BTS DEBUT

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 13, 2013

Taehyung POV

I was sleeping until I heard someone shouting in our room me and my roommates jimin and hope hyung woke up because our leader namjoon hyung keep on shouting like there's no tomorrow. Since I just woke up I can't understand what he is saying but I heard the word "debut" i keep on thinking about it until I realized that it's the day of our debut performance in music show. I got up from my bed and go out from our room. I saw that some of our members and manager are already preparing. I run inside the bathroom and wash up. After awhile we already prepared and ready to go to Mnet Building.

While in the car...

Jin: manager hyung can we order a lot of food before the recording?

Manager: why?

Jhope: Jin hyung is nervous that's why

Suga: as if you're not

RapMon: everyone of us are the same you know..

I laugh at their conversation and then I decided to plug my earphone and listen to any music to lessen my nervousness. After an hour we are now inside the room in mnet building. Jungkook and hope hyung are now doing their make up. While me, jimin and namjoon(rapmon) hyung is playing some game, the two oldest jin hyung and suga hyung is taking some nap.

Jimin: yaahh! Taehyung ah!

Taehyung: weee?

Rapmon: you cheater!

Jimin: we really can't win because you always cheating!

RapMon: yaaah! Just go do your make up you cheater!

V: weeeh i didnt do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter