KIM MIN JAE

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OCT 20, 2016

JISOO POV

It's been a month since the talk I had with Kim Taehyung. It's so surreal that he and the rest of BTS are living also to our neighborhood because itaewon which is where are dorm is located is kind of far to Gangnam which their company located. Whatever maybe there's a reason why, I'm going to ask him if we have a chance to talk again. I didn't tell the girls that I saw taehyung that night because for sure they will tease me again to him. Honestly talking with him that night seems comforting? I don't know if it's a right word it's just that although we are awkward to each other it's like I'm comfortable with him, maybe were awkward because it's our first long conversation ever. The girls and I are busy preparing for our comeback this Oct 31 that's why we don't have much free time for the past month I can't even sneak out at night because we always exhausted for promoting and practice our song is will be "Playing with fire" and "Stay" While I'm reading some messages of our fans online I received a message from minjae.

*from: Minjae

Noona, goodevening are you still awake?

*to: minjae

Goodevening minjae ah . wassup wassup?

*from: Minjae

Noona my birthday is on Nov 1 but I'll having a dinner celebration on Nov. 5 Saturday because I have work on my bday can you come?

*to: MInjae

I don't know minjae-ah because we're having a comeback this 31st . But I will try and ask our managers and sajangnim I hope he allows me

*from: Minjae

I hope so, update me noona okay? Thank you and good luck on your comeback =) Blackpink Jjang! Good night noona =)

*to: Minjae

okay okay I tell you asap ^.^ thank you J goodnight

Minjae and I known each other since we both make a cameo in drama "The producer", although it's just a few days we work together we've been close since then. Our closeness is like brother and sister we give encouragement to each other. We barely talk and see each other because of our busy schedules. I hope sajangnim will allow me to go to his celebration even for just few minutes.

----fast forward—

Nov 5, 2016

JISOO POV

We are inside the waiting room here in SBS Build

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter