019

Can you be more annyoing?!

AN: Ok guys, I'm SO SORRY.
First, I had my exams in the first week of February and afterwards...
well afterwards, I had the worst writer's block ever.
I opened my laptop every day but could only add 1-2 sentences...I'm still so unhappy with the chap 
URGH I'm sorry for this crap...I hope you'll still enjoy.

 

***

 

“I-“ Jisung felt like panicking. Minho and the rest of the boys were watching him with expectant eyes, waiting for his answer. His throat felt constricted and his mind was running crazy. Minho, the boy whom he was crushing on for two years, has asked him out??? If he had asked Jisung some weeks ago, he would have answered in the blink of an eye but right now he felt…unsure? Why did his hyung act so weirdly for the last days? Did he really start to like Jisung or was it only out of bad conscience? Or did he just miss the attention? The poor boy opened his mouth but closed it before a word could leave it. Another sound of his notification sounded in the room and Jisung felt even more desperate than before. His secret admirer reminded him of himself…He knew that he didn’t really have a chance with Jisung but he still tried. He gave him so much attention and love even though he knew that he wouldn’t get something back.

“H-hyung.” He made a mistake of calling him since said boy looked into his eyes and took his breath away.

“Yes?” The squirrel like boy fell silent once he caught the emotions which shone in Minho’s eyes. The usually dark and blank eyes were filled with insecurity and fear. Yet, Jisung could spot a spark of hope in them. But the longer he stayed silent, the more it faded and desperation took its place. The younger boy wanted to say something, he really wanted but Minho’s expressive eyes kind of hypnotized him. He only snapped out of it when he noticed that the elder’s eyes glistened more than they did some minutes ago. Tears were pooling in them and Minho quickly blinked them away before breaking their eye contact.

 

 

“I think I got my answer.” Minho tried hard to keep his voice steady and avoided looking into his friend’s faces. He didn’t want to see the pity in their eyes…He had kind of confessed his feelings but Jisung wasn’t answering him. What could he do? It was crazy of him to think that the boy would forgive him everything he had done in the past. How should he? Minho broke his heart countless times and hurt his feelings… The longer he thought about his actions, the more he felt ashamed about his outburst earlier. Jisung would be stupid to choose him over a nice boy who treated him right from the beginning.

“I-I’m sorry…uh…I’ll just go.” He rose to his feet while his eyes were trained on the floor, ignoring how Felix reached out to him before Changbin stopped him. Minho’s cheeks were flushed out of embarrassment, his eyes stung from the unshed tears and his jaw hurt from clenching it so much. He just felt like and wanted to hide himself in his bed. A forced and tight smile laid on his lips as he turned away from the boys and made his way to the hallway.

 

 

Minho’s shoulders relaxed minimally as he stepped out of the room but the tense returned to his body when he heard Jisung’s voice.

“Wait!” Only few seconds later he felt how a small body crashed onto his back, trembling arms looping them around his middle.

“Jisung?” Unbelievingly, Minho stared at the little hands which were resting on his stomach and tried to process what had happened.

“P-Please don’t go.”  He felt how the smaller one buried his face deeper into his back, clutching his shirt tightly. Jisung was trembling so hard that Minho snapped out of his rigidity. Carefully he took the younger’s hands and them in a soothing manner.

“I’m turning around now, ok?” He waited until he felt how Jisung nodded against his back before he gently turned around. A very small smile appeared on his handsome features when he realized how the squirrel like boy tried to avoid his eyes.

“Hey, it’s ok.” Minho said quietly and held himself from taking his face in his hands. Luckily, they were standing in the hall, away from their friend’s curious eyes.

“I-“ Jisung cleared his throat as his chubby cheeks shone rosily, “uhm…I…ok.”

“What?” Minho heard what the small boy had said but he couldn’t believe it. Jisung was ready to go on a date with him?

“Y-you heard me.” A light punch landed on the elder’s arm, yet he was over the moon.

