MONTHS HAD PASS

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JULY 19, 2017

Tokyo, Japan

JISOO POV

It's been four months since the talk I had with our president, for the past four months I just focus to my work and yes I've been so bad to taehyung because he doesn't know anything, I didn't had a chance to explain to him I just disappear. I can't help it I'm so scared that if I do something that against to the conditions that sajangnim gave me my manager will be jobless and the members will have a punishment because of me. I just hope that when everything is fine I can explain everything to taehyung and I will accept if he hates me now and going to hate me forever for what I did to him. I don't have any news about taehyung I just watch him on broadcast that's all but I always hoping that his fine.

For now I'm focusing myself for tomorrow's concert here in Japan. Every time I'm with my members or staff in the company I always on my cheerful self so they will think that I'm fine. But I think that doesn't work on my members even I don't want them to worry about me they keep on comforting me and asking if I'm okay, maybe they sometimes heard me sobbing at night or they just know me pretty well.

After our practice today for tomorrow's concert our sajangnim went and talk to us, he gave us encouragement and told us to do our best. When our eyes met he suddenly clear his throat and said that my punishment is over he handed me my phone and laptop and told me that I should learn my lesson I smiled and thank him. He told me also that I'm allowed to be friends with others again but I need to double careful so what happened four months ago wont happened again.

JENNIE: unnie I'm happy for you! You can use your gadgets again.

LISA: yeah unnie you can play games again.

ROSE: but unnie why you're not happy?

JISOO: of course I'm happy but I'm just...I don't know what I am feeling right now. When sajangnim gave me this one person came to my mind immediately. You know what I'm talking about right?

LISA: you should call him now unnie.

JI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter