CONFESSION

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V POV

I was sitting in the private room here in a restaurant in itaewon with my manager we are waiting for jisoo and her manager to come. A while ago when we are in the SBS building I received a message from jisoo asking if I have a time to talk with her and of course I said that I am free I wanted to talk and see her also it's been a month now since our last meet up. We jisoo and our manager decide to rent two private room in this restaurant one is for jisoo and I and the next room is for our managers. Jisoo and I are lucky that are managers support us whatever we do even it's against our company.

After a few minute jisoo and her manager arrived, we all greet each other and our managers decide to go to other room and leave jisoo and me. Jisoo sat down in front of me and greet me again.

JISOO: hi taehyung ssi how are you?

V: I'm good how about you?

JISOO: good okay it's so awkward

V: I know it's been a month since our last talk

JISOO: ah yeah taehyung I'm really sorry for avoiding you

V: its okay I know you have a reason

JISOO: yeah

V: may I know why?

Jisoo told me everything about why she avoided me for these past weeks and also her talk with YG's president. I understand her if ever I was in her position I will do the same because she just made it to her dream and linking her with other artist or seeing her name in an article with bad content is really can ruin the hard work she invest to get where she is now. She keeps on apologizing to me because she thought that I was angry of what she did but I keep answering her that I understand her she is really cute when she is pouting. She smiled at me when I told her that everything is fine now, her smile makes me go crazy I really like her smile, no I like everything about her. I'm glad that we are back to normal we really are back to comfortable atmosphere. But my smiled fade when she asked me a question on why I look down awhile ago in recording that's when I remember about jinyoung.

V: OH! About that

JISOO: oh why you become gloomy all of a sudden

V: can I asked you a question

JISOO: sure what is it?

V: do you like jinyoung?

JISOO: huh?

V: I saw you two on the hallway he is holding your waist do you two perhaps have a special relationship

JISOO: oh you were there? I didn't know. Special relationship? pabo yah what are you saying you know I have 1 year dating ban right?

V: I know but why he is holding you like that

JISOO: because I almost fell on the ground I was lucky jinyoung is beside me to catch me. wait are you jealous?

V: huh? Jealous? YAAAH! You didn't answer my question! Do you like him?

JISOO: you are so cute

V: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter