Twenty three.

Chaeyoung's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMFG MINA KISSED ME KYAAAAAA! >.<

Dear diary, 

During the prom dance I snuck out to take my medication without anyone seeing me. I took it quickly then I was suprised that Mina followed me outside and kissed me full on the lips. I was the happiest person ever. 

Actually I became even happier when she dropped me at my home after, because she followed me to my room and kissed me again there. It was even better than the first one, since we had privacy this time. She pushed me on my bed and kissed me more, and I was shocked but so freaking happy. 

Mina almost noticed my diary since I had accidentially left it lying on my bed, but I got enough courage to distract her more. Thank goodness. I don't know what I would do if she saw it. That would be my worst nightmare. I would be doomed. 

Pengie probably saw the whole thing unfold, because since then she has gone missing. Poor Pengie probably thinks I cheated on her with Mina! She hates me now and I can't find her anywhere. If she knew I had been using her just because she looks like Mina she would hate me even more. I hope she comes back so I can somehow apologize. 

Mina mina mina mina mina I love mina I love mina

Only Mina's, 

Chaengie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter