015

Can you be more annyoing?!

AN:  Hi guys :)

I hope that you all are doing good and caring for your health <3
Love you lots :3

***

 

„Oh my god, Eric is looking at our table.” Felix whisper-yelled causing his friends to turn to said boy’s direction immediately.

“Not at the same time! You guys are so embarrassing!” Chan facepalmed and shook his head. How could his friends/kids act like stupid teenagers? Well, ok they were teenagers but you understood his point, right?

“He…he was waiting for me at my locker today.” Jisung mumbled and prayed that his face wouldn’t resemble a tomato.

“HE DID?” Why was Hyunjin so ing loud?

“Yes, and now shut up.” Jisung threw Eric a glance and immediately looked away when he caught his eye. Did he always observe him? A shudder went through his body at the thought. He didn’t know whether he should feel flattered or scared.

“Did you get another letter?” Jeongin watched him with wide eyes and giggled when he saw how flustered his hyung got.

“You did, right?” Woojin was grinning brightly while he tried to stop the boys from pestering Jisung.

“Uhm…”

“You ! You didn’t tell me. I thought you loved me?!” Felix dramatically clutched his heart and fake fainted. Jisung just rolled his eyes and laughed when his best friend asked for a kiss from his boyfriend to be able to wake up again. The squirrel like boy was sure that he never saw his Changbin hyung blushing so hard.

“It’s mine and I’m not going to let you read it. Yesterday was just an exception.” He looked away, hoping to sound as intimidating as he wished to sound. He didn’t want to share his admirer’s secret feelings with the boys.

“Please Jisung, I’m begging you, only this time.” Seungmin smacked Hyunjin on the arm when said boy clutched the squirrel’s arm.

“Yes, only one more time.” Felix who finally got his kiss, made big puppy eyes at his best friend.

 

 

Minho watched his friends silently and frowned when his sandwich tasted like dirt. Unsatisfied, he put it back in its container and wiped his hands with a tissue. His mind was occupied with thoughts about the letter in Jisung’s hands and he caught himself wishing that the boy would read it out. Frustratedly, he groaned and rubbed his aching stomach. He didn’t know why but it hurt as soon as he woke up in the morning.

“Are you ok?” Changbin intended to ignore his friend but once he started to notice that his friend wasn’t feeling well, he turned to him. Minho just pressed his lips to a thin line and shook his head lightly.

“My stomach is killing me.” He said as he leaned back on his chair.

“Did you eat something bad yesterday?” His friend eyed the sandwich on the table.

“No, I think I didn’t eat anything yesterday.” Minho just now noticed that he indeed didn’t eat anything since lunch yesterday.

“What?” Changbin eyed him warily and started to worry about his friend. “Minho, are you ok? Do you want to go to the school nurse? You look pale.” He stated while he already took his bag, ready to accompany him.

“Where are you guys going?” Woojin asked when Changbin got up.

“Minho isn’t feeling well I’m-“

“It’s ok, Bin. I’m fine. I’ll just go home.” Minho quietly said and took his bag from his friend. He didn’t want to cause any more attention.

“You have to go to the doctor, ok?” Woojin watched his friend with a frown on his gentle face. Even if he was mad at him, he couldn’t deny that Minho really looked ill.

“Yes, don’t worry. I just need some rest.” The dancer looked at his friends and noticed how Jisung’s usually beaming face was replaced by an unreadable one. He opened his mouth but closed it after a second and looked away. Minho grabbed his straps tighter and felt how his stomach churned.

“Have fun. Bye.” He quickly said and stepped out of the school.

 

 

His way home felt much longer than it actually was. Minho’s thoughts were circling around a certain boy and a certain letter, not giving him a second to breath. When he finally saw his house, he felt like crying. What was happening? Why did Minho feel like a teenage girl with an abnormal hormonal balance?

The boy unlocked the door and hoped to avoid an encounter with his mother. But luck didn’t seem to be on his side since his mother stepped out of the kitchen as soon as he closed the door.

“Oh, Minho what are you doing here?” she asked surprised.

“Uhm…I’m not feeling well, mom.” His shoulders slumped as he sighed feebly. His stomach was still hurting and he felt like throwing up at any second.

“My poor baby, go to bed and I’ll bring you tea.” Minho nodded one last time and went to his room. Hopefully a nap would help him.

 

 

 

***

 

 

[5:56 PM]

 

fake friends

 

UwU: Hyunjin hyung where are you?

UwU: we wanted to meet half an hour ago...

UwU: :(

 

panicked DAD: ok wait

panicked DAD: Hyunjin forgetting a meeting with Jeongin?

panicked DAD: there are 2 options for that

panicked DAD: he’s either dead or kidnapped

 

UwU: what?

UwU: (ȏ;)

 

Satan Oppa: Chan stop scaring the boy!

Satan Oppa: Seungmin, Jisung or Felix do you know where he is?

 

cutiepie: nope hyung

cutiepie: he left with Felix earlier

cutiepie: ┐(゚~゚)┌

 

Satan’s side chick: nope didn’t hear anything from them

Satan’s side chick: but I know that they were going to Lix’ place

 

UwU: hmm ok thanks

 

ratbin: Felix is also not picking his phone up

ratbin: he wanted to call me an hour ago

 

panicked DAD: I’m sure that they forgot the time

panicked DAD: you know how they are

 

ratbin: cry me a river

ratbin: my boyfriend is spending more time with that ridiculously tall giraffe than with me

ratbin: ()

 

Satan Oppa: pls don’t tell me that you’re jealous of him?

 

cutiepie: aww Binnie hyung

cutiepie: don’t worry Felix loves you so much

cutiepie: ()

 

Satan’s side chick: then stop crying and call him

 

ratbin: I AM YOU MEANIE

ratbin: but he isn’t picking up :(

 

UwU: Hyunjin hyung isn’t picking up either

 

Satan’s side chick: …

Satan’s side chick: smells fishy if you ask me

 

panicked DAD: nobody’s asking you

 

Satan Oppa: guys please calm down

Satan Oppa: maybe they’re having dance practice?

 

ratbin: without Minho? nah.

 

panicked DAD: speaking of him

panicked DAD: does somebody know how he’s feeling?

 

ratbin: no but don’t worry he’s a big boy

 

Satan’s side chick: well, we don’t care

Satan’s side chick: ¯\_()_/¯

 

ratbin changed ‘Satan’s side chick’ to ‘ice block’

 

ice block: you

 

Satan Oppa: I swear I’m so close to disown you all

Satan Oppa: Jeongin, don’t worry

Satan Oppa: they’re alright

 

UwU: ok hyungie <3

UwU: but I really need help with my project

UwU: and Hyunjin hyung wanted to help me

 

ratbin: I guess I can help you kid

ratbin: since my bf abandoned me

 

ice block: I can help you Innie

 

UwU: thank you hyungs!!

UwU: I need help with history ;-;

 

ratbin: ok, I’m out

ratbin: Seungmin you help him

 

ice block: ok

ice block: Innie where are you?

 

UwU: at home…

UwU: can you come over?

 

ice block: I’m on my way

ice block: you owe me ice cream, you know right?

 

UwU: YEEEEEEAH

UwU: thank you hyung

UwU: <3

 

 

[6:48 PM]

 

Hyunjon: OH MY GOD

Hyunjon: INNIE

Hyunjon: I’M SO SORRY

 

panicked DAD: so

panicked DAD: you forgot about my son?

 

Hyunjon: I’m so so so so so so sorry

 

Dumblix: Binnieeeeeee

Dumblix: I totally forgot to call you

 

ratbin: that makes everything better

ratbin: thanks

 

Dumblix: Oh my god no!

Dumblix: didn’t mean it like that

 

Satan Oppa: what were you two doing anyway

 

Hyunjon: uhm

Hyunjon: we just went to Lix’ place and talked

 

cutiepie: and you guys didn’t notice your bfs calling?

 

Hyunjon: I don’t have a boyfriend

 

Satan Oppa: and if you keep acting like this you won’t get one

 

Hyunjon: Innie are you still home?

Hyunjon: I’ll come over and help you!

 

UwU: no need hyung

UwU: Seungminnie hyung is helping me

UwU: (•ө•)

 

Hyunjon: but I feel bad omg

 

panicked DAD: you should

panicked DAD: and cut that crap

panicked DAD: what did you two do today?

 

Dumblix: dad what do you mean haha

 

cutiepie: he said haha

cutiepie: they’re hiding something!!!

 

Dumblix: Jisung stop exposing me

 

Satan Oppa: Felix and Hyunjin

Satan Oppa: you either tell the truth right now or I’ll beat it out of you

 

Hyunjon: ok ok

Hyunjon: we kinda followed Eric around

Hyunjon: are you happy now?

 

panicked DAD: NO WHY WOULD WE???

panicked DAD: boys you’re acting like stalkers

 

cutiepie: Hyunjin (_)

cutiepie: Felix (_)

 

Dumblix: oh haha Jisungie haha

Dumblix: you love us right?

 

cutiepie: right now?

cutiepie: no.

cutiepie: that’s the reason why I don’t tell you anything about the letters anymore

cutiepie: you’re getting insane

cutiepie: I really consider telling him to stop writing me

 

Hyunjon: noooo

Hyunjon: I’m really sorry Jisungie

Hyunjon: pls don’t tell him to stop

Hyunjon: we’ll stop

 

Dumblix: yes pls don’t stop

Dumblix: I promise I’ll leave the boys alone

 

panicked DAD: you better apologize

panicked DAD: or I’ll beat your asses

 

Dumblix: Jisungie, I’m really really sorry

Dumblix: and Changbin hyung I’m really sorry too

 

Hyunjon: yes Jisungie sorry and Innie

Hyunjon: I’m really feeling bad right now

Hyunjon:

 

UwU: It’s ok hyung

UwU: I understand that you want to spend time with Felix hyung rather than helping me

UwU: no need to feel bad

 

Hyunjon: No, it’s not like that Innie, I swear

 

ratbin: you know that it seems like that, right?

ratbin: I don’t care whether you mean it like that or not

ratbin: but people who are caring about you feel like that

 

Dumblix: Changbin pls pick up :(

 

panicked DAD: pls solve your love problems somewhere else

 

Satan Oppa: Innie just call me when Minnie and you need help

 

UwU: thank you hyung but Seungminnie hyung is helping me already!

UwU: he’s so smart

UwU: don’t worry

UwU: I’m putting my phone away since we need to work a little bit more!

 

ice block: and after that I’m getting my ice cream :)

 

Hyunjon: can I come along?

 

 

[7:14 PM]

 

Hyunjon: I guess that’s a no.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

When Minho woke up the next day, he felt the urge to close his eyes again. He didn’t want to go to school and he especially didn’t want to see certain people. The dancer groaned loudly and thought about skipping school but he reluctantly got out of the bed. He missed three lessons yesterday, he couldn’t miss more if he wanted to keep up with the other students.

 

“Mom, I’m going.” Minho shouted as he opened the door and stepped outside.

“Ok, dear. Please take care of you!”

Minho stood in front of the closed door and looked around. He tried to convinced himself that he wasn’t looking out for Jisung, he was just…enjoying the view? Yes, the nature. The streets were beautiful and he wanted to see everything. Right. He nodded once and started to walk since he didn’t want to be late. While he was walking, thoughts about yesterday’s chat made their way into his head. He frowned when he remembered that Hyunjin and Felix had stalked Eric only to find some evidence about him being the secret admirer. He knew that they were crazy but they just proved him how crazy they were. His two friends were so adamant about finding out who the mysterious boy was that they didn’t notice how they neglected their lovers. Well, Jeongin and Hyunjin weren’t together but it was clear that they had feelings for each other. And ignoring somebody who loves you was plain stupid. Minho stopped at that thought and gulped. He needed to think about something else or his stomach would act up again.

 

He sighed relieved when he saw the school. Minho needed some distraction to get the things out of his head. So, he quickly got in and hurried to his class room. Surprised, he noted that his friend was already sitting on his chair.

“You’re early.” Minho said as he sat down.

“You, too.” Changbin was watching something on his phone rather unenthusiastically and put it away to turn to his friend.

“Are you feeling better?” Minho sighed and nodded. Sometimes he felt like a ty friend. Changbin was having his own problems but he always made sure to check on his friend.

“How are you feeling?” Changbin smiled lightly and shrugged.

“I know it’s rather childish to be jealous but Felix is spending so much time with Hyunjin lately that I’m not sure about his feelings anymore. I told him how I felt about it and he promised me that we would talk about it after school but guess what? He forgot to call me.” Minho wasn’t good at comforting people but he was willing to try for his best friend.

“Changbin, I don’t know how Felix feels and how he thinks but I can tell you what I see. Felix loves you, he really does. He is childish and an annoying uhm…sorry you know what I mean…Felix sometimes tends to be a little child with his friends but he also tries to act mature around you. He wants to impress you even when you don’t notice. He needs time to find a balance between his friends and his relationship. Give him some time Binnie.” Said boy watched his friend in awe.
“Wow, this was the nicest thing you had ever said to me.” Minho chuckled amusedly and pushed his friend’s shoulder.

“Don’t ruin it.”

“Thank you.” Minho just nodded and opened his book to look at what he had missed yesterday.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Minho sat between Woojin and Chan and tried to enjoy his meal, when Jisung made his way to them. His cheeks were flushed and he was grinning brightly. In his arms, he carried a letter and a box, making Felix and Hyunjin curious about its content. Speaking of the two friends, Changbin and Jeongin were kind of ignoring them, talking to each other and laughing loudly.

“Hi.” Jisung said when he sat down, still showing his gummy smile.

“Why are you smiling so brightly?” Seungmin asked skeptically as he eyed his friend.

“Did something happen?” Chan asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the boy.

“Uhm…I got a box from the boy.” The squirrel like boy placed the box on the table and opened it cautiously.

“Your favorite snacks!” Felix gasped but stopped immediately after it. He didn’t want to make the same mistakes again.

“Yes.” Jisung’s eyes were shining adorably, making him look cuter than he already was.

“I don’t care who your admirer is, I already love him.” Seungmin said and Minho felt how his stomach hurt again. He put his ramen down and blinked a few times, waiting for the ache to fade.

“Your stomach again?” Minho nodded and stood up.

“I’m going to the dance studio. Need to practice. See you later or tomorrow.”

 

 

Minho quickly made his way to the studio before Felix or Hyunjin could join him. He harshly opened the door and threw his bag to the side before he laid down on the floor. His heart was beating quickly and his mind was racing. Why was the thought of Jisung and his secret admirer bothering him so much?

Sighing, he stood up and plugged his phone to the speakers. His body was aching to move and to forget everything what was happening right now. He put his phone down and stood in front of the big mirrors. Minho closed his eyes and breathed through his nose before he started to move to every beat. Little did he know that his state wouldn’t get better the next days.