003

Can you be more annyoing?!

“Jisung, could you please stop squirming around?” Said boy grinned apologetic and tried to sit quietly what was near impossible. Earlier he excitedly told his friends about yesterday’s happening between him and Minho and decided to sit at his table for lunch. They hadn’t reacted the way he imagined…but when did they ever?

“You want what?” Hyunjin was looking at him with raised eyebrows. “Do you want to die young?” Jisung rolled his eyes and turned to Felix hoping for a better answer.

“Well Sungie, Hyunjin has a point. Minho could kill us all in the blink of an eye and nobody would dare to stop him.”

“Stop acting like Minho is a serial killer. You guys are so judgmental!” Jisung couldn’t stop the pout forming on his lips. With big sad eyes he glanced at Seungmin looking for support.

“Well, he could try, couldn’t he?” Gaping, Hyunjin and Felix tried to understand what happened to their friend, while Jisung nodded happily showing his cute bunny teeth. Nobody could blame Seungmin for his answer. He wanted to tell Jisung that his friends were right and he should stop following Minho around but he didn’t have the heart to do so. Jisung was one of his best friends since kindergarten, so he really cared for him. Seeing him being happy and bubbly because of Minho was scaring him but he couldn’t stop his friend this time. No matter how many times he’d tried to stop Jisung in the past, the boy always did the opposite and Seungmin was forced to watch his friend suffer. This time he would be at his side and try to control the matter from the beginning to limit the damage.

 

“Thank you, Minnie. You see? That’s the way you should support your friend.” Jisung smiled brightly and continued staring at the second hand, praying for the time to pass faster.

“This lunch is going to be very interesting.” Hyunjin nodded at Felix’s whispered statement, trying not to get caught by their teacher.

 

 

***

 

 

At the same time Minho tried to ignore the student’s stares. Changbin, his so-called best friend, was having the time of his life while trying to suppress his laughter. Earlier, the boy begged Minho to tell him what happened after they left school yesterday but he didn’t lose a word about it. Grinning internally, he watched his friend die slowly out of curiosity till their classmates decided to stare at Minho and whisper about his misery.

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll ask Jisung.” Minho shoot him a glare, daring Changbin to speak on. The short male shrugged still smirking but opted to say silent and take notes.

 

Twenty annoying minutes later the two friends made their way to the cafeteria. A dark aura was enwrapping them which caused the students to get out their way. After getting their lunches and finding a table to sit down, Minho made sure to check whether the annoying squirrel was nearby or not. He couldn’t see him anywhere, so he took a deep breath and started to eat. But his peace was short lived as a boy made his way to their table.

“Hi, Changbin. Minho.”

“Chan hyung! What’s up?” Chan was smiling friendly, showing his cute dimples.

“Sorry for disturbing you but I wanted to talk about my latest track with you.” He looked apologetic and glanced at the vacant chair next to Minho. The latter was not really happy with the intrusion but he tolerated it since he didn’t hate the Aussie as much as he hated the rest.

“You can sit down.” Chan looked stunned but smiled friendly as he sat down next to him. As the males started to talk about their music, Minho tuned them out and ate his lunch in peace.

 

 

***

 

 

“Felix, hurry your fat up!” Jisung yelled while dragging his friend by his arm and trying to stop Hyunjin from talking to a class mate. Their lunch break only lasted for an hour and Jisung was NOT going to waste his precious ‘talk to Minho time’ by waiting for his friends.

“Chill, mate we’re already here.” Jisung wanted to tell him to shut the up but the words died in his throat as he spotted his crush. But wait. Who was THAT GUY AND WHY DID HE SMILE AT MINHO?!

 

“Jisung, why are you stopping?” Seungmin followed his gaze and laughed when he saw his friend’s jealous expression. His chubby cheeks were tinged red, his nostrils were flaring and his little hands were clenched in a fist.

“Jisung, where are you going?” Said male was stomping his way to Minho’s table to chase the boy away. Nobody was allowed to sit that near to his crush let alone smile at him like that!

 

 

“Minho hyung, hi!” Jisung made sure to smile as adorably as he could, quickly sitting down on the other side of Minho.

“Hello Changbin hyung.” he added after making sure to glare at the blond guy. A deep sigh next to him directed his attention to his favorite hyung. The male looked like he wanted to kill every single person in the room, especially Jisung. But before fearing for his life, Jisung had to make sure to show that the ethereal guy beside him was already courted by him.

“Who are you?” Jisung tried to sound nonchalantly but failed miserably.

“Hi, I’m Chan and you are?” The male sounded unsure but smiled never the less.

“I’m Jisung.” Chan’s eyes disappeared as his smile widened.

“Oh my god, you are so cute!” he squealed unmanly leaving every one in shock. Jisung was left speechless unsure about how to respond to that.

“Thanks, I guess?”

“Anyways, did you finish the track?” Chan turned to Changbin and continued telling the story about his writer’s block.

 

 

“Hyungie, how are you?” Jisung had already lost some precious time he should start using it wisely.

“What do you want?” Well, this wasn’t the answer he hoped for but at least he answered!!!

“I want to talk to you, hyung. How was your day so far?” To be honest, Jisung saw the eye roll coming.

“Are you really going to ignore me?”

“Are you really going to annoy me?” Jisung grinned wordlessly and got the ‘told you’ stare.

 

 

“Oh, Chan hyung! What’s up, mate?” Minho groaned internally. How many people were going to interrupt his peace? First that dumb squirrel and now this loud boy.

“Oi, Felix!” Chan got up and hugged the boy with a big grin on his face.

“You know each other?”

“Yes, Chan hyung is also from Australia! We met at an activity for foreign students.”

Minho ignored the boys and considered leaving the table but the students were already staring and he didn’t want to cause any more attention. He turned to the table and caught Jisung staring blatantly at him. Oh, the attention, he should leave.

 

 

“Jisungie has a Soundcloud account, too!” Felix’s deep voice brought Jisung back to earth.

“Huh?” he asked unintelligently after he managed to tear his gaze away from Minho.

“Oh, what’s your name on Soundcloud?”

“It’s J.One.”

“WHAT? No way!” Chan stared at him with an open mouth and even Changbin looked surprised.

“I’m following you!” Ok, if Jisung had any hard feelings towards Chan, they vanished instantly.

“Really? What’s your name?”

 

Minho watched them with a raised eye brow. The intruders and his best friend were talking animatedly about their tracks and looked like hyper children. Well, Minho was surprised that Jisung was a well-known rapper on the platform but he couldn’t understand why Chan was praising him like he was a god. If Minho wouldn’t hate Jisung that much, he would listen to one of his tracks but only because Changbin also complimented him and their music taste was rather similar. But he discarded the thought as soon as he had it. Why should he listen to the annoying boy’s voice voluntarily?

At least Minho was happy that Chan and Changbin distracted Jisung.

 

 

“Woojinnie, I’m here.” Jisung flinched at Chan’s sudden scream. Said boy was waving his hand to show his location to his friend. Jisung was surprised when he saw his little friend next to Chan’s friend.

“Hi, hyung!” Jeongin grinned happily, sitting next to Jisung.

“Aw, look at my cute son.”

“Chan, for the last time. He’s not your son.” Woojin rolled his eyes as he took a seat across from Minho. Jisung didn’t know whether he imagined things but he could swear that he saw a trace of a really tight smile on Minho’s face directed to Woojin. It disappeared too fast and Jisung convinced himself that he just saw things. Minho smiling to somebody but him? Nope, he wouldn’t accept that.

 

“You know Chan hyung?” Jisung asked Jeongin once he managed to not think about Minho.

“Yes, Woojin hyung tutors me in math and biology. And Chan hyung is his best friend, so I know him.”

“Well, Chan thinks of himself as Jeongin’s father and to be honest, he’s a bit obsessed with him.”

“Everybody is obsessed with Jeongin.” Felix shrugged, “especially this boy.” He pointed at somebody behind Jisung.

“Are you talking about me again, Lee Felix?”

“Hyunjinnie hyung!” Jeongin’s smile widened even more and Jisung wondered whether the boy’s cheeks hurt sometimes.

“Hi, Woojin hyung, hi Jeonginnie.” Seungmin smiled carefully as he eyed the sitting boys.

“Woah, somehow we all know each other. That’s so cool!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Minho was watching the boys in front of him and tried to figure out why god hated him this much. He wasn’t a bad person, really not. Well, he wasn’t the most social boy out there but he wasn’t bad either! He never bothered anybody and only minded his own stuff. So, why was he being tested like this?

As the boys introduced themselves, he tried to find a solution for his misery. His last hope was the remaining ten minutes break time but he also knew that Jisung would follow him after school. So, he closed his eyes and waited for his turn.

“I’m Minho.” he said briefly and ignored the boy’s stares. Why did they gape at him like that? Yes, he talked sometimes, what a surprise.

“Wow, you’re really as beautiful as Jisung hyung always claims.” Jeongin covered his mouth as he realized that he said that aloud.

“Back off, Jeongin. Minho’s my man.” Jisung made sure to glare at the young boy. The boys were shocked for a second before they started to laugh their asses off.

“To be honest I totally admire your obsession with Minho, Jisung. You’re really brave.” Changbin pressed between two laughter. Minho would call it stupidity but he was too distracted with plotting Changbin’s murder. First, he would kill Jisung and then he would deal with his friend.

 

“Ok, we should stop before Minho kills us.” Changbin really tried to stop and support his friend but the guys were too funny. He was surprised that his friend didn’t scurry away as soon as the boys gathered. For Minho it was a big step, he even introduced himself, Changbin was stunned. He wanted to take the opportunity to socialize his friend and the first step in that direction would be to stop mocking him.

“Ok, guys the break is ending in four minutes. How about meeting up some time?” Everyone but Minho nodded at Changbin’s offer. “Perfect, I’ll let you know when and where.” After that the boys started to gather their things making their ways to their classes.

“Minho hyung, see you later!” If Minho’s glare could kill, Jisung would be dead at an instant.

 

 

***

 

 

“The boys are nice, aren’t they?” Minho punched Changbin and he didn’t regret it. He should have done it earlier.

“Did you plan that? They’re annoying as !” Changbin had the nerves to punch him back.

“You didn’t leave so don’t act like you hate it.”

“I DID.” Minho shut his mouth as everybody stared at him. That was the first time Changbin heard him yelling.

“I did.” he whispered and ignored Changbin’s eye roll.

“I hate you, I hate Jisung, I hate everybody, I hate every ing person here!” He groaned as his head hit the table. Changbin would have laughed but the teacher came in.

 

 

For the rest of the day Minho ignored Changbin’s attempts to start a conversation. He was pissed at his so-called friend for annoying him the whole day and he wasn’t ready to acknowledge his presence yet.

“Oh, come on. How long are you going to sulk?” Minho ignored him and packed his things up, ready to bury himself in his bed and forget about the whole day.

“You know that Jisung is most likely waiting for you?”

“Ok, fine you win. Please help me!” Minho never liked asking for help but if it kept Jisung away from him, he was ready to beg.

“Too late, my dear friend. Good luck.” Minho wanted to smack that smug grin off Changbin’s face.

“Changbin wait!” He hurried after his short friend but he already heard him greeting the squirrel.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow. Hi Hyungie!” Minho was going to smack him and nobody could stop him.

 

 

***

 

“It’s so nice that our friends like each other!” Jisung was talking non-stop once they left school. He knew that Minho would ignore him so, he just talked without waiting for an answer.

“We can invite them all to our wedding without worrying about them liking each other.”

“What the , Jisung?”

“Well, I mean not now but we’re going to marry at some time.” Jisung shrugged nonchalantly and tried to keep his grin in.

“We’re not- You know what? you.” Minho groaned for the 40th time the day, wishing for a truck to appear in front of him and run him over.

“You act all tough right now but one day you will panic about how to propose to me.” Jisung was showing his chubby cheeks and cute teeth when he heard Minho’s 41st groan. He wanted to tease his crush longer but sadly they arrived at Minho’s place.

“See you tomorrow, my future husband!” Jisung exclaimed happily, waving to his crush dramatically.

“See you in hell.” Minho was very close to banging his head against the door frame but he needed his brain cells. He felt like he will lose some while having the squirrel at his tail.

“Wow, are you asking me on a date? I accept!”

Minho wanted to die. As soon as possible.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Minho was lying in his bed, face buried in his pillow and waited for his mother to call him for dinner when his phone decided to blow up. First, he ignored it but he got up to check it as it didn’t stop. When he saw the reason why his phone turned into a , he groaned for the 42nd time. Changbin was really testing his patience.

 

 

Baby Binnie created a group chat.

Baby Binnie named the chat ‘3 talented rapper and the rest’

Baby Binnie added ‘JeonginIsMyChild’ to the chat (Chan)

Baby Binnie added ‘ChickenIsLife’ to the chat (Woojin)

Baby Binnie added ‘LeeMinho’ to the chat (Minho)

Baby Binnie added ‘IAmTheVisual’ to the chat (Hyunjin)

Baby Binnie added ‘IAmNotASquirrel’ to the chat (Jisung)

Baby Binnie added ‘FortniteKing’ to the chat (Felix)

Baby Binnie added ‘Day6Fighting’ to the chat (Seungmin)

Baby Binnie added ‘BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU’ to the chat (Jeongin)

 

[5:27 PM]

 

Baby Binnie: So, yeah, I created this group to get closer to you guys

 

ChickenIsLife: that’s a great idea Changbin

 

IAmTheVisual: Hi guys :)

 

Baby Binnie: Hyunjin I don’t know you that well but let me get one fact clear

Baby Binnie: I am the visual

Baby Binnie: No one can prove me wrong

Baby Binnie: It’s binsual

 

FortniteKing changed their name to ‘Where’sMyAccent’

 

Where’sMyAccent: Sorry hyung but Hyunjin is the prettiest boy I know

 

Baby Binnie: First, you don’t know me yet!

Baby Binnie: Second, wow the disrespect?!?!?!

Baby Binnie: and I thought you were cool?

Baby Binnie: at least the cooler Aussie

Baby Binnie: But I’ve been hurt???

 

Where’sMyAccent: You think I’m cooler than Chan hyung???

Where’sMyAccent: Who’s Hyunjin? I only know binsual

 

Day6Fighting: Everybody is better looking than Hyun-ugly -jin

 

IAmTheVisual: I came here for a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

 

IAmNotASquirrel changed ‘IAmTheVisual’ to ‘IAmTheHeight’

 

Baby Binnie: doN’T YOU DARE

 

IAmTheHeight: Wow Jisung…

IAmTheHeight: You betrayed me for someone you just met

IAmTheHeight: I expected Felix to betray me but you…wow

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: Aw Hyunjinnie hyung you’re pretty!

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: don’t be sad!

 

IAmTheHeight: T-Thank you…

 

Day6Fighting: did you stutter over text?????

 

JeonginIsMyChild: Let him live

JeonginIsMyChild: But I’m keeping an eye on you boy

JeonginIsMyChild: You have to prove that you’re worth loving my son

 

IAmTheHeight: WHAT

IAmTheHeight: I AM NOT IN LOVE????

 

ChickenIsLife: What is this smell?

 

Day6Fighting: Hyung you smell the bull too?

 

IAmNotASquirrel: UGHSUKGSKUUBSHSAIHSNAQSKLNALSNLQOSNSLNQADNIB

 

Baby Binnie: Bless you

Baby Binnie: You need a tissue?

 

Where’sMyAccent: you…you are my idol

 

Baby Binnie changed ‘Where’sMyAccent’ to ‘Favorite Aussie’

 

JeonginIsMyChild: you Changbin

 

ChickenIsLife: Language Chan

ChickenIsLife: We have children here

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: I’m not a child???

 

JeonginIsMyChild: YOU ARE MY BABY

 

ChickenIsLife: Chan, brEATH

 

IAmTheHeight changed their name to ‘Jinnie’

Jinnie changed ‘JeonginIsMyChild’ to ‘panicked DAD’

Jinnie changed ‘ChickenIsLife’ to ‘cooler Dad’

 

panicked DAD: first there’s a cooler aussie and now a cooler dad??? Y’all hate me?

 

Favorite Aussie: yes?

Favorite Aussie: you didn’t know?

 

IAmNotASquirrel: I know him for 5 hours and I like him more than you felix

 

Favorite Aussie: lol who are you again?

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: He’s Jisung!

 

Favorite Aussie: Sweetie, no….

 

Day6Fighting: omg Jeongin…

 

Baby Binnie: such an innocent baby. bless you my child

 

panicked DAD: HE’s MY CHILD

panicked DAD: stay away from him mr. edgy

 

Jinnie changed ‘Baby Binnie’ to ‘Mr. Edgy’

 

Mr. Edgy: I would curse at you but

Mr. Edgy: I like it tho

Mr. Edgy: yes, definitely like it

 

cooler Dad: suits you

 

Mr. Edgy: Thanks

Mr. Edgy: WAIT

Mr. Edgy: What are you hinting old man?

 

LeeMinho: What the is going on?

LeeMinho: WHY am I in this group?

 

Mr. Edgy: Oh, the lord raised from the darkness

Mr. Edgy: That’s a group chat

Mr. Edgy: scroll up and read it

 

LeeMinho: How do I leave?

 

Mr. Edgy: You can’t.

Mr. Edgy: With being added you sold your soul to me.

Mr. Edgy: There’s no going back

 

LeeMinho: Bold of you to assume that I have a soul

 

panicked DAD: oduakufawsklnfrsjnf

 

Day6Fighting: he’s right

 

Jinnie: oh my lord saljsjdlakfelkwfe

 

IAmNotASquirrel: HYUNG YOU ARE HILARIOUS aienflwagoöiesnöogieoög

 

LeeMinho: Who are those people and what language are they speaking?

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: Hello Minho hyung, I’m Jeongin

 

Favorite Aussie: JEONGIN NO-

 

IAmNotASquirrel changed their name to ‘Minho senpai notice me’

Minho senpai notice me changed ‘Lee Minho’ to ‘Jisung’s man’

 

Jisung’s man: Hell no

 

Jisung’s man removed ‘Minho senpai notice me from’ the chat

Jisung’s man changed their name to ‘Dark Lord’

 

Dark Lord: If I can’t leave, he has to.

 

Mr. Edgy: MINHO NO

Mr. Edgy: I mean he was begging for it but still

 

cooler Dad added ‘Minho senpai notice me’ to the chat

 

cooler Dad: I just brought my popcorn

cooler Dad: entertain me

 

Favorite Aussie: wait

Favorite Aussie: I’ll get my tea

 

Day6Fighting: I hate you all.

Day6Fighting: *sips on coffee*

 

Minho senpai notice me: Wow hyung didn’t know you love me that much

 

Dark Lord: nope

 

Dark Lord removed ‘Minho senpai notice me’ from the chat

 

Dark Lord: I tried but no.

 

Jinnie: I feel like we’re going to have very much fun together <3

 

Mr. Edgy left the chat

Day6Fighting left the chat

Dark Lord left the chat

panicked DAD left the chat

Favorite Aussie left the chat

cooler Dad left the chat

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: where did everybody go???

 

Jinnie: Jeongin….

 

Jinnie left the chat

 

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: huh?

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: hello?

BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU: anybody here?

 

 

 

 

 

***

In case that you‘re confused -I changed their names more than my biases lol-

 

Chan: JeonginIsMyChild / panicked DAD

Woojin: ChickenIsLife / cooler Dad

Minho: LeeMinho / Jisung’s Man / Dark Lord

Changbin: Baby Binnie / Mr. Edgy

Hyunjin: IAmTheVisual / IAmTheHeight / Jinnie

Jisung: IAmNotASquirrel / Minho senpai notice me

Seungmin: Day6Fighting

Felix: FortniteKing / Where’sMyAccent / Favorite Aussie

Jeongin: BabySharkDUDUDUDUDUDU