010

Can you be more annyoing?!

AN: Younghyun (Day6 YoungK) is Jisung's older brother!
If you don't know him then go and STAN DAY6 (Seungmin is shaking his head)

 

Helloooo and I'm back!
As you remember (maybe) I asked about your ages and (as expected) nobody was older than me ;-;
But I found many baby stays...like really babies...15 year old babies UwU
I'm gonna call you my baby stays now *Chan voice on*

Thank you for answering me :) <3
Next question will be at the end :3
Love you lots :*

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Blindly, Jisung searched for his phone and groaned when he switched the alarm off. Why did school always start this early? The student’s brains weren’t awake at this hour anyway. With a deep sigh, he sat up and tried to tame his wild strands which decided to resemble a bird’s nest. A big yawn left his mouth as he rubbed his eyes, not aware about how adorable he looked.

“Jisungie, are you awake?” Jisung nodded until he realized that his mom couldn’t see him.

“Yes, mom! Good morning.” He gathered all his strength, stood up and made his way into his bathroom.

“Morning Sungie.” Younghyun, his older brother, petted his head when the boy past him.

“Morning hyung.” Jisung was happy that his brother always treated him nicely. He knew that older sibling could be a pain in the but thanks god his hyung was different. Well, he still teased and made fun of him but it was nothing severe. Jisung could always count on him if he needed help no matter what happened.

 

He exited the bathroom after his morning routine and changed into his ugly uniform. Sighing, he looked at himself in the mirror, turning and twisting until he let his arms fall to his sides. Jisung was always self-conscious about his appearance and being bullied wasn’t helping him either. He pinched his cheeks rather harshly and pulled them so much that they hurt.

“Stupid squirrel.” he mumbled to himself and rubbed his now reddish cheeks. All his friends were incredibly handsome or at least they had some appealing traits. Chan’s dimples, Felix’ freckles, Hyunjin’s lips, Jeongin’s braces…he didn’t want to think about Minho right now. The mysterious boy was too handsome for his own good! Jisung could never compete with his looks, not that he intended to. Even if Minho would like him back, what really felt like impossible right now, he could never look good enough for him. Dejected, he pouted deeply and frowned more when his cheeks jutted further out. With a groan he turned away and took his bag pack, ready to leave his room.

 

The negative thoughts didn’t die down even when a small voice reminded him that Minho found him cute. Ok, it helped a bit and Jisung blushed slightly but his mood remained down.

“What’s up, Sungie? You’re so quiet.” Younghyun watched his brother with worried eyes. Jisung just shrugged and stood up to place his plate in the sink.

“Thank you for breakfast, mom. I’m going now.”

“Wait, I’ll come with you.” Younghyun hastily said and took his bag.

“But hyung, you still have time.” Confused, Jisung put his shoes on and straighten his back. He was right, his hyung’s classes always started one hour later thus he didn’t understand why he wanted to walk with him.

“I know but can’t I walk a bit?” The squirrel boy shrugged and handed his brother his shoes. While he waited for him, he remembered to take the bag out of the fridge. Yesterday, he begged his mother to prepare some healthy dishes for Minho to eat since the boy missed lunch in order to practice more.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

The brothers walked quietly next to each other until Jisung halted his steps.

“I’ll wait for my friend. You can go ahead hyung.” Jisung smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes like usual. Younghyun shook his head since he wanted to know what bothered his baby brother.

 

 

***

 

 

“Bye, mom.” Minho said before he closed the door behind him. With a deep sigh he turned around and froze for a second. Usually and sadly Jisung waited for him but today he could see two boys standing in front of his apartment. He took a closer look which caused him to be even more confused because it looked like two Jisungs were waiting for him. Was he still dreaming or did his eyes play a trick on him? Hesitating, he walked to the pair and realized that there weren’t two Jisungs but two guys who really looked alike. The taller of them two didn’t have the squirrel looks, all in all he seemed to be a more handsome version of Jisung.

“Good morning, Minho hyung.” As soon as the boy opened his mouth, Minho knew that something was off. His usual annoying voice was deeper and full of…sadness?

“Holy ! This is Minho?” The other Jisung asked and said boy noticed how the boy’s eyes widened in the same way as the squirrels.

“Uhm…yes.”

“Oh wow, didn’t imagine meeting my baby’s crush like this but ok, I guess?” Baby? Minho was incredibly confused and saw how Jisung hit the older boy.

“Oh my god hyung shut up!” Jisung turned to Minho and pointed at his hyung. “This is my brother Younghyun.” Minho again noticed that his usual cheery self was replaced by a gloomy one.

“I’m happy to finally meet you. Jisung never shuts up about you.” Younghyun snickered and laughed when his brother whined. Minho still didn’t understand anything but he started to walk since he didn’t want to be late for school.

 

“Wow Jisung, you really didn’t exaggerate when you said that Minho was handsome.” Said boy groaned slightly and couldn’t stop the blush appearing on his cheeks. The Han family sure was a flirt. To be honest, Minho was used to Jisung swooning about him but getting compliments from his brother was a bit awkward.

“Yes, he is and I’m not, haha can we now please hurry? I don’t want to be late.” Jisung’s voice sounded awfully ironic causing Minho to raise his eyebrows. Something was off but he couldn’t say what.

“Jisung told me that you dance?” Said boy groaned loudly and fastened his steps.

“Uh, yes.” Minho was watching Jisung’s back and flinched when Younghyun put his arm around his shoulders.

“Well, sorry if my brother bothers you too much. He’s a pain in the for most of the time.” The oldest laughed loudly when Jisung turned around and glared at him.

“I am what?” For the first time since knowing Jisung, Minho felt a dark aura surrounding him. He was angry and to be honest, the dancer was impressed when he pushed his brother aside.

“Don’t touch him.” Jisung spat and linked his arms with Minho. The latter was too surprised to pull his arm back and let himself being dragged by the squirrel.

“Oh Sungie, are you jealous?” Younghyun teased his brother.

“Yes, yes I am. Don’t you have to go to collage now? You can go away now.” Minho rolled his eyes when Younghyun clutched his heart playfully.

“Wow, abandoning your brother for another boy. Jisung, I’m hurt.” The older boy dodged his brother’s hit and jogged away. “I’m going now. Have fun but not too much!”

 

 

“Well…your brother is…” Minho scratched his neck with his free hand. He tried to pull his arm back but Jisung just clutched it harder. Since the boy was sad, Minho allowed it without making a scene.

“I know he is awesome, funny, handsome, everything I’m not.” Surprised, Minho stopped walking and looked into Jisung’s eyes. They were sporting sadness and anger. Even if the boy didn’t want to admit, he didn’t like the look Jisung gave him.

“No, I wanted to say annoying. Nearly as annoying as you.” Jisung snapped his neck to his direction and watched him with wide eyes.

“Really?” Younghyun being annoying? He never heard something bad about his brother since everybody loved him. Don’t get Jisung wrong, he also loved his brother very much but the thought of Minho also liking his brother more than him, saddened him. He didn’t like the flirty voice his brother used and didn’t want Minho to see a ‘better version’ of himself.

“Yes, I guess it runs in your family.” Minho tried to lighten the mood by joking and noticed that it worked a bit. Jisung smiled warmly and squeezed his arm.

“He’s great, everybody loves him and he’s better looking.” Jisung didn’t want to vent in front of his crush but his insecurities got the better of him. His heart shattered when Minho nodded. The latter noticed how Jisung’s mood changed at his nod.

“He is but you’re way cuter.” he hurried to say. Damn his nice side. Jisung’s face lit up and for the first time that day his smile reached his eyes. He didn’t mind his puffy cheeks and his gum being shown as long as Minho found him cute.

“You really like cute things, don’t you?” Jisung batted his eyelashes and Minho groaned. Pushing him aside, Minho freed his arm and glared at him.

“I take it back. I like your brother more than you.”

“Nooo, you can’t take it back!” Jisung laughed loudly and chased his crush in order to take his arm again.

 

 

***

 

 

[2:14 PM]

 

I’LL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES

 

Dumblix changed the chat name to ‘ fake friends’

 

ratbin: ok who hurt my baby?

 

Dumblix: uwu :(

 

Hyunnie: lmao

Hyunnie: for a second I forgot that you two are a thing now

Hyunnie: and I was like daaaaamn look at the tiny man being a confident gay

Hyunnie: but I was Bobo the fool

 

ratbin: honestly you Hyunjon

 

Dumblix: HYUNJON

 

Jiliet: Hyunjon

 

panicked DAD: lmao hyunjon

 

changed Hyunnie to ‘Hyunjon’

 

ratbin: this is harassment

ratbin: I’m calling the police

 

Dumblix: aw Binnie don’t be sad

Dumblix: It was funny

 

Hyunjon: yes. very funny.

Hyunjon: ha. ha. ha

 

: better than Sam

 

Hyunjon: wow I-

 

cooler Dad: well…he’s not wrong

 

Hyunjon changed cooler Dad to ‘Satan Oppa’

Hyunjon changed to ‘Satan’s side chick’

 

Satan’s side chick: I…I like the name

Satan’s side chick: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Satan Oppa: Well…Seungmin and me are the only ones with braincells

Satan Oppa: About time that we gang up against you guys

 

panicked DAD: Hyunjon what did you do?

panicked DAD: (∩╹□╹∩)

 

UwU: oh Chan hyung you got the name wrong

UwU: it’s Hyunjin :)

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: …

Romeo Sunbaenim: Woojin hyung mind sharing some brain cells with the baby?

 

Dumblix: Sorry to disturb your lovely family time

Dumblix: but can we get back to when you guys wondered why I was upset???

 

Satan’s side chick: never happened

 

UwU: you were upset? :(

 

ratbin: smh

ratbin: tell us baby why did you change the group name?

 

Dumblix: THANK YOU CHANGBIN HYUNG

Dumblix: I got betrayed by my own BRO

Dumblix: by my own blood

Dumblix: I gave him all my love and got hurt in return

 

Jiliet: Wow Lix

Jiliet: dramatic much?

 

Satan Oppa: as if you have the right to say sth

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: why are y’all so salty today

 

Hyunjon: they learned from you

 

Satan’s side chick: I’m sorry but I only learned from Satan himself

 

UwU: but hyung you’re really nice

UwU: you always help me when I struggle with the high notes

UwU: and you look like an angel

 

Hyunjon: I-

 

Satan’s side chick: I-

Satan’s side chick: Thank you Innie

Satan’s side chick: ✿♥‿♥✿

 

Hyunjon: I-

 

Dumblix: Ok guys I need you to focus

Dumblix: we were talking about me

 

Satan Oppa: even I pity him

Satan Oppa: you shall explain what happened

 

Dumblix: thank you lord of darkness

Dumblix: so my allegedly best friend prepared a lunch box for his man

Dumblix: and he refused to give me a bite

 

Jiliet: o(ω´*)o

Jiliet: ask your own boyfriend for food

Jiliet: I only care for my boyfriend

 

Dumblix: the betrayal

Dumblix: I thought you love me

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: …

Romeo Sunbaenim: you have a boyfriend?

Romeo Sunbaenim: can we meet him?

 

Hyunjon: lmaooooo

Hyunjon: that’s the result if you don’t let me and my bro eat his lunch

 

Jiliet: Shut the up Hyunjon

Jiliet: that’s why nobody likes you

 

UwU: I like him!

UwU: (´ω・`)

 

Hyunjon: …

Hyunjon: I-

Hyunjon: I…I-

 

panicked DAD: Guys

panicked DAD: he’s going to say his first word

panicked DAD: I’m so proud

 

ratbin: bet it’s ‘I’m gay’

 

Hyunjon: you

Hyunjon: and you too dad

Hyunjon: I like you too Innie

Hyunjon: *3^)

 

Satan’s side chick: so nobody’s gonna point out how Jisung made a lunch box for Minho hyung?

 

ratbin: I thought we established that Jisung is a fool in love?

 

Dumblix: ^

 

panicked DAD: ^^

 

Hyunjon: I hope it was inedible

Hyunjon: (¬¬)

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: they were delicious

Romeo Sunbaenim: thank you very much

 

Jiliet: you’re welcome hyung

Jiliet: (˘з˘ )

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: Jisung, can I ask you for a favor?

 

Jiliet: I mean I would literally die for you but go on

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: shut up.

 

ratbin: Minho you’re treating the boy who feeds you like this?

ratbin: smh where are your manners

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: you shut it too

 

Dumblix: nobody tells my man to shut it

Dumblix: Hyung I’m not afraid to fight you

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: :-)

 

Dumblix: ok, maybe a bit

 

panicked DAD: nobody’s fighting or do you want me to summon the Satan again?

 

UwU: no need hyung

UwU: hyungs pls don’t fight :(

 

Hyunjon: He’s so soft omg

Hyunjon: I want to put him in my pocket

 

ratbin: look at the giant flexing at us

 

Hyunjon: I BREATHED

 

Satan’s side chick: then stop

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: pls stay alive till friday

Romeo Sunbaenim: at least

 

Hyunjon: wow I feel loved

 

Satan Oppa: oh right!

Satan Oppa: your competition is on friday right?

 

Dumblix: yes

Dumblix: I’m so nervous omg

 

panicked DAD: no need to be

panicked DAD: you are an amazing dancer Lixie

panicked DAD: everybody will love you

 

ratbin: uhm can you stop hitting on my bf?

ratbin: thank you

 

panicked DAD: well RATBIN he was my son first

panicked DAD: my fellow Aussie

 

Dumblix: no need to fight for me guys

Dumblix: my heart is big enough for everyone

 

Satan Oppa: back to the topic

Satan Oppa: we’re invited right?

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: I don’t know

Romeo Sunbaenim: I don’t want you to be there if we don’t win

 

Jiliet: doesn’t matter Minnie hyung <3

Jiliet: you’ll always have the 1st place in my heart

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: I’m not inviting Jisung

Romeo Sunbaenim: Felix and Hyunjin you’re also not allowed to invite him

 

Jiliet: wow I just wanted to be supportive but me I guess

Jiliet: don’t worry I won’t come if you don’t want me there

Jiliet: I have to go now

Jiliet: bye guys.

 

ratbin: maybe he snapped

 

panicked DAD: Minho that was uncalled for

 

Satan Oppa: go and apologize or I’ll haunt your

 

UwU: is Jisung hyung really mad?

UwU: I don’t want him to be sad…

 

Hyunjon: hyung

 

Romeo Sunbaenim: shut up

 

 

 

 

[Private Chat]

[2:32 PM]

 

 

Meow:

Jisung

I can see that you’re online

Could you pls answer me?

Jisung

Han Jisung

 

Hannie:

What

I said I won’t come

No need to confirm it

 

Meow:

No

I didn’t write you to confirm it

 

Hannie:

why did you message me then?

 

Meow:

I-

Oh that’s difficult

I don’t know what to say

 

Hannie:

you know what hyung

save it

I need to go

bye

 

Meow:

no wait

I’m sorry ok?

I’m sorry

I just said it as a joke

didn’t think about it actually hurting you

 

Hannie:

really?

 

Meow:

of course

Felix and Hyunjin are your friends

you can come and watch their performances

 

Hannie:

oh…right

they’re my friends

 

Meow:

oh come on Jisung you understood me

 

Hannie:

what do you mean hyung

 

Meow:

you really gonna make me say it?

 

Hannie:

I don’t understand

 

Meow:

I am inviting you to our dance competition

you may come and watch us and cheer for us

 

 

Hannie:

I can watch you too?

 

Meow:

ffs I just invited you Jisung

 

Hannie:

ok, ok

Of course I’ll come

I’ll cheer for you the loudest <3

Oh and I’ll make a huge poster with your name on it

()

 

Meow:

…Jisung

 

Hannie:

Ok, sorry

hehehe

Oh

OH

hyung!!

 

Meow:

what?

 

Hannie:

I really, really like you

 

 

 

***

 

AN: second question:

Where are you guys from? :)
- I'm Turkish but I was born and I live in Germany c:

See you soon baby stays <3