“Are you sure?”, he asked grinning brightly what earned him a raised eyebrow in return.

“Should I reconsider it?” Jisung asked confusedly and got even more confused when Minho shook his head vigorously.

“You said yes. Can’t take that back.” Neither Minho nor Jisung knew how and why the dancer acted the way he did. He seemed so cheerful…like if somebody exchanged the usual grim boy. They stood there awkwardly, staring at everything but each other until Hyunjin came out of the living-room.

“Uhm…sorry to disturb you but our food is here…” A distorted smile was lying on his plush lips as he past them to open the door. Only now did Minho notice the hushed whispers from the next room.

“I’ll help Hyunjin, you can go inside.” Jisung nodded and turned around, walking back.

 

 

“Hyung, you can really stay. Please don’t go.” Hyunjin said as soon as the delivery man left the front porch. Surprised, Minho raised an eyebrow. His first thought was that Jisung’s friends would want him to go…

“Uhm…thanks? But are you sure? Like you are Jisung’s friends and I’m…well….”

“But you are ALSO our friend, hyung.” Minho stopped picking the meals up and blinked a few times before Hyunjin laughed heartily.

“Come on, let’s get this all inside.” Hyunjin took the many containers and walked back, forcing Minho to do the same. Nervously he put the food on the table and avoided looking at his friends.

“Oh my god, I was starving, finally.” Chan gave everyone their chopsticks while Woojin ushered the boys to the table.

“Everything looks so delicious!” Jeongin grinned brightly and sat down next to Seungmin, ignoring Hyunjin’s pleading eyes. Maybe the friends needed to help those two lovebirds.

“Let’s watch a movie after this!”

“Oh, yes! The bee movie!” Felix wiggled his eyebrows and pouted when everybody protested against it. Minho was absorbed in subtly watching Jisung that he missed all the discussion about which movie they should watch. To be honest, he didn’t mind about the movie, his whole mind was filled with thoughts about Jisung. Did he always looked so cute when he was eating? Minho wanted to lean over and pinch his chubby cheeks but he kept himself from doing it.

“Ok, it’s decided! We’ll watch a horror movie!”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After all the food was gone - thanks to Chan – the friends settled in front of Hyunjin’s TV while Jisung excused himself to the toilet.

“Noooo, I want to sit on the sofa, too!” He whined when he came back and realized that the whole space was taken up by the boys. Woojin, Jeongin and Minho were comfortably sitting on the ground in front of them and the small boy had no other option than joining them. With a pout on his cute lips, he sat down next to his crush since it was the only space left. Did his friends plan this out? Well, he could imagine Felix assigning their seats in order to make Jisung’s life more miserable… Nevertheless, he tried to find a comfortable position because he planned on ignoring the whole movie and sleep instead. Usually he would enjoy a horror movie even though he’s afraid of them but today he didn’t want to make a fool of himself…not after Minho had asked him out. He shot a glance at the handsome boy beside him and noticed that he was watching him too.

“It’s ok, Sungie. You can hold my hand.” Minho leaned against his side and whispered in his ear. A shiver ran through Jisung’s whole body when the boy’s hot breath brushed his bare neck.

“Ok, sorry…that was too much, right?”
“Oh my god hyung, stop making this all so awkward!” The squirrel like boy groaned loudly and hid his face behind his hands.

“Shut up.” Minho hissed as he took his small hand, intertwined their fingers and hid them in the pocket of his fluffy hoodie. Ok, maybe Jisung blushed really deeply. Maybe Changbin snickered cheekily and maybe Seungmin rolled his eyes. But the younger boy didn’t care. His Minho hyung was holding his hand – voluntarily he may add –, he didn’t need anything more for the moment.

 

 

 

***

 

AN: Like I said...writer's block and I'm going to cry because this is so bad but I didn't want y'all to wait longer...
I promise the next chap will be better. <3