If we fall inlove / VSOO XIX. AAA part 2 Published (1179 Words)

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

We just finished our first ever performance in front of thousand of audience and on our point of view we really disappointed with it because although we did our best the performance look so unsatisfying because of the microphone malfunction. But most of the crew and staffs still praised us because they said we still manage to act professional even it's our first live performance and first technical problem we had. The girls are quiet because of what happened but our managers and I are cheering them up.

Manger: girls don't worry you did great

Jisoo: yes jendukie, pasta and lalalisa don't worry. Just because of the technical problem doesn't mean we did not do great okay?

Lisa: your right unnie but it's our first performance and we already experienced it

Jisoo: lisa its better we experienced it early so we will know what to do next time we experience it again

Lisa: I think your right unnie

Jisoo: good that you are smiling now. You too jendukie and pasta cheer up! And also look (I pointed at the screen where the other artist performing) they also experiencing it

Jennie: omg you right unnie

Rose: whooo! I thought we just the only one

Jennie: unnie thank you for always cheering us up

Jisoo: aigoo

>> The girls hug me

PD: blackpink you can go out now and watch the other performance

Girls: YES!

Lisa: PD-nim who's going to perform now

PD: EXO

>> The girls looked at me at the same time

Jisoo: what?

Girls: nothing

While we are walking towards our designated seats we bumped into the members of BTS who I assumed will prepare for their performance the both group greet and bow with each other and when I saw taehyung looking at me we both smile as we pass by with each other. I remembered a while ago while performing the BTS are in front of us watching our performance and when I saw taehyung he looked worried but when he saw me looking at him he smiled and make a thumbs up at me where I'm sure no one will noticed but me.

When we made to our seats the music starts to play which make us turn our faces on the stage. EXO are now performing I don't know why but my eyes focus only to Suho oppa I don't know what to feel, after our talked a while ago I was relieved. In the middle of their performance suho oppa look on our side and saw me looking at him and there he smile at me. And I felt that the girls are giving me some glance and jennie held my hand but I didn't look at her because I know I will saw her worried look.

After some minutes the MC announced the best new artist and called our name, after some speech and talk we go back to our seats. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter