” Minho blinked a few times before he frowned deeply.

“That’s the reason why I don’t like you.” he said, fastening his pace.

“Come on hyung, I was just joking. Sorry.”

 

 

“What do you think about Changbin hyung and Felix?” Jisung asked when they made their way out of the school. Minho shrugged wordlessly since he was still bothered by his earlier statement. What was wrong with the boy? Why couldn’t Minho talk to Jisung without him planning their wedding?

“I hope that Changbin hyung is sincere with his feelings. I don’t want my friend to get hurt.” Jisung pouted slightly and watched how his crush gazed into the distance.

“Changbin would never hurt a fly. He really likes Felix. So, don’t worry.” Jisung watched Minho in awe and wondered -for the nth time- how someone as perfect as him could exist.

“Ok.” he said smiling and decided to trust him.

 

 

“See you tomorrow, hyung.” Jisung chirped when they reached Minho’s house.

“Yeah, see you.” Minho sounded as ironically as he looked but Jisung was still smiling brightly. Rolling his eyes, Minho took his keys and opened the door.

“Hyung, I really, really like you!” Jisung shouted and knew that Minho had heard him even when the boy didn’t react.  

 

 

***************************************************

AN: 

GUUUUUYS :)
I want to know you better since I'm really interested about my readers :3
So, my first question: how old are you all?
I'm 25 (way older than every SKZ member :'D)