BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLACKPINK DEBUT

AUG 8 2016

JISOO POV

Finally the most awaited moment for the four of us, our debut song and MV will be release in a few minutes on youtube, itunes and any music charts, we are finally become an idol. We are excited and nervous at the same time, excited because we are happy that after of many years of training we are finally making our debut as idols, nervous of the feedbacks we will be receiving from people. We are hoping that they will like us and our songs. We will be releasing two songs today, one of our songs is called BOOMBAYAH it's our debut song it is an upbeat song that everyone can relate and enjoy.

Lisa: Unnie im so excited

Jennie: me too, finally after of all this years of training

Rose: yes I called my parents in Australia to watch our MV and they are also excited

Lisa: Me too I told them that Im nervous for the outcome

Jisoo: Don't worry girls Im sure our MV will be a hit

Jennie: I hope so unnie

Jisoo: Don't be so negative jendukie im sure even the animals and insects will enjoy our song

Rose: nice try unnie

Jisoo: what?

Jennie: nothing unnie

Some minutes had passed and the MV had been uploaded, we watched the MV for the nth times already. We re-watch our MV because we really can't believe that this is happening right now. We are really happy our smiles are from ear to ear. The MV came our really good, we are all satisfied to the result. We hope the knetz and international people who listen to kpop will like it.

____

V POV

We are just arrived to our dorm and we guests to a radio show for interview. The interview has been so fun we talk a lot of things and we also answered some fans questions for us. We just sit there and talk but we are all tired due to our promotions and appearance in some shows as guests, we barely have a long rest. It's already evening and jungkook ask us all to watch together the MV that the new girl group had released, he said the name of the girl group is blackpink. We are currently in the living room all of us are in front of the computer waiting for jungkook to play the MV.

Jungkook: finally. I bet they are great because they from yg

Jhope: maybe if you're from a well known agency you will be pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter