Twenty two.

Chaeyoung's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary, 

I noticed that Mina really worries about me when I tell her that I'm sick. She doesn't know what illness I have, and I don't plan to tell her so I keep avoiding her questions and just telling her I'm ok. The truth is that I just don't want her to be sad. I don't want her to worry. I just want her to be always happy. 

Prom is just around the corner, and of course I asked Mina to be my prom date. She thought it was silly of me to ask since she was already my date in real life. I am really looking forward to it. I just hope my sickness doesn't get in the way. It's getting worse these days, but it's ok as long as Mina doesn't know. Actually none of my friends know. Which is a good thing. 

Speaking about Mina's dates, We have been on a few dates and they were so perfect. Except that we still haven't kissed yet. Every time the setting seems just right, I become a nervous wreck even though I really want to do it. Maybe it's because I feel like Mina is not ready yet. Even though I know that she is. I don't get it. 

I hope I can kiss Mina before I die. Gosh I'm so dramatic. 

Yours, 

Chaeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter