002

Can you be more annyoing?!

Changbin tried to suppress his laughter as he tried to follow his grumpy friend. He was sure that he never saw his cranky friend this speech- and helpless before. He tried to feel a little bit bad for Minho but he actually felt bad for the squirrel like boy. He looked so lost and lovestruck…yet he couldn’t understand how a normal human could have enough courage to confess to THE Lee Minho. He respected Jisung but pitied him nevertheless.

 

“Minho, wait!” Changbin sighed in relief as the said male stopped.

“Why are you running away like that?” He tried to joke a bit but he quickly understood that Minho was not in the mood for jokes. Well, he never really was in the mood but in that moment, it was lesser than normally.

 “Shut up, Bin. Just shut up.” Minho’s face was twisted in a grim mien.

“Oh, come on man. It wasn’t that bad! Jisung is really cute and he was sincere!”

“I don’t care about that stupid boy, so shut up.” Minho started to walk again, missing Changbin’s dramatic roll of eyes.

“You were really mean, Min. I can imagine him crying in a corner right now. He just confessed…you could have been nicer.” Changbin glanced at his friend and saw him frowning.

“I don’t care! He made a fool of me and himself. I don’t want to cause any attention and now everyone will talk about it! Who knows how many idiots are going to ask me for information. Urgh…and now they’ll assume that I’m gay. Oh my god, I hate this guy!” Minho was gesturing like a mad man, trying to show his point.

“Ok, wow. I never heard you talking this much at a single blow before…I’m impressed. And secondly you are gay, though?”

“I’m bi, you idiot.” Minho looked daggers at Changbin trying to stop his inner turmoil. He just wanted the day to end so that he could bury himself in his bed and stay there forever.

 

“Just try to see the positive aspect in that situation.” Changbin spoke up again only to earn some more glares.

“And that would be what?”

“There is one more person in this school who likes you aside from myself. Oh, wait there’s also Woojin hyung. Wow, three people already. Way to go, Minnie.”

“One day I’m going to kill you and I will NOT regret it.” Changbin burst in laughter and shook his head as his friend stomped away angrily.

 

 

Minho felt like . He could observe the others staring at him much more than usually and gossiping like there was no tomorrow. Although he acted nonchalantly, he couldn’t concentrate on the lecture at all.

“He’s so cruel! Poor Jisungie…he’s such a nice and talented boy. Did you know that he can rap, sing, dance and sketch perfectly good? A perfect boy like him is in love with this heartless demon. I feel sorry for that cutie.”

Minho really wanted to turn around and tell the girl to shut up but he couldn’t. They would stop eventually; in two weeks nobody would even remember what happened. He just ignored the girls and tried to listen to the teacher.

 

 

When the bell rang, Minho shoot up from his seat and packed his things. He was dying to leave and head home. While he pushed his chair back, a murmur went through the crowd. Minho didn’t care, he even didn’t wait for Changbin just to be faster. He let out a groan when he tried to push past the students who gathered in front of the door. Once he made his way out, he stopped abruptly and couldn’t believe his own eyes. There, right in front of him, leaning against the wall, was Han Jisung. His chubby face lit up once he saw Minho.

 

“Hi, hyung!” he chirped cheerfully and presented his adorable smile.

“Gosh, he’s so cute!” The girls were squealing and giggling behind their hands.

Without wasting a second Minho turned right and rushed through the halls. Why was that idiot waiting for him?! Didn’t he understand that Minho wasn’t interested? Groaning he realized that this day stressed him more than the whole school year did.

 

“Got you!” Jisung was panting and tried to match Minho’s pace.

“What do you want?” Minho was beyond pissed and considered murdering the annoying boy right there. He would be in jail for few years, right? That option was still better than his situation right now.

“I want to walk home with you and be your friend.” Jisung was acting carefree but actually he was shaking inside and could feel his cheeks getting warmer.

“How do you even know that I’m walkin-“ Minho stopped midsentence and shoot Jisung a bewildered look. “Whatever, no thank you I don’t want to be your friend.”

“But hyuuuuuung.” Jisung pouted and stomped his feet cutely. He really wanted to be his friend and he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t allowed to. Why could Changbin be his friend but not him?

Minho just gave him a dirty look and walked in a faster pace.

“You are so mean.” Minho could hear the pout in his voice but he ignored that and took a deep breath once he stepped outside.

 

 

Minho tried to ignore the younger boy, he really tried! But Jisung kept following him although Minho told him not to do so. After six more minutes he lost his patience and stopped. Not even three seconds later he felt a smaller body colliding with his back.

“Ouch.” Jisung rubbed his forehead and tried to not faint at the fact that he touched Minho for the first time. When he listened closely, he could hear the wedding bells ringing in the distance.

“Stop following me. I’m going to be nice for the last time. If you don’t stop, you’ll regret it.”

“I’m not following you! I live in the same neighborhood, hyung.”

“How do you-“ Minho decided to keep shut and hurry away. This boy hadn’t have a crush on him, no, he was a stalker!”

 

“Hyung, how was your day?” Minho had almost forgot that the creepy stalker was still following him until he spoke up. The elder boy just rolled his eyes and decided to ignore Jisung. He hoped that he’ll take the hint but he wasn’t fully sure since he already pegged him as an idiot.

“Wow, really? Mine was okay. Thank you for asking.” Unbothered, Jisung kept his monologue ongoing.

“Why? Hyung you are so considerate. Well, Seungmin was really mean to me and for some reason he’s mad at me. But I don’t know what I did wrong.”

“I guess a lot.” Minho muttered to himself, quiet enough for Jisung not to hear.

“But my day was also good! Minhyuk and Soohyun didn’t bother me today. They’re so mean! I’m happy that they’re afraid of Hyunjinnie or else they wouldn’t stop giving me a hard time.” Jisung’s voice turned sad at the ending. Those jerks were always laughing at his chubby cheeks and made fun of his squirrel like look. One time they had filled his locker with acorns. But since Seungmin and Hyunjin had a “talk” with those jerks, the pranks were less frequent. His friends were the best!

“I bet you and Felix would click! You know he’s also a dancer and he really loves to-“

“Jisung can you do me a favor?” Minho just snapped. Patience wasn’t his strong point and Jisung already drained every single drop of it.

“Of course, hyung. Anything you want.” Jisung’s big puppy eyes were shining with hope.

“Shut up!”

 

 

Pouting like a child Jisung kept walking home. He wasn’t lying when he said that they live in the same neighborhood. The first time Jisung saw Minho was two years ago. Jisung was playing fetch with his golden retriever at the park and enjoying the warmth of the sunshine on his tan skin. Laughing he threw the tennis ball further than he intended, causing his dog to immediately run off. Shocked, Jisung followed and looked out for him. He found Buddy easily but he stopped and looked at the scene in front of him with wide eyes. A black-haired boy was crouching in front of his dog and laughed when it tried to his face. The boy’s laugh was sounding so unique that Jisung wanted to hear it again and again. He quietly approached the boy, grinning widely when Buddy barked happily, wagged its tail and rushed to his side.

Jisung turned to the boy only to feel the wind knocking out of him. The boy was gorgeous! Jisung was sure that he never saw a boy looking better than him. The only thing that bothered Jisung was the boy’s cold mien. If he looked adorable and cute earlier, he now looked unapproachable and mean. Before Jisung could utter a word, the boy left.

That night when Jisung was lying in his bed, he could see the boy’s face as soon as he closed his eyes.

 

Long story short: when he saw the boy at school the next day, he asked Seungmin for his name. Well, that was the day when he realized that he had a crush on Minho. He tortured his friends with everything Minho did or didn’t but never dared to talk to him. Until today. Jisung knew befriending Minho would be a really hard task but he was ready to put all his effort in it. He witnessed his laugh and smiley face once and he would do anything to make it his regular mien.

 

 

Jisung sped up as he could see Minho’s house at a distance. He had to take every opportunity to get closer to him! Who knows when he’ll get another chance?

“Minho hyung?” Jisung grinned when he saw Minho’s eye roll.

“Hyung?”

“Hyung?”

“Hyung?”

“I can continue like this for hours, you know?” Minho snorted and suppressed his want to punch Jisung’s smiley face.

“Hyung?”

“Hyung?”

“Hyuuuuuuuuung?”

“Hyungie hyung.”

“Hyung.”

“H-H-Hyung, h-h-hyung.“

“Hyungieeee?”

“Hyung?”

“HyuUUuuUuUUuuung”

 

“WHAT?!“ Minho tried to ignore him but it was impossible to listen to his annoying voice.

“HA, TOLD YOU! Ok, ehm…I forgot what I wanted to say…”

“I-I’m going to kill you. That’s it! You’re going to die.”

 

 

Jisung knew that Minho wasn’t joking, so he ran away but stopped at Minho’s house. A minute later Minho arrived without acknowledging Jisung’s presence. He took his keys out of his bag pack and procced to open the door.

“Wait, hyung!” Minho just opened the door, ignoring him.

“I really, really like you! See you tomorrow!” Jisung saw how Minho banged his head on the door twice and closed it with a groan. Grinning to himself he walked home having a spring in his step. His friends wouldn’t believe this!!!

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you guys for your sweet comments UwU <3

         Happy new year! I hope that 2019 brings you health, joy, love and peace. Take care and let’s    

         meet next year <3

         2019 is going to be our year!