LATE NIGHT

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO POV

We are taking some rest and after our recording for Whistle and Boombayah performance we are currently waiting for the PD to call us all to go to stage for the announcement of today's winner. We really can't believe that our song Whistle and Boombayah are nominated for today's winner. We really didn't expect that because we still rookies we debut just 13days ago, being nominated in a music program is a big success for rookies like us. We are thankful to fans that keep on streaming our song.

Jisoo: wow really! Who ever thought were going to be nominated today?

Rose: your right unnie, we are blessed for our fans who always stream our songs

Jennie: it's not important to win today because being nominated is a big step already for us

Lisa: true im happy that we are nominated

PD: Blackpink get ready to go to stage

Blackpink: yes

After for a while we are now in the stage waiting of announcement of winner. Our named called and we are surprised we won against a group that is also just debuted. After receiving our award, we sang the whistle for encore and thank our fans and staff for good work today.

After some hours it's already 11 in the evening the girls and I was our own rooms. I got bored because of what happen I while ago I can't sleep, I still can't believe that we got our first win in just 13 days after our debut. Since I got bored I decided to sneak out with dalgom my dog, I wanted to sit in the park near our apartment. We are allowed to go out without our manager as long as it's near our dorm, like if it's already 2km away we will be scolded. When I and dalgom are at the park I put him down to walk with me. But when he suddenly run and I got carried away I bump to a person and to my surprised it's......

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter