TWO ANNOYING MAKNAE

IF WE FALL INLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JULY 23, 20017

JISOO POV

“Thank you so much”

“You work hard”

Those words keep on coming out our mouth as we finished the recording for the show Inkigayo. We bow down and greet the staffs and other artists who we bump when we’re walking on the corridor going back to our dressing room. When we enter the room I run to the couch and lie on it because I feel so sleepy, I slept late last night because of Taehyung. Since our talked two nights ago our communication continues, so last night we talked all night. We just talked random things, I’m just thankful that Taehyung forgive me without properly apologizing for what I’ve done to him. I can say that I’m lucky that he is really kind and understands me.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder and when I open my eyes I saw lisa waking me up. I didn’t know I doze off for a moment after I lay down the couch.

LISA: unnie you seems so tired

JISOO: yeah I just slept for like two hours.

LISA: whuuuut?

JISOO: yeah because I slept at three midnight and woke up around five in the morning.

 LISA: wow but during your MC-ing a while ago you looked energetic.

JISOO: yeah but now I’m exhausted I’m like a robot that has a low battery

LISA: alright robot girl stand up we need to go home early so that you recharge your battery.

I laugh lazily at her remarks as she referred me as a Robot girl but still my body doesn’t want to separate to the couch. But of course lisa is lisa, she annoyingly tickled me until I stand up. When I’m about to tickled lisa too my phone beep and Taehyung’s name appear on the screen of my phone.

LISA: I guess you didn’t have to go home early to recharge.

JISOO: shut up maknae

LISA: why? Look at yourself after you saw his name you stand up on our own

JISOO: whatever let’s go home and be quiet. Where’s chaeyoung and jennie?

LISA: they go first because someone called them.

JISOO: okay lets goooo…

LISA: uwuuu unnie y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter