SPOILER

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sept 8, 2014

6:00 am

JISOO POV

I woke up when I heard the sound of my alarm clock, its a signal for me that another day has come. I set my alarm at 6 am so that I can make a breakfast for the girls, I saw in my window that its raining. I got up from bed and got out from my room but to my surprise I saw rose in the living room.

jisoo: yaaah! why your up early?

rose: good morning unni. I want to jog for a few minutes but as soon I got up I saw that its raining outside, and its hard to go back to sleep. how about you unni why your up so early its like a miracle 

jisoo: what are you saying

rose: because you always woke up late hahhaa

jisoo: enough, you want to help me ? im making our breakfast 

rose: oh my god unni im pretty sure you are sick.. its so unusual that you woke up early and now your making our breakfast?

jisoo: yaaah! are you going to help or what?

rose: yes unni i'll help

 

Rose and I make a pancakes that enough for the four of us and talk about some funny stuff.  After a few minutes we wake up the two girls so we can eat together and I have to take a bath after because last night our manager told me that Sajangnim wants to see me. And I dont know why. After our breakfast and the girls talk I decided to take a bath and get ready to leave. After a while our manager arrived to pick me up. While going to our company building. I suddenly think of him, think of V from BTS. Yup, I got to know who I bumped on the coffee shop. Honestly after that incident, I always think of him because he really seems familiar, until I decided to search online and learned that he is a member of the rookie group BTS. And the funny part is that the more I search about him the more I become his fan, no I mean his group's fan. They are all great dancers and singers so its really easy to like them. 

Manager: stop dreaming , we are here already

Jisoo: oh yeah

Manager: what are you thinking you seems serious

Jisoo: (ooopps! I cant tell him that I was thinking for a guy) oh im just nervous because of the mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter