020

Can you be more annyoing?!

I'M SOOOOO SORRY
It took me ages.....literally 5 months but my writer's block only got worse
It was so bad that I started to cry since I knew that I was letting you guys down... :(
But I'm back now and I'll be staying xD 

(You can follow me on Insta for updates, short stories and more!
https://www.instagram.com/baetaec_x3/?igshid=11cepjfxf79d4 (baetaec_x3)

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Thank you for everything, Jinnie.” Said boy was leaning against the doorframe as he sent his friends away. The morning had been extra chaotic after they tried to make breakfast together. Hyunjin just wanted to throw everybody out and crawl back into his bed. Their intention to watch one movie yesterday turned into three and the boy could feel how tired his whole body was.

“Thank you for coming! Please let me know when you get home.” A big smile made it’s way on his plush lips when the boys groaned playfully. He tried to avoid looking at his crush at the same time since he didn’t want his mood to drop.

 

“See you guys tomorrow at school.” Chan, Woojin, Seungmin and Jeongin started to walk away leaving Changbin, Felix, Minho and Jisung behind.

“Binnie hyung we’re going with them, right?” Felix was watching his best friend and favorite hyung with gleaming eyes, ready to link arms with them. He was so eager to receive all the love that he didn’t notice Minho’s frown.

“Oh no, we’re not doing that. I’m sick of them and want to spend some time with my cute boyfriend. Alone.”

“But hyuuuung.” Felix tried to pout but he couldn’t hide the happy smile that bloomed on his face. His boyfriend was the cutest boy ever! Content, he slipped his rather small hand in his partner’s equally small one and intertwined their fingers.

“Let’s go, I want to take a nap as soon as possible.”

“We could take a nap with Minho hyung if we follow them.”

“LEE YONGBOK.” Changbin was pinching the bridge of his nose, trying to stay sane.

“Thank you but I refuse. Go and take a nap at your boyfriend’s place.” Minho shook his head but smiled nevertheless as he pushed the pair away. As he turned back, he locked gaze with a troubled looking Jisung.

“Bye, see you.” Hyunjin impatiently closed the door and went straight back into his bed.

 

“Let’s go.” Minho bit his slightly plusher upper lip when Jisung started to walk silently. A weird feeling settled in his guts as he watched him for some seconds before joining him at his side. A frown made its way on his handsome face after some minutes of silent walking. Why was Jisung so nervous? And why wasn’t he talking to Minho?

“Uhm, Sungie are you ok?” Said boy flinched at the question and hurried to nod. He knew that Minho could see through his lie but he himself didn’t really know why he was acting so weirdly. His hyung hummed and the squirrel like boy could see the worry glued on his face.

“Is it…is this awkward for you?” The dancer didn’t dare to raise his eyes from the ground, not noticing that he was holding his breath.

“K-kinda?” Jisung didn’t want to hurt his friend but he also didn’t want to lie to him. He couldn’t hide the fact that even walking next to each other felt awkward. Why though? What did change after Minho had asked him out? He didn’t know. Two months ago, he would’ve been delighted but right now he wasn’t sure. Why did Minho ask him out? Was it out of pity or did he miss Jisung’s attention? The boy just couldn’t believe that the elder was really liking him. Well, he told him many, many times that he didn’t. How should he be convinced of Minho’s sudden feelings?

 

“Do you…do you regret accepting the date?” Minho couldn’t stop himself from asking. He wasn’t stupid, even if it seemed so. He had noticed how Jisung’s behavior had changed after accepting the date. Maybe he did it out of pity? He glanced at the boy at his side and stopped a heavy sigh from leaving his lips as he noticed his troubled state.

“Minho hyung…it just came so sudden and I’m…I’m not really sure? I don’t know. It’s not that I hate you for what had happened but…I don’t know.”

“I-I understand…and really…I don’t want you to feel pressured. I mean I know I ed up pretty badly but I do care for you and I want you to be happy.” Jisung watched his hyung with widened eyes, not believing the words he was hearing since he knew how hard it was for Minho to express his feelings. How could he change so much?

“Well, Changbin helped me realizing how I really felt…he led me through the mess I was feeling.” The squirrel like boy flushed deeply when he realized that he had spoken his mind aloud.

“This is going to sound weird but I’m kinda proud of you. Really hyung, you changed so much and I feel like you’re…happier now.” A small smile was grazing Minho’s handsome face as he gazed into the distance.

