JISOO POINT OF VIEW

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan 19, 2017

JISOO POV

The night sky is really beautiful right now full of stars with the dime light from the moon gives a life of the dark ambiance outside. It can give you a relaxing feeling that I really wanted at this moment. I am inside my room watching the sky through my window and thinking what I've done today. The girls and I came from the awards show where we received awards and perform in front of a thousand people, throughout the event I show to all how happy I was but deep in me is that I'm a kind of sad because of what I did to taehyung. Avoiding and ignoring taehyung is really hurts me I don't want to do it but it's a must I think. Ever since the meeting I had with YG Sajangnim I tried to ignore taehyung because there's a lot of things that running on my mind. After the talk with sajangnim it made me realize how taehyung is important to me because honestly I don't care if ever someone will catch us together as long as I'm with him. But that will be a problem to our career, the media might think that we are dating and that is really not good idea. He has a lot of fans their group popularity is no joke and while me and the girls is just starting our career so I'm afraid that it will affect to the both group and I really don't like that to happen.

The reason why I'm avoiding him also is because I'm afraid that my feelings for him as a friend will be deeper than that and afraid of the consequences. There's a lot of "what ifs" that botherin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter