013

Can you be more annyoing?!

AN: I am back...nobody expected that, right? :D
Well, your kind comments motivated me and helped me to overcome my writer's block :)

To answer my last question:
I was SO happy to read that many of you are also HOTTEST ;-; <3

Next question will be at the end like usually ^-^

Ok, looooove you all <3 <3 <3

 

***

 

“ my life.” Minho groaned when he slumped down on his chair next to his annoying best friend. Changbin glanced at him, typed something and turned to him afterwards.
“Good morning to you, too.” The small rapper rolled his eyes and looked at his best friend, waiting for the continuation of his complaint. But of course, he didn’t continue so, he had to worm the story out of Minho.

“What happened?” Minho, who had planted his head on his arms, looked up and simply shrugged.

“The usual problems like Jisung annoying the daylights of me.” The dancer meant what he had said. “Like you know he’s usually annoying but today he hung off my arm like a koala and told everybody we saw that I’ve won yesterday.” Minho shook his head in annoyance and sighed deeply. He really tried to tolerate the squirrel like boy but he made it so hard for him. The dancer had realized that the students already knew about the competition since many of them had come. But they were too afraid of him to near him what Minho really appreciated because he didn’t want to talk to strangers. Jisung had other intentions since he bragged about the win to everybody causing the students to talk to him. With Jisung at his side he seemed more approachable, nicer…more human.

 

“Well, I don’t get your problem. I never saw you complaining.”

“YOU NEVER SAW ME COMPLAINING??? , are you even paying attention to me? I say every second of my life that Jisung’s annoying!” Minho had a hard time keeping his voice down. He wanted to scream and slap his friend. At first, Minho had tried to be considerate of Jisung’s feelings and tried to help when he was struggling! But Jisung never had been considerate of HIS feelings! Only because he wanted to change Minho, he did what he wanted. Not once, he toned his feelings and actions down even though Minho had told him to do so. No, Jisung wanted to hug him, so he did. Jisung wanted to declare his undying love, so he did. Jisung wanted to follow him around (from the morning till the evening, me may add), so he did. It didn’t matter what Minho said, he didn’t stop. So, why should Minho be nice to him? Today he asked Jisung so many times to stop, he nearly begged but the squirrel boy did what he wanted.

 

 

“Minho, calm down. I see you complaining, I’m not blind but you never act something out. Like you say that you hate him and that he should stop but you never do anything to actually stop him. Against your words, you hug him, smile much more and you finally found so many friends. I don’t think that you hate him as much as you claim.” Changbin shrugged again listless and took his phone out to check his SNS. Minho was starring at him with his mouth wide agape. Of course, the whole story with Jisung had also some nice outcomes but the negative ones outweighed.

“You know me Changbin, you know me better than anybody in this school. I can’t hurt people intentionally; I hate to see them suffering because of me. But you’re right, maybe I need to act from now on.”
“What?” Changbin was interrupted when their teacher entered the classroom. He looked at his friend and noticed his determined eyes. Well, maybe he shouldn’t have said anything…

 

 

“Psssst.” Minho turned around and confusedly took the outstretched paper from a blushing yet giggling girl. Once, he took the paper, the girl’s friends started to gush about him. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. The day was getting worse and worse.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey boys!” Chan said with a big smile on his lips as he patted on the chairs next to him.

“Hi hyung.” Changbin sat down and pulled Minho with him. The latter just groaned and hid his face behind his hands.

“Is he alright?” Chan threw a worried glance at his gloomy friend’s direction.

“He is, don’t mind him. He’s just pissed that the students started to talk to him. He even got some letters from the girls congratulating him.” Minho groaned once again and decided to bury his head in his arms.

“Hi hyungs!” Jeongin smiled so brightly that Chan had to clutch his heart dramatically. Woojin, who followed him shook his head but smiled nevertheless.

“Hey, come sit down and enjoy the peace before our four troublemakers come.” When everybody was seated, Woojin pointed at Minho with his chin, eyes asking about his state. Changbin just shook his head, grinning brightly when he spotted his cute boyfriend.

 

 

“Jisung give me the envelope.”
“NO, GO AWAY IT’S MINE!”

“Come on, I want to read it!!!”

“ OFFFFFFF”

“Hyunjin STOP!!!”

“FELIX HELP MEEEE!”
“YOU’RE GOING TO RIP IT!!”

 

Minho looked up only to groan for the 23982th time that day. Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jisung were arguing loudly, pushing and pulling something in their hands.

“CHAN HYUNG, HELP ME!” Jisung shrieked and freed himself of Hyunjin’s koala grasp.

“BOYS, HUSH AND SIT DOWN. Everybody is looking.” Woojin stood up and dared the boys to object. As expected, the boys quickly parted and sat down, looking like toddlers who got disciplined by their teacher.

“And now, why were you fighting?” Chan asked curiously eying the envelope in Jisung’s hand.

“I”

“HE-“

“I SW-“

Woojin glared at the boys causing them to shut up. Careful, Jisung raised his hand up and waited for their oldest friend to pick him.

“Yes, Jisung?”

“Well, you know we all go to our lockers after the class, right? And this ers followed me today and when I opened my locker, this fell out.” He held the envelope up and showed it to everyone. “I didn’t want to open it yet but they tried to take it away.” He pouted deeply, still proud of himself for not giving in.

“That’s not right boys! It’s his letter and only he can decide whether he wants to open it or not.” Chan was giving the young boys a stern look.

“But we wanted to know –“ Chan shook his head and stopped Felix from complaining.

“Hyung is right. Sorry Jisung.” Seungmin sighed and nudged his other two dumb friends to follow him.

 

 

“Hyung, do you know who wrote you the letter?” Jeongin asked curiously after the boys had started to eat their lunches.

“Nope. I think Minho put it there.” Jisung grinned happily, shooting heart eyes at the said boy.

“Well, he could have…after what happened yesterday.” The boys were laughing loudly, not noticing Minho’s glare. The boy had had enough! The whole day was a catastrophe and this all only made him angrier.

“Why should I write Jisung a letter? I don’t like him. No, that’s not enough! I hate him, I despise him. So, tell me why would I do something like that? I only want him to leave me alone!” Once, the words left Minho’s mouth, he regretted it. Not what he said since he really meant it but more the way he said it. He knew that his glare was icy and his aura scary…He felt a little bit bad for being that mean. But you can’t take words back…

 

 

Minho noticed how the whole table fell silent. Everybody was watching him with wide eyes, not believing their ears. Jisung was the first, who recovered from the shock. He put a fake smile on his lips and laughed dryly.
“Hyung, you’re so funny.” He said, blinking a few times like Minho normally did. Minho’s heart sank a bit when he noticed how broken the boy sounded. His hands which were clutching the letter tightly, trembled and his smiled faltered after a while. An awkward silence was engulfing the boys until Chan cleared his throat and tried to change the topic. Woojin quickly joined him and the stiffness started to fade away. Minho could feel Seungmin’s and Changbin’s deathly glares but he opted to look away. His conscience was nagging him enough, he didn’t need his friends.

 

 

 

“Jisung, I know that you maybe don’t want but can we read the letter, please?” Hyunjin tried to give him the best puppy eyes, hoping to melt his friend’s heart.

“Uhm…ok but I want to read it first.” Ever since Minho’s outburst, Jisung seemed very down. Nobody knew how hard the squirrel tried to stop his tears from flowing. He had tried so hard to be Minho’s friend but the latter only hated him. He despised him even. Jisung never sulked for too long but he really felt like he should stop being Minho’s friend. He should stop loving him and start living his life like he did before he had confessed his feelings for that cold monster.

“Hurry!” Felix pushed his arm and Jisung slowly ripped the envelope open and took the letter out.

He pushed his chair back and started to read it. He wasn’t even through the half, when he felt how his whole face flushed.