“I have to thank you for that, Jisung.”

“No, hyung.” With a serious expression on his face, the younger boy stopped walking and grabbed Minho’s sleeve to stop him. “I really overdid it…I wanted to talk to you, to know you better but I ignored your feelings. I was so stubborn that I only did what I thought was right. Pushing you that much was wrong. I’m sorry.” A deep sigh left Minho’s mouth. Jisung’s gaze was fixed on the ground and he was gnawing his lips. Carefully, the elder raised his hand and placed two fingers under the boy’s chin, forcing him to look at his face.

“We both did some mistakes and we effected each other badly but it’s in the past, right? Let’s leave it behind and move on, ok?” Minho’s fingers grazed Jisung’s full cheek for a second before he let his arm fall back to his side. The squirrel’s cute nod and loveable smile was worth the awkward minutes they had before.

 

 

“Uhm, Jisung…” Minho turned back to the smaller boy with the keys in his hand. Their remaining walk had been casual and he didn’t want to destroy it but he couldn’t let Jisung walk away. “About that date…how about just chilling at my place? We don’t have to label it as a date…Just spending some time together?”

“Urgh, why is he so cute?” Jisung mumbled to himself, quiet enough for Minho to not hear. “Ok, how about tomorrow?”

“Ok, I’ll see you at 4.” Minho’s big grin was reciprocated by an equally big gummy smile.

 

 

 

***

 

 

fake friends

 

[8:49PM]

 

Hyunjon: OMG

Hyunjon: I just had the fattest nap of my life

 

Satan Oppa: don’t tell me that you just woke up

 

Hyunjon: I did and I’m proud about it

 

SoftLix: I just met Binnie’s parents guys

SoftLix: They saw us kissing

SoftLix: brb I just gonna kms

 

cutiepie: don’t kill urself

cutiepie: or else I’m going to be a sad patotie

 

ratbin: dw guys he’s just being dramatic

ratbin: my mom loves him and my dad is avoiding any eye contact

ratbin: very amusing

 

SoftLix: OMG JEONGIN

SoftLix: JEONGIN

SoftLix: JEonGIn

 

UwU: I have been summoned

UwU: what do you want?

 

SoftLix: I have something to feed your “Minho and Bin were a thing” theory

 

Seungbean: well that’s interesting

 

panicked DAD: I really need new friends

 

SoftLix: So, when his mom barged in the room she obviously saw me

SoftLix: and guess what she told me

 

Hyunjon: that you’re ugly?

 

SoftLix: no you

 

UwU: tell us!!!!111!!!

 

SoftLix: “oh, you must be MINHO. Changbin talks so much about you.”

 

Satan Oppa: oh…rip Felix

 

ratbin: first of all he’s my best friend of course I talk about him

ratbin: and he’s not my type

ratbin: but whatever now she loves Felix

 

UwU: even your mom thought that…

UwU: Minho hyung what have you to say for yourself?

 

soft kitty: ew

 

UwU: valid

 

SoftLix: hi Minho hyung

SoftLix: (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

 

Seungbean: This feels like a deja-vu

Seungbean: just…different bc it’s Lix

 

soft kitty: hi Felix

 

Hyunjon: Felix getting noticed by his senpai

Hyunjon: Chan hyung could never

 

panicked DAD: well Hyunjon I can think about another person

panicked DAD: but go off I guess

 

ratbin: wow our dad is attacking us

ratbin: I want a new dad

 

Satan Oppa: well…haha…looks like I have to leave

 

Seungbean: chill hyung nobody wants you as our dad

 

SoftLix: I’m a child of god

SoftLix: I can’t have Satan as my dad

 

cutiepie: I want Chan hyung as our dad

cutiepie: (つ﹏<。)

 

ratbin: ok, it’s decided

ratbin: Chan stays our dad

 

Hyunjon: everybody being whipped for Jisung?

Hyunjon: a concept that I support

 

cutiepie: (*≧∀≦*)

 

Satan Oppa: don’t get fooled

Satan Oppa: Chan, Changbin and Jisung are only nice to each other bc of 3RACHA

 

UwU: what is 3RACHA??

 

panicked DAD: Woojin you promised to not tell anybody!

 

Satan Oppa: 乁ʕ •̀ ۝ •́ ʔㄏ

 

soft kitty: no but really, what’s 3RACHA?

 

cutiepie: nothing hehe

 

soft kitty: ok

soft kitty: :(

 

cutiepie: damn

cutiepie: Changbin hyung you tell them

 

ratbin: why me?

 

SoftLix: my boyfriend is having a secret with my dad and best friend

SoftLix: :(((

 

Hyunjon: are they planning a murder?

Hyunjon: because if yes, I’m in

 

soft kitty: uhm Hyunjin, do you want to tell us something?

 

Seungbean: Jinnie let’s meet and talk

 

Hyunjon: no

 

UwU: hyung, are you alright?

 

SoftLix: Jin cry somewhere else

SoftLix: I have to know what my bf is hiding

 

Seungbean: tell us

 

panicked DAD: no

 

soft kitty: well, seems like we 6 also need a secret and a bad name to exclude them

 

ratbin: bad name?

ratbin: BAD NAME?
 

soft kitty: uhm it’s hot sauce?

 

cutiepie: I told you that it’s bad!

 

soft kitty: Sungie you really don’t want to tell us?

 

cutiepie: CHAN HYUNG HELP

cutiepie: I’M WEAK

 

Satan Oppa: should I tell you or not?

Satan Oppa: appeal me

 

Seungbean: I’m your student you have to tell me

 

Hyunjon: I’m sad so pls tell me

 

UwU: I’ll let you hug me for 5 min

 

Satan Oppa: very tempting

 

SoftLix: I’ll hug you for 10 min

 

Satan Oppa: not so tempting

Satan Oppa: Minho now it’s on you

 

soft kitty: I’ll let you hold my hand for 1 min

 

Satan Oppa: …

Satan Oppa: 3RACHA is their “group name”

Satan Oppa: The 3 of them produce songs and upload them on Soundcloud

Satan Oppa: They’re rather popular but nobody knows that it’s them

 

cutiepie: HYUNG

cutiepie: ༼ಢ_ಢ༽

 

soft kitty: but that’s cool

soft kitty: don’t be embarrassed Sungie

 

cutiepie: ok hyung

cutiepie: thank you

 

ratbin: can I say something?

 

SoftLix: no

 

Hyunjon: does this mean we’re danceRACHA?

Hyunjon: @SoftLix @soft kitty

 

SoftLix: yes

 

soft kitty: no

 

SoftLix: oh…I meant no

 

panicked DAD: now that you all know

panicked DAD: yes we make music together

 

UwU: I want to listen to your music

 

Hyunjon: me too

 

panicked DAD: nO

 

ratbin: lol you can just listen to it

ratbin: it’s on Soundcloud ffs

 

Seungbean: I’m off

Seungbean: gonna listen to them

 

SoftLix: Binnie

SoftLix: let’s go to your room and listen to them

 

soft kitty: send me a link pls

 

cutiepie: NO HYUNG DON’T LISTEN

 

soft kitty: why?

 

cutiepie: idk

cutiepie: just don’t

 

soft kitty: :(

soft kitty: how about listening to them together?

soft kitty: tomorrow?

 

cutiepie: …ok

 

soft kitty: ^ω^

 

ratbin: Is Minho using an emoticon or are my eyes betraying me?

 

SoftLix: shhhh

SoftLix: let him be

SoftLix: he’s a kitty

SoftLix: ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

 

soft kitty: …

 

ratbin: hush and don’t disturb us

ratbin: we’re going to listen to my genius rap

 

soft kitty: alright, I’ll let you dream

soft kitty: bye guys

 

SoftLix: bye hyung

 

 

 

[Private Chat]

 

[9:36 PM]

 

Meow:

Hi Sungie

 

Hannie:

Hi hyung

 

Meow:

I just wanted to ask you what you want to eat tomorrow

my mom wants to cook for you

and I wanted to get some snacks

 

Hannie:

hyung noooo

anything is fine! pls tell your mom she shouldn’t do sth extra

and you too…

 

Meow:

But I want to

so, hush and tell me

 

Hannie:

I like chips uhm and popcorn

and I really like anything to eat

Your mom’s an amazing cook

           

Meow:

ok :)

see you at 4 tomorrow?

 

Hannie:

jep

see you hyung :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Don’t forget to follow me on Insta for updates, imagines, short stories and more :)

Follow meeee <3