“OH MY GOD, HE’S BLUSHING!” Hyunjin shook Seungmin’s arm and tried to lean back enough to peek at the letter. In the ending, it was Felix, who snatched the letter out of the boy’s hand and started to scan it.

“Omg, that’s just too cute!!!” And with that statement a chaos occurred. The boys were pushing each other in order to see what was written there. It only stopped, when Chan took it and held it to his chest.

“You guys are the worst! Ever heard of privacy of correspondence?” When the boys shut up, he turned to Jisung. “May they read it?” The squirrel like boy was at a loss for words. The letter was…it was… He noticed that he had spaced out when Chan waved his hand in front of his face. Said face was bright red and unmoving. With his last brain cells, Jisung looked at Minho and nodded when he saw his indifferent mien.

“Ok, I’ll read it, calm down!” He cleared his throat and started to read.

 

 

***

To: Han Jisung

 

Uhm, I don’t know how to start this letter since my heart and mind are running wild right now. I…I liked you for some time now and I’m too shy to say it to your face >.<

I just wanted to thank you for being the way you are. Your pretty, big and gummy smile makes my day! I’m so happy that you show it ever so often. Please never stop smiling and never let somebody stop you from being happy. If somebody ever treats you badly, just tell me and I’ll fight them. Your happiness is my number one priority!

Ok, this sounds creepy now :( I swear I’m not somebody weird! Actually, you know me ._.

 

I hope this letter is not uncomfortable for you…my friends were tired of me watching and loving you from afar. So, I had to write this letter to you. But I already know that it’s basically useless. The whole school knows how you feel about Lee Minho. I’m so angry and sad about that! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad at you!!! How could I ever? I’m mad at him for not giving you the love you deserve. I just want you to be happy, really. If it’s with him, I’ll accept it but if you really want to be loved…I’m only some tables away.

 

I’m sorry for breaking into your locker…I just tended to follow you around >.< So, I know when you’re not using it…hehe.

If you want to answer me, please place the letter in your locker and I’ll take it. If you don’t want to, it’s also ok. I would write you sometimes and put it in. If you want me to stop, please leave a note and I’ll immediately stop.

 

Please don’t try to find me. I’m not ready to reveal myself now…I’ll do it, once I’m ready so, please wait for me ;-; I’ll only reveal my identity since it’s fair…I’m a boy…I know you’re pan and I’m too…

 

Ok, this is getting too long now…sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to tell you that you’re the world for somebody ~

 

Thank you for reading this far :)

Love, ANON.

 

***

 

 

 

“Wow…ok.” Changbin let out, looking at the still blushing Jisung. “I kinda expected something different…but this is so pure and loving? I could feel his sincerity through his words.”

“I mean this was the cutest and purest I’ve ever heard! And we all read the letters and poems Chan wrote for his girlfriends.” Seungmin shrugged lightly but couldn’t stop a smile. He was happy for his friend…Jisung deserved somebody who loved him.

“Who do you think wrote this?” Felix started to look around until Woojin stopped him.
“Felix, he said that he’s not ready, let him be.” The boys were discussing and reciting the letter but Jisung and Minho stayed silent.

Minho on his side felt weird. He didn’t know why but he wasn’t thinking so highly of the anonymous boy.

“I- I don’t think that the words are sincere. I think it’s just a prank from Minhyuk or Soohyun.” Jisung shrugged, taking the letter from Jeongin.

“I don’t think so! They’re afraid to near you since Minho hyung kicked their .” Hyunjin got a point but Jisung still wasn’t convinced.

“Just answer him.” Jeongin said and put his head on his squirrel hyung’s shoulder.

Jisung glanced at Minho again, only to be reminded of the harsh words the boy said. Slowly, he nodded.

“Maybe I will.”

 

 

 

***

AN: 

When did you start listening to K-Pop and what was your fist song?

I started listening to K-Pop back in 2009 (10 years uwu) and my first song was Taeyang - I'll be there